Author Topic: who will be the first team to defeat the New York Giants this season and...  (Read 253 times)

Johnny B

The Browns  :-X

LOL, we have a winner.

crazy fuckin week in the NFL. Eli sucked ass. WOW
even without Winslow, the Browns got it done.

h2k4

Mon 10/13 at Cleveland - not gonna happen

LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

congrats to the Clowns

ochocinco is jerking off to the game i see, what a fag, his teams 0-5
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

congrats to the Clowns

aww r u gettin mad hack...?i figured id savor the moment cus when ur team wins it certanly doesnt go unnoticed around here

OG Hack Wilson

congrats to the Clowns

aww r u gettin mad hack...?i figured id savor the moment cus when ur team wins it certanly doesnt go unnoticed around here

lol  savor it all ya want

i aws looking in this book, and it shows the giants historically are sucky on MNF, nowonder why i hate watching them play on it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Archetype