Author Topic: SUGE KNIGHT STOLE DEATH ROW MASTERS  (Read 1062 times)

woof

SUGE KNIGHT STOLE DEATH ROW MASTERS
« on: October 29, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
Global Music Group Informs Trustee of Allegedly Stolen Death Row Master Tracks and Objects to Sale
Monday October 27, 7:55 pm ET

NEW YORK, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael J. Collesano, Esq., General Counsel of Global Music Group, Inc. a Delaware corporation, today filed a Declaration with the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Court alleging that numerous master recordings of Death Row Records may have been stolen by Suge Knight and Carl "Butch" Small. As a result, Global Music Group, Inc. also objected to the sale of the assets in their present unknown form, but intends to follow through with its acquisition of the record label once the catalog is properly inventoried.
ADVERTISEMENT

Collesano says that he was contacted over the weekend by a woman who claimed to be the ex-girlfriend of Carl 'Butch' Small, a close associate and friend of Suge Knight who was described as a former principal of Death Row Records who ran the studio with Mr. Knight. "Mr. Small's children apparently call Mr. Knight 'Uncle Suge'" said Collesano.

The woman (who's identity was revealed to the Court) informed Collesano that she has been living most recently near Detroit, Michigan with Mr. Small, her