Author Topic: DUBCNN: "Unisgned Legend" Balance On New Mixtape With Nik Bean (FREE DL)  (Read 682 times)

B-A-L-A-N-C-E

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: "Unisgned Legend" Balance On New Mixtape With Nik Bean (FREE DL)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »
WHY IS THE TRACK LEMME LIVE FT THE GAME  CLEAN  ???

its clean because

short story:  we did the song made a clean and before we could make a dirty, the studio computer got a virus and wiped everything off the drive and so all i have is the clean

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO LIKE THE CD

SEND THE LINK AROUND AND GO COP MY COMPILATION

U CAN BUY IT OFF ITUNES

SEARCH UNDER: BALANCE PRESENTS

penenstamp

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »
Like I said in Styles' thread two weeks ago when this dropped: Balance could have sent this untagged to websites and they would have put it up. So talented, but yet so dumb.

I haven't listened to this and I won't. Lucien won't either. Balance drops that "Golden State Warriorz" compilation now and since Balance supports DJ Nik Bean, I urge everyone to download that retail compilation instead of buying it.

u saying download it because u dont like nik bean?

Not because I don't like Nik Bean. You let a mixtape DJ ruin music. I don't care if it's good or bad music; it's not right.

We, as customers, need to send a message to the industry. We do not support mixtape DJ's. These mixtape DJ's wouldn't get anything out that's worth mentioning if artists (and independent record labels) didn't support them. It's right for us if we do not support the artists that support mixtape DJ's. It is only a step in the right direction.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
Do you seriously not understand how much extra exposure a dj gets the artist by working together. We all know for the 10,000 time you hate all djs and want them killed but from an artist standpoint they are networking and exposing their music to tons of new potential fans with the dj. While an artist is in the studio working on music where is the dj. Clubs, streets, etc spreading the word.

You  may hate the tags which I even agree get annoying at times on these cds but not supporting an artist and telling people to bootleg his cd because he put out a mix cd with a dj having tags that is on some straight ass hater shit!!! And before you question it no I am not an artist or dj. I just dont get the concept of how someone bitches about something that is fucking free!!!! If you are handed something walking down the street such as a flyer and you dont want it what do you do. Say no thanks and walk away. Do you scream and yell at dude for handing you a flyer cuz you dont like the group, message etc nope. Same thing man if you dont like the artist, dj tags, etc then say no thanks and dont download the cd.

penenstamp

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »
Do you seriously not understand how much extra exposure a dj gets the artist by working together. We all know for the 10,000 time you hate all djs and want them killed but from an artist standpoint they are networking and exposing their music to tons of new potential fans with the dj. While an artist is in the studio working on music where is the dj. Clubs, streets, etc spreading the word.

You  may hate the tags which I even agree get annoying at times on these cds but not supporting an artist and telling people to bootleg his cd because he put out a mix cd with a dj having tags that is on some straight ass hater shit!!! And before you question it no I am not an artist or dj. I just dont get the concept of how someone bitches about something that is fucking free!!!! If you are handed something walking down the street such as a flyer and you dont want it what do you do. Say no thanks and walk away. Do you scream and yell at dude for handing you a flyer cuz you dont like the group, message etc nope. Same thing man if you dont like the artist, dj tags, etc then say no thanks and dont download the cd.

What kind of a comparison is that?? :loco:

I'm not going to type everything again. Just read this topic:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=198306.0

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »
How is it not a fuckin comparison. Free is free is it not?? If you don't want something given to you then dont take it. But like I said telling someone to bootleg an artist because you don't like his free mix cd once again is on some fuckin gay ass hater bullshit. Actually telling people to bootleg someones hard work regardless is on some hater shit. If you download anything (which 100% of us do) that is your choice but to straight come out and say don't support him bootleg him when you don't even know the dude is hating.

