Author Topic: Dubcnn: C Major, Ca$his, Mistah FAB, San Quinn & Beeda Weeda (Official Remix)  (Read 579 times)

jonathandubcnn

This is the first look at the upcoming Dubcnn endorsed C Major Mixtape, titled The C Major Chronicles. This single “So Hood (Remix)” features Ca$his, Mistah F.A.B, San Quinn & Beeda Weeda.

Here’s what C Major had to say about the single he’s allowed us to make available as a free download to the West Coast News Network:

“It's kinda crazy how the songs went down. I made that track probably about 3 years ago. I played it for a lot of cats when I was still coming up and everyone passed on it..."

"After I had been working with Ca$his for a while I was picking some beats to bring to the studio with me. I wasn't even going to put that on CD cause no one else I played it for liked it so I didn't think Ca$his would either. My boy talked me into it ‘cause he thought it was dope so I was like "f-ck it" and threw it on the beat cd with ten others. I played that one -- now known as "So Hood" -- for Ca$his and as soon as it came on he was like ‘what's this?!’ [He] started nodding his head and said ‘C Major, you made this?! This is dope!’ That night he knocked out a verse and a hook to it. It ended up on "The Leak" right here on Dubcnn."

"When I started working on The C Major Chronicles, I wanted to put that on there, but I wanted to remix it. Since I'm from the bay area I wanted to get some cats from up there on the remix. I reached out to Mistah Fab and he said he was down. Then I reached out to my boy J Moe to quarterback the situation. He knew how to get in touch with everyone I needed. He hit FAB and he knocked it out -- he won't even say anything, he'll just knock it out and when he's done you'll have the session files in your email. Then he got his artist Beeda Weeda on there and he smoked it. He had been trying to get in touch with Quinn for a while but he was real busy; eventually he got in touch with him and, next thing I know, I got the files from Quinn too. After that, I lined all the verses up and mixed it down. Now you got the "So Hood (Remix)" with Ca$his, Mistah FAB, San Quinn & Beeda Weeda.”  -- C Major, Producer/Engineer

Dubcnn Download: (To Download The Track, Right Click & "Save As")

“So Hood (Remix)” -- Ca$his, Mistah F.A.B, San Quinn & Beeda Weeda (Prod. by C Major)

In other C Major news, we’ve picked a winner from the C Major contest that we offered exclusively to the Dubcnn community. The winner will be announced right here on Dubcnn October 9th at 9:00 PST. That winning song will also be made as an exclusive download right here…so stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest West Coast News!!!

As always, hit me up online at MySpace or email me at haywire@dubcnn.com...and be sure to leave your feedback in our forums!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:55:46 AM by Rud »

American6Idiot9

• Lil Geezy
props on this track but the download links are not working at all.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Apologies, the link is now fixed

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

Apologies, the link is now fixed

THX Rud.. Songs Iight.. C Major is a beast..

One

jonathandubcnn

8)

Chad

love that Al Green sample/interpolation.... 8)
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DOPE GOOD SHIT!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
Yup the track's fire... hopefully I'll be able to drop on the same mixtape :)

Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
niiiiice

NEMIISSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • QUALITY OVER QUANTITY
WUTUP MAJOR, I C U HOMEBOY DOPE TRAK.........WEST UP 8)
BANGN WESTCOAST BEATZ & MORE.......

jonathandubcnn

keep the feedback coming...

LA IS MORE ACTIVE

who cares? take this shit back to a bay forum!