Author Topic: big biting as paybac  (Read 246 times)

nutty joe

big biting as paybac
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
man sitting out here in vegas enjoying these football games..david gerrard..ballin today..brett favre..and jay cutler and brandon marshall off today..saints got a high pwoered as offense..oh wait we recording...

verse off pep
the first nigga that raps sound like an ese..is he from white fence lol..what the hell does piper be sayin

nigga i destroy bones like roy jones with your boys 50 caliber heavy metal metallica

yo paybac i throw these thangs like roy jones destroy bones posted in ohio getting my smoke on..that verse killa tay said that off mr lunasicc first cd..

and yea other verse im bangin like metallica ( go listen to killa tay cd off thug thisle and snake eyes trac is called so serious wit brotha lynch..swallow back)

killa tay on so serious...killa tay said im bangin like metallica serve any challenger wit a tray 8 caliber..fucking em up like algebra from cali to florida call the coroner..get the fuc outta here..man bossin up last night at lax..those who got my myspace..go check it out..cause they posted on the site..

houses cheap out here too..man i m feelin bossy...back to the football games
buffalo over st louis
cowboys over redskins by 13
chargers smoke the raiders by 10
eagles over bears
steelers over ravens

ThaRealSupreme

Re: big biting as paybac
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »
man sitting out here in vegas enjoying these football games..david gerrard..ballin today..brett favre..and jay cutler and brandon marshall off today..saints got a high pwoered as offense..oh wait we recording...

verse off pep
the first nigga that raps sound like an ese..is he from white fence lol..what the hell does piper be sayin

nigga i destroy bones like roy jones with your boys 50 caliber heavy metal metallica

yo paybac i throw these thangs like roy jones destroy bones posted in ohio getting my smoke on..that verse killa tay said that off mr lunasicc first cd..

and yea other verse im bangin like metallica ( go listen to killa tay cd off thug thisle and snake eyes trac is called so serious wit brotha lynch..swallow back)

killa tay on so serious...killa tay said im bangin like metallica serve any challenger wit a tray 8 caliber..fucking em up like algebra from cali to florida call the coroner..get the fuc outta here..man bossin up last night at lax..those who got my myspace..go check it out..cause they posted on the site..

buffalo over st louis
eagles over bears
steelers over ravens

You're in Vegas supposingly having "fun" but you're still thinking about Big Paybacc now you're thinkin about E-Ro and Piper?? You are so gay...you're worst than a bitch after a bad break up
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »

verse off pep

buffalo over st louis
eagles over bears
steelers over ravens
u bitch ass nigga,first off i dont even know who killa tay is,second i aint neva heard the song,third why didnt u finish my verse off hoe-ass nigga!!! obviously u feelin my rhymes a whole lot,im the hardest nigga u ever heard of thats why u dedicate your time to try to some how expose me...but guess what im flawless!!! but i love the free promotion!!! NIGGA I DESTROY BONES LIKE ROY JONES WITH MY BOYS CHROME 50 CALIBER, HEAVY METAL METILLICA, SPLIT YA MELON LIKE GALLEGHER ,ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M SHOOTIN UP SHIT LIKE BATTLE STAR GALATICA,I'M ACCURATE OUT THE ACURA WIT THE PAPER PLATES AND I STAY BAYMAACIN SO MY PAPER STRAIGHT,FUCC WITH THAT AND I'M GIVING OUT LUMPS AND SCARS,WE STOMP NIGGAS WHILE U WEENIE NIGGAS "STOMP THE YARD"...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 04:42:30 PM by Big PaybaCC »

nutty joe

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 10:59:11 AM »
back from vegas man.........ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

shit i put a g on the chargers to win the superbowl but back to the basics

man you aint heard of killa tay he s a nigga who will rap circles around you fatboy

how many hits you go on your video against big maniac

baymaac you wouldnt search for internet niggaz

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 01:53:30 PM »
NIGGA I DESTROY BONES LIKE ROY JONES WITH MY BOYS CHROME 50 CALIBER, HEAVY METAL METILLICA, SPLIT YA MELON LIKE GALLEGHER ,ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M SHOOTIN UP SHIT LIKE BATTLE STAR GALATICA,I'M ACCURATE OUT THE ACURA WIT THE PAPER PLATES AND I STAY BAYMAACIN SO MY PAPER STRAIGHT,FUCC WITH THAT AND I'M GIVING OUT LUMPS AND SCARS,WE STOMP NIGGAS WHILE U WEENIE NIGGAS "STOMP THE YARD"...

feelin this...

and like ThaRealSupreme wrote "You're in Vegas supposingly having "fun" but you're still thinking about Big Paybacc now you're thinkin about E-Ro and Piper?? You are so gay...you're worst than a bitch after a bad break "

+1 to ThaRealSupreme & Big PaybaCC

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
NIGGA I DESTROY BONES LIKE ROY JONES WITH MY BOYS CHROME 50 CALIBER, HEAVY METAL METILLICA, SPLIT YA MELON LIKE GALLEGHER ,ESPECIALLY WHEN I'M SHOOTIN UP SHIT LIKE BATTLE STAR GALATICA,I'M ACCURATE OUT THE ACURA WIT THE PAPER PLATES AND I STAY BAYMAACIN SO MY PAPER STRAIGHT,FUCC WITH THAT AND I'M GIVING OUT LUMPS AND SCARS,WE STOMP NIGGAS WHILE U WEENIE NIGGAS "STOMP THE YARD"...

feelin this...

and like ThaRealSupreme wrote "You're in Vegas supposingly having "fun" but you're still thinking about Big Paybacc now you're thinkin about E-Ro and Piper?? You are so gay...you're worst than a bitch after a bad break "

+1 to ThaRealSupreme & Big PaybaCC
good lookin my dude...that guy has a complex,if he thinks im wacc then why do i get so much attention from him??? if im a punk or a bitch nigga then why he givin me so much attention??? i wish he would leave me alone...lol!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 02:27:57 PM »
Wow, get off the dudes dick.

penenstamp

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 02:33:27 PM »