Author Topic: If DJ Drama would die...  (Read 442 times)

penenstamp

If DJ Drama would die...
« on: October 10, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »
...would you say Rest In Piss or Rest in Peace?

Before you answer, let me remind you he single handedly took away all the listening pleasure from "The City Is In Good Hands" and "Full Circle" (DPG).

I think it would be a blessing for the mixtape game if DJ Drama would be dead.

Lunatic

Re: If DJ Drama would die...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:53:24 AM »
lol that's a little extreme
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:53:40 AM »

so is DJ Drama

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »

so is DJ Drama
lol at this thread :P

in the end he promotes and helps artists reach a wider audience
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 11:55:12 AM »
i cant say that i wish death on any rap artist/dj..........especially because they yelled their name at the begining of a song i like......dude, i cant imagine you have a girlfriend wit concerns like this (not a diss, but you come off as being a bit, um, crazy)
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »
i cant say that i wish death on any rap artist/dj..........especially because they yelled their name at the begining of a song i like......dude, i cant imagine you have a girlfriend wit concerns like this (not a diss, but you come off as being a bit, um, crazy)

nah, i don't have a GF... but that has nothing to do with my concerns about mixtape DJ's ;D

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 11:58:51 AM »

nah, i don't have a GF... but that has nothing to do with my concerns about mixtape DJ's ;D

my point was maybe sum hobbies or distractions would help prioritize things, you know, shit that matters......i know female friends always take up way too much of my time/attention
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »
Before you answer, let me remind you he single handedly took away all the listening pleasure from "The City Is In Good Hands" and "Full Circle" (DPG).

LOL, I think wanting him dead is taking it a little too far.  I'd say Snoop and DPG took the listening pleasure away from those tapes.   Drama only added to it.

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »
Then there wouldnt be any Gangsta Grillz anymore...

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 02:11:42 PM »

LOL, I think wanting him dead is taking it a little too far.  I'd say Snoop and DPG took the listening pleasure away from those tapes.   Drama only added to it.

co-sign

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 02:41:14 PM »
dude is that all u ever talk about? mixtape dj's and tags?? get over it...u are spamming the boards crying about tags on songs u wouldnt even have it werent for DJ's....    :'(

penenstamp

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »
dude is that all u ever talk about? mixtape dj's and tags?? get over it...u are spamming the boards crying about tags on songs u wouldnt even have it werent for DJ's....    :'(

No one misses what he doesn't know (about) ;) And besides... a looooooooot of wack ass rappers got their songs out thanks to mixtape DJ's.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 05:03:15 PM »
...would you say Rest In Piss or Rest in Peace?

I think it would be a blessing for the mixtape game if DJ Drama would be dead.

Wishing death on someone because of mixtape tags... Jezus Christ.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 06:22:56 PM »
this thread is useless.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DJ GOON-E

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 06:32:28 PM »
haha, this dude is crazy!  Its just a tag homie, worry about Wall Street or something, its just tags in the begining of a song :D

since we are on the topic of mixtapes, Im droppin' my next joint early next week, and I must say, its fire,
and its gonna have everybody on there, i got so much good music this week, so expect to look out for the download early next week!!!

FEEL THE QUAKE VOL.2!!!!

DJ GOON-E