Author Topic: Any New News On Nate Dogg  (Read 786 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any New News On Nate Dogg
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 11:19:49 PM »
hope he is cool and making progress. been playing that great nate mixtape from 1der in the car a lot 8)

send me a link to that, i missed that a while back and want to check it out

thanks

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/natedogg-mix

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
Dubcnn is a westcoast news network and nate is the westcoast so i would expect daily updates or atleast weekly updates

co-sign

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 02:46:18 AM »
Dubcnn is a westcoast news network and nate is the westcoast so i would expect daily updates or atleast weekly updates

co-sign

So DubCNN's mission is to stake out in a L.A. hospital now to report to the fans how Nate Dogg is doing? It's absolutely a fantastic thing that you care about Nate and wish the man well, but...

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

The best thing DubCNN and anyone else can do is hope for the best, wish him well and let him heal in peace. When there's something to report, I'm sure DubCNN will report it.

THEREALBWS

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 04:08:08 AM »
we need a new nate album!

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 06:29:58 AM »

co-sign

So DubCNN's mission is to stake out in a L.A. hospital now to report to the fans how Nate Dogg is doing? It's absolutely a fantastic thing that you care about Nate and wish the man well, but...

get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

The best thing DubCNN and anyone else can do is hope for the best, wish him well and let him heal in peace. When there's something to report, I'm sure DubCNN will report it.

they got connection.. they dont need to "stake out in L.A".. just do a couple og calls to people who's near Nate and ask whats good

Ese Torsido

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »
i´m pretty sure that they don´t have to send out public memos for Nate to know that they care about him. and people who do send out memos when shit like that happens are only looking for publicity anyway. and maybe Nate don´t want the whole world to know about such a private thing.

True that, ABN. I learned that from Bad Lucc a few weeks ago. I don't want my favorite artists to think I'm some sort of stalker when I check up on them everyday.

Do I care about Nate getting better? Yes.

Do I have concern for the singer? Yes.

But I don't have to be bugging people 24/7 to see how he's doing. I don't want to become Stan (read Eminem's lyrics closely).

It's better if we just let the singer be. Give him some time and some space. When the dude feels ready, he'll let us know.

If there's one thing I hate about the press, it's newsgroups who have the slight tendency to 180 themselves into a TMZ, and I don't like those kind of reporters.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »

Aww man fuck that i dont care if nate ever sings again i just want him to get better

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »
That would be great but right now we need him at better health & living.  That's what he needs right now.  Then when he is close to 100% that he can be then maybe. 

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 12:39:45 AM »
Hmm I understand what you mean about how we should just hope he is well...

No disresoect to nobody, But Nate is a high profile artist, and I think it's only right that us loyal fans/supporters have an update every once in a while....

Im sure that doesn't make us a stan if we want to know how our fav. artists are.

Not saying Dubcnn or anyone should paparazzi him, but if someone comes across some info, would be nice to hear it.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 01:33:47 AM »
Hmm I understand what you mean about how we should just hope he is well...

No disresoect to nobody, But Nate is a high profile artist, and I think it's only right that us loyal fans/supporters have an update every once in a while....

Im sure that doesn't make us a stan if we want to know how our fav. artists are.

Not saying Dubcnn or anyone should paparazzi him, but if someone comes across some info, would be nice to hear it.

thank you. that's what i'm talkin about. something, anything more conclusive would be nice.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!