Author Topic: Call Of Duty: World At War!  (Read 466 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Call Of Duty: World At War!
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
my kill to death in cod 4 is like 1.61 or someshit. i whoop ass at that game

mine sucked like 1.10 or something, but then i just played hardcore search and destroy, so i could never really build on it. :-\

yo in COD5, after you beat the solo campaign theres this Zombie Mode, your locked in this like house & these Nzai Zombies are breakin in. shit is so addictive. you can play with other people online so its four ppl stuck in the house, you guys gotta try it.
is zombie mode easy?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2008, 06:33:34 PM »

mine sucked like 1.10 or something, but then i just played hardcore search and destroy, so i could never really build on it. :-\

yo in COD5, after you beat the solo campaign theres this Zombie Mode, your locked in this like house & these Nzai Zombies are breakin in. shit is so addictive. you can play with other people online so its four ppl stuck in the house, you guys gotta try it.
is zombie mode easy?

it starts off easy, then every couple of mintues the level goes up & they come stronger & in more numbers. theres guns you can buy with points from killing zombies.

me & 3 freinds got to level 14 & we all died lol.

the people who created it only got to level 23.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2008, 06:44:21 PM »

is zombie mode easy?

it starts off easy, then every couple of mintues the level goes up & they come stronger & in more numbers. theres guns you can buy with points from killing zombies.

me & 3 freinds got to level 14 & we all died lol.

the people who created it only got to level 23.
cool..i gotta try it then..sounds fun.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 05:04:30 AM »
yeah im loving the game at the minute, at first i wasnt keen on the WW2 theme again but ill admit its grown on me, even tho the campaign mode seems short it looks really good and i enjoyed playing through it and like Chamilitary said that zombie surival mode is an added bonus, which is just a fun as the online game..
Only downside for me on the multiplayer mode, is the use of tanks.. im not a big fan of that, i prefer hand to hand combat instead of the use of vehicles.. also some of the maps are sooo big, can be a pain trying to find people at times.. but im loving it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
yeah im loving the game at the minute, at first i wasnt keen on the WW2 theme again but ill admit its grown on me, even tho the campaign mode seems short it looks really good and i enjoyed playing through it and like Chamilitary said that zombie surival mode is an added bonus, which is just a fun as the online game..
Only downside for me on the multiplayer mode, is the use of tanks.. im not a big fan of that, i prefer hand to hand combat instead of the use of vehicles.. also some of the maps are sooo big, can be a pain trying to find people at times.. but im loving it.

the tanks are so gay. i tried them once, they just suck lol. the main gun cant kill shit, unless you hit the target perfectly & the machine gun on top takes like 15 direct hits to kill, just wack lol.

i like how there is not overly dominate guns. like people in COD4 were so gay with the M16, its such a faggot gun. theres nothing like that so its cool. ;)