Author Topic: Kurupt - No Vaseline Part2 kurupt killed wack Snoop supafly , Daz dillinger  (Read 1218 times)

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 11:38:58 AM by killa los angeles »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one of my favorite traxx of all time
this shit is dope as fuck
he killed them period!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. VIP

crazyy...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah off top
crazy how he sampled snoops shit

thats gz and hustlas right?

crazyy...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
this song was funny.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
I really don't see all the hype around this song but he did get at them. Talking Bout Riccy is a better diss song though.

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D SHITS FUNNY CUZZ!

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kurupt didn't want this track leaked as he already made up with DPGC crew.

But Soopafly - Talckin about Riccy is better. Crazy beat and Soopa spoke on real things not just a 'fuck you' track.

Anyways glad this shit has since been solved, because now they can try and make dope WC shit like they use to.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
he killed them period!

co-sign

D-Stress

he killed them period!
8)

Okka

I really don't see all the hype around this song but he did get at them. Talking Bout Riccy is a better diss song though.

Yeah, but both songs are great

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
could somebody up that Talking Bout Riccy song then?

birdman11

• Lil Geezy
haha he ripped snoop i legit laughed out loud hearing that song

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Agreed, Kurupt had some pretty good digs at Daz, Snoop and Bad Azz (LOL at kurupt calling Daz fat-ass, classic), but he couldn't touch Soopafly, just like everyone said.  Talkin 'Bout Riccy just slaughtered kurupt and basically ended his career.  He's never been the same lyrically since then.  He came crawling back to the DPG and was allowed back in with Soopafly's permission, but he must get Soopafly coffee and condoms whenever he requests them.  Kurupt is pretty much Fly's little errand boy now, but that's the price he must pay.  I doubt kurupt will ever recover from that Talkin Bout Riccy joint.  Just goes to show that Fly makes songs about slapping bitches and stuff, but he can go at someone if they piss him off.  Since then, no one has ever dissed Soopafly on wax.

Paul

Agreed, Kurupt had some pretty good digs at Daz, Snoop and Bad Azz (LOL at kurupt calling Daz fat-ass, classic), but he couldn't touch Soopafly, just like everyone said.  Talkin 'Bout Riccy just slaughtered kurupt and basically ended his career.  He's never been the same lyrically since then.  He came crawling back to the DPG and was allowed back in with Soopafly's permission, but he must get Soopafly coffee and condoms whenever he requests them.  Kurupt is pretty much Fly's little errand boy now, but that's the price he must pay.  I doubt kurupt will ever recover from that Talkin Bout Riccy joint.  Just goes to show that Fly makes songs about slapping bitches and stuff, but he can go at someone if they piss him off.  Since then, no one has ever dissed Soopafly on wax.

this was after and kurupts verse shits on soopa's

what your doin isnt even funny anymore, its gotten to the 'gay' stage
funkyfreshintheflesh