Author Topic: next date for 2nd dubcc party?  (Read 461 times)

kuruptDPG

next date for 2nd dubcc party?
« on: October 15, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »
wat day is evry1 available?  8)

Lunatic

Re: next date for 2nd dubcc party?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »
we should make it a sunday weekly thing 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:07:22 PM »
sundays are good for me, cuz most of us who are studying are normally in front of the computer on sundays anyways, so it works out.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:09 PM »
sunday it is then!! cant wait lol

kuruptDPG

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 01:27:49 PM »
y'all defis enjoy it fo sho!! rappers, mods are welcome too man. shae, malone, flixx, lucc etc, y'all better come

Chief

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
i'm a bit lost here... what makes it a party?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »
ill bring the booze! :cheers:

Johnny B

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »
I MIGHT make an appearance. we'll see.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 12:40:14 AM »
I MIGHT make an appearance. we'll see.

Prikkebeen

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 05:06:37 AM »

"A party is a social gathering for celebration and recreation. It can have religious, cultural, or seasonal implications as well, but the term 'party' usually implies a strong social/socializing component to the gathering."

* Is it a social gathering?
 - Not really. Just a bunch of people logged on to a forum at the same time; they could have been much more social in the mean time. For example, going for a walk through the park is already more social than a "dubcc party". You can't really call this a gathering either, as everyone just sits in front of their desk as they normally would. It would be an imaginative gathering at best.

* Does it have religious, cultural or seasonal implications?
 - Not really, unless you consider a bunch of nerds helping each other kill time a cultural effort. Thank God this isn't a requirement.

So how about the strong socializing component? Is it the feeling you get when you sit alone in your room with a drink and a cigarette in your hand, staring at your computer screen, pressing F5 and waiting for someone to post a reply?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 05:10:59 AM »

"A party is a social gathering for celebration and recreation. It can have religious, cultural, or seasonal implications as well, but the term 'party' usually implies a strong social/socializing component to the gathering."

- Not really. Just a bunch of people logged on to a forum at the same time; they could have been much more social in the mean time. For example, going for a walk through the park is already more social than a "dubcc party". You can't really call this a gathering either, as everyone just sits in front of their desk as they normally would. It would be an imaginative gathering at best.

- Not really, unless you consider a bunch of nerds helping each other kill time a cultural effort. Thank God this isn't a requirement.

So how about the strong socializing component? Is it the feeling you get when you sit alone in your room with a drink and a cigarette in your hand, staring at your computer screen, pressing F5 and waiting for someone to post a reply?

i concurr

if yall want a proper dubcc party come down my ends...bring bitches beers and blunts and i'll bring the clown and balloon animals

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »

´

OMG

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
we should make it a sunday weekly thing 8)

Johnny B

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

i concurr

if yall want a proper dubcc party come down my ends...bring bitches beers and blunts and i'll bring the clown and balloon animals

haha, u guys act like we're taking these little "parties" seriously.
the whole aspect of it is to just post some songs and have a few more ppl converse about shit to kill some time on a Sunday, not a Friday or Saturday night.

I just laugh at these ppl who hate, when they're the ones sitting at their computers on a daily basis and won't admit to hating the way they r...so they point out other ppl doing the same shit just to feel better about themselves. LOL

guilty consciences...

OchoCinco

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 05:22:56 PM »
ye i cosign what johnny said. We all on here lots so i mean its just something different, its jsut for fun. anyways, ill stop by if im in town on sunday 8)