Author Topic: who will be the first team to defeat the New York Giants this season and...  (Read 254 times)

Johnny B

- how many more games will they win?
- do u think they're going undefeated?
- do u envision them as a team that's just beaten mediocre teams at best?

Mon 10/13 at Cleveland - not gonna happen
 Sun 10/19    San Francisco - nope   
 Sun 10/26    at Pittsburgh - MAYBE
 Sun 11/2    Dallas - nope
 Sun 11/9    at Philadelphia - nope
 Sun 11/16    Baltimore - hell no
 Sun 11/23    at Arizona   - next..
 Sun 11/30    at Washington - Redskins could win this because they've been beating some talented teams
 Sun 12/7    Philadelphia - doubt it
 Sun 12/14    at Dallas -  never know
 Sun 12/21    Carolina - never know
 Sun 12/28    at Minnesota - eh, Minnesota plays better at home, but that's all I can say

OchoCinco

OG Hack Wilson

i'm calling 12-4

last years shows that as long as we make the playoffs ANYTHING is possible (like 3 straight road wins and then beating an 18-0 team)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

hey Bengal fan

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Johnny B

i'm calling 12-4

last years shows that as long as we make the playoffs ANYTHING is possible (like 3 straight road wins and then beating an 18-0 team)

truth ;)

that's a pretty good prediction. if they keep up the way they're playing, I see them going 14-2.
Eli is just too fuckin poised and confident back there, even without Burress.
their defense really is surprising me (since they lost some valuable players).
at this point, they just gotta stay healthy

and god, the Pats look so fuckin pathetic now. they barely beat the 49ers last week.
they'll most likely make the playoffs cuz of their soft schedule, but will probably lose their first playoff game.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dallas

Lunatic

they'll lose on the road at Pittsburgh

12 or 13 wins this year

don't forget the other undefeated team, titans :P

11-13 wins as well
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
if you ask me they still haven't faced a real team yet. the redskins don't count because they were still finding their groove.  but i say against the steelers.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

if you ask me they still haven't faced a real team yet. the redskins don't count because they were still finding their groove.  but i say against the steelers.

i LOVE the "real team" arguement

they're winning by 19.5 points per game, who the fuck cares who they play?  is it an NFL team? yes

I was unaware week 1 didn't count in the W column anymore because the Redskins "were finding their groove"

thats funny

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Raiders in the Super Bowl...  :-[

OG Hack Wilson

Raiders in the Super Bowl...  :-[
raiders- rams

lions and chiefs lose in the championship games

thatd be hilarious

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Steelers.  Hope it don't happen cause I always hated the steelers.  Dallas should win 1 of those times.  Carolina, possibility.  Zona, its in Zona & I never expected them 2 beat the Jills but they blew them out.  Large part of that is because Edwards got a concussion & Loseman had 2 take over.  On the Baltimore, hell no....Baltimore is undefeated against the Giants.  Giants might have a chance this time cause the refs & the league still hold their little petty immature vendetta grudge against the Ravens because of what happened to Cleveland in 95 >:(  Bad enough the american sports media & the Cleveland fans refuse 2 get over it.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
either dalls or philly
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:13:59 PM by white Boy »

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Cause the NFC East has mostly been the toughest division in the NFL for many years.  The 1st time that a team went undefeated in the division was 1997, then it was called the NFC Least.  The Giants went 7-0-1.  Next year Dallas swept the division but got beat by Zona in the 1st round.  I thought after the 1st loss last year, Dallas would go 15-1 but their next losses came against their division. 

thisoneguy360

The Browns  :-X