Author Topic: Elite currently  (Read 175 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Elite currently
« on: April 10, 2002, 09:00:20 PM »
*Techniec and M Dogg come out to 2Pac's 2 of AmeriKa'z Most Wanted*

M Dogg gets on the mic first:
Well it seems thinks have changed here. For a while there, the Elite was on top of the game, the way it should be. Well thinks are starting to change. You see, tha7th, Doggystylin and I-Bo are in semi-retirement, and Sikotic is the 6th dogg, so when we need a back up player, we go to him. So who is left, well me and the only other person that I would trust, and that Techniec. Back in the day, 2 years ago, we battled Ruthless muthaphukkaz, Dogbone52 muthaphukkaz, and now we battle every muthaphukka under the Elite banner. We ain't no fakes in this game, the two of us are just fine. Tech, it's time, you got coming off the bench for the Elite, we with tha7th, Doggystylin, and I-Bo sitting out, it's time buddy boy to rise off the bench and come through in the pressure situation. You ready.

Techniec graps the mic with force: I ready, and this muthaphukkaz is going to get a beating like I'm Debo.

M Dogg retrives the mic: And don't think the Elite is folding, or we breaking up, non of that. We as the Elite are still the same. It's just that now tha7th, I-Bo and Doggystylin aren't posting shit unless two things, crew battles 'cause we all are loyal to the team, and if you punk ass muthaphukkaz challenge us. Also... to ToNe, yeah today you were the better man, but the funny thing was, was like a couple hours after I posted my rhyme, I came up with a way better one. But today was your day, though there is always another day.

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: Elite currently
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 01:13:31 AM »
*Techniec and M Dogg come out to 2Pac's 2 of AmeriKa'z Most Wanted*

M Dogg gets on the mic first:
Well it seems thinks have changed here. For a while there, the Elite was on top of the game, the way it should be. Well thinks are starting to change. You see, tha7th, Doggystylin and I-Bo are in semi-retirement, and Sikotic is the 6th dogg, so when we need a back up player, we go to him. So who is left, well me and the only other person that I would trust, and that Techniec. Back in the day, 2 years ago, we battled Ruthless muthaphukkaz, Dogbone52 muthaphukkaz, and now we battle every muthaphukka under the Elite banner. We ain't no fakes in this game, the two of us are just fine. Tech, it's time, you got coming off the bench for the Elite, we with tha7th, Doggystylin, and I-Bo sitting out, it's time buddy boy to rise off the bench and come through in the pressure situation. You ready.

Techniec graps the mic with force: I ready, and this muthaphukkaz is going to get a beating like I'm Debo.

M Dogg retrives the mic: And don't think the Elite is folding, or we breaking up, non of that. We as the Elite are still the same. It's just that now tha7th, I-Bo and Doggystylin aren't posting shit unless two things, crew battles 'cause we all are loyal to the team, and if you punk ass muthaphukkaz challenge us. Also... to ToNe, yeah today you were the better man, but the funny thing was, was like a couple hours after I posted my rhyme, I came up with a way better one. But today was your day, though there is always another day.

Peace.

booooooo to tha Elite LOL. j/k. Is that an admission of defeat M? let tha votes keep comin, yur verse was hot homie. U and Tech im sho goan hold it down fah Elite while tha othas dont spit. Im plannin on draggin Tha7th and I-Bo outta retirement sumtime in tha next month or 2 anywayz  ;D Prince is prolly tha hottest MC on tha board right now IMO (i aint sayin tha BEST lol. but, hes on a role and spittin tight shit everytime out) And as for M-Dogg. IF i manage to win our battle, anytime u wanna rematch...u know itz thea. u deserve tha shit fah sho. much respect tah u homie....

oh yah...one mo thang...KINGS still run thiz muthafucka!!!!! Gyeeeeeaaaaaaah!!!!! and it dont quit....peace!  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 07:54:13 AM »

booooooo to tha Elite LOL. j/k. Is that an admission of defeat M? let tha votes keep comin, yur verse was hot homie.

When I posted it, I knew it wasn 't as good as I could get. But I said fuck it, you posted your yesterday, and I wanted mine out. Later I thought of a better rhyme, but it was too late. Oh well, there's another day.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 09:49:28 AM »
*shows up outta nowhere and yells* "THA ELITE, we own WCC, you lil biiiiiitcheeessss" *darkness comes and the dogg dissapears again*

;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 04:47:00 PM »
Elite IV Life muthafaggots
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

techniec

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 06:36:49 PM »