Author Topic: next date for 2nd dubcc party?  (Read 445 times)

Lunatic

Re: next date for 2nd dubcc party?
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 06:38:41 PM »
co-sign johnny..it's some funny ass shit on a sunday when most of us are just chillin anyway watchin football and shit..it ain't serious, we just fuck around and joke

i'd be worried if it was a fri or sat night
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Johnny B

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
props to Ocho and Lunatic for keeping it real as always. 8)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 12:39:17 AM »
right i was hating lol...imma leave yall to your party have a good weekend!!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 02:25:00 AM »
keeping it real homies. cheers man. party is on man!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2008, 05:49:05 AM »
remember party 2moro y'all

Prikkebeen

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2008, 05:58:20 AM »
i'm a bit lost here... what makes it a party?

"A party is a social gathering for celebration and recreation. It can have religious, cultural, or seasonal implications as well, but the term 'party' usually implies a strong social/socializing component to the gathering."

* Is it a social gathering?
 - Not really. Just a bunch of people logged on to a forum at the same time; they could have been much more social in the mean time. For example, going for a walk through the park is already more social than a "dubcc party". You can't really call this a gathering either, as everyone just sits in front of their desk as they normally would. It would be an imaginative gathering at best.

* Does it have religious, cultural or seasonal implications?
 - Not really, unless you consider a bunch of nerds helping each other kill time a cultural effort. Thank God this isn't a requirement.

So how about the strong socializing component? Is it the feeling you get when you sit alone in your room with a drink and a cigarette in your hand, staring at your computer screen, pressing F5 and waiting for someone to post a reply?

i concurr

if yall want a proper dubcc party come down my ends...bring bitches beers and blunts and i'll bring the clown and balloon animals

haha, u guys act like we're taking these little "parties" seriously.
the whole aspect of it is to just post some songs and have a few more ppl converse about shit to kill some time on a Sunday, not a Friday or Saturday night.

I just laugh at these ppl who hate, when they're the ones sitting at their computers on a daily basis and won't admit to hating the way they r...so they point out other ppl doing the same shit just to feel better about themselves. LOL

guilty consciences...

Don't you find that a rather pathetic way to "kill time"? Who "kills time" anyway? There's quite a difference between using a computer the "normal" way and "partying" online.

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2008, 06:45:03 AM »
Let's have a party tonight! Saturday nights are great for parties!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
its tomorrow right ????

kuruptDPG

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
its tomorrow right ????

yh 4 u american homies. Il be startin the party in 12 hours. Im from uk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
LOL...when was there a wcc part?

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2008, 05:46:57 PM »
its tomorrow right ????

yh 4 u american homies. Il be startin the party in 12 hours. Im from uk.

lets do it  ;D your making a new party thread right

Johnny B

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »
i'm a bit lost here... what makes it a party?

"A party is a social gathering for celebration and recreation. It can have religious, cultural, or seasonal implications as well, but the term 'party' usually implies a strong social/socializing component to the gathering."

* Is it a social gathering?
 - Not really. Just a bunch of people logged on to a forum at the same time; they could have been much more social in the mean time. For example, going for a walk through the park is already more social than a "dubcc party". You can't really call this a gathering either, as everyone just sits in front of their desk as they normally would. It would be an imaginative gathering at best.

* Does it have religious, cultural or seasonal implications?
 - Not really, unless you consider a bunch of nerds helping each other kill time a cultural effort. Thank God this isn't a requirement.

So how about the strong socializing component? Is it the feeling you get when you sit alone in your room with a drink and a cigarette in your hand, staring at your computer screen, pressing F5 and waiting for someone to post a reply?

i concurr

if yall want a proper dubcc party come down my ends...bring bitches beers and blunts and i'll bring the clown and balloon animals

haha, u guys act like we're taking these little "parties" seriously.
the whole aspect of it is to just post some songs and have a few more ppl converse about shit to kill some time on a Sunday, not a Friday or Saturday night.

I just laugh at these ppl who hate, when they're the ones sitting at their computers on a daily basis and won't admit to hating the way they r...so they point out other ppl doing the same shit just to feel better about themselves. LOL

guilty consciences...

Don't you find that a rather pathetic way to "kill time"? Who "kills time" anyway? There's quite a difference between using a computer the "normal" way and "partying" online.

and u r....? ur most likely an alias.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »
whose pumped for tomorrow? 8)