Author Topic: ***Rick Ross Admits Correctional Officer Past***  (Read 371 times)

Elano

***Rick Ross Admits Correctional Officer Past***
« on: October 08, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »
Rick Ross now admits he had in fact been a Florida correctional officer for 18 months. Photos originally surfaced of Ross (real name William Leonard Roberts) in July on the website TheSmokingGun.com. After seeing the pictures, Ross initially told AllHipHop.com the photos were doctored.
"Online hackers put my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body," said Ross. "If this shit was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."
In subsequent interviews, Ross would go on to blame the uncovered photos on everything from digital manipulation to "haters." But in the latest issue of Don Diva magazine, the Florida emcee changes course regarding his pre-rap career.
"Yes, it's me," Ross tells Don Diva. "I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my CDs. My company has my [Social Security number]. I could've put a company name...I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7847/title.rick-ross-admits-correctional-officer-past

KURUPTION-81

Re: ***Rick Ross Admits Correctional Officer Past***
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:16:21 PM »
I never tried to hide my past LOL

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:23:47 PM »
Once a boss, always a boss !

Elano

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 12:47:07 PM »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 01:39:13 PM »
Once a boss, always a boss !

lol.. co-sign

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 02:26:17 PM »

Jome

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »
"If this shit was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything? Fake pictures are created by the fake, meant to entertain the fake."
In subsequent interviews, Ross would go on to blame the uncovered photos on everything from digital manipulation to "haters."

"Yes, it's me," Ross tells Don Diva. "I never tried to hide my past

:laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »
wow this guy is as phony as they come

just when you think the rap game can't sink any lower it does

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wwTDcxuzvv0&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wwTDcxuzvv0&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:25:03 PM by Don Seer »

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »
what an ass ricky ross aint never been a hustler

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:57 PM »
what song is that playing

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 05:56:18 PM »
What a fat idiot. Why did he lie in the first place? He shoulda stuck to one story, this guys stupid as hell, he looks even more stupid and fake now admiting it, he shoulda just kept denying it and would have been better off. This guy aint no real dude. He mighta did some of that coke shit but not as much as he claims. I dont really give a fuck what he did in the past, i could gives a fuck. But its just the principle, why lie about it? Dudes a clown!!!

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »

People that believed him when he said he did all those coke moves in the 1st place should stop listening to HipHop.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:56:27 PM »
I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

BAWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!     8)

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
The song playing is called I don't believe you and its by Kool Keith.

Elano

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »
I never owed a nigga an explanation. When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because I did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

BAWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!     8)

::)