It is your opinion man we understand you hate djs. Why dont you go out on the street in front of your house with a poster board and protest and waste those peoples time like you do to all of us on here.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »
Mauzip, we get it, you don't like mixtape DJ's, I think everybody knows that by now... Aren't you tired of crying about it in every thread?

penenstamp

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »
^ It's for the right purpose. If we choose to not buy albums from artists that release mixtapes with those so called "DJ's" eventually they will stop working with them or stop letting them tag their mixtapes. You also dislike crappy mixtape DJ's, so you know where I'm coming from.

I have bought more than enough copies of albums and I'm at a point that I don't feel guilty about downloading in certain cases. There is no point in supporting artists that don't have heart for their audience.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 10:44:18 PM by penenstamp »

The_Offence

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »
 ;D at "Unsigned Legend"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2008, 01:10:35 AM »
Keep the feedback on the tape coming. Props to Balance for stopping by

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »
^ It's for the right purpose. If we choose to not buy albums from artists that release mixtapes with those so called "DJ's" eventually they will stop working with them or stop letting them tag their mixtapes. You also dislike crappy mixtape DJ's, so you know where I'm coming from.

I have bought more than enough copies of albums and I'm at a point that I don't feel guilty about downloading in certain cases. There is no point in supporting artists that don't have heart for their audience.

wow!!!  i can't beleive u are still on this subject....how u gonna tell people to steal some1's hard work, u gotta lot of nerve for that 1.......look penstamp i aint going anywhere anytime soon, dont matter how many times u type it.....just except it and dont support like u said but dont tell people to steal from an artist, besides it being illegal it's just str8 disrespectful...u act like u makin this ya goal in life or sumthing...u need a new hobby, get a girlfriend or boyfriend whateva ya preference iz....where r u from???

penenstamp

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »

wow!!!  i can't beleive u are still on this subject....how u gonna tell people to steal some1's hard work, u gotta lot of nerve for that 1.......look penstamp i aint going anywhere anytime soon, dont matter how many times u type it.....just except it and dont support like u said but dont tell people to steal from an artist, besides it being illegal it's just str8 disrespectful...u act like u makin this ya goal in life or sumthing...u need a new hobby, get a girlfriend or boyfriend whateva ya preference iz....where r u from???

I'm from Holland, where the fuck you from? ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rzOzUHYwPms" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rzOzUHYwPms</a>

I speak my mind and if you think that is disrespectful, so be it. The role of mixtape DJ's changed over the years and not for the best. It's gotten way out of hand. DJ Drama is the best example.

But you know what? I downloaded that compilation, skimmed through the songs and didn't like any song, so I took the track with Crooked I (for collection purposes only), moved it to my Crooked I folder and deleted it. Happy?

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 07:25:58 AM »

I'm from Holland, where the fuck you from? ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rzOzUHYwPms" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rzOzUHYwPms</a>

I speak my mind and if you think that is disrespectful, so be it. The role of mixtape DJ's changed over the years and not for the best. It's gotten way out of hand. DJ Drama is the best example.

But you know what? I downloaded that compilation, skimmed through the songs and didn't like any song, so I took the track with Crooked I (for collection purposes only), moved it to my Crooked I folder and deleted it. Happy?

well at least u listened to it thats all that matters, what's crazy is that to a certain extent i actually agree wit u that the "mixtape dj" role over the years has gotten out of hand, way out of hand...but your other views r way to extreme, it is disrespect to come in here and basically tell people to bootleg artist

penenstamp

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 07:31:30 AM »
It's also disrespectful towards fans to give out tagged versions of your mixtape. Now I personally don't care for this particular mixtape, but take that latest G. Malone mixtape for example: it has some great songs that I would love to listen to, but the fact that your tags and Dow Jones' tags are all over it takes away all the joy. It's not like you (properly) host mixtapes.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »
It's also disrespectful towards fans to give out tagged versions of your mixtape.
Ok so giving fans free music with some tags is disrespectful?

penenstamp

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 07:39:32 AM »
It's also disrespectful towards fans to give out tagged versions of your mixtape.
Ok so giving fans free music with some tags is disrespectful?

That's what I said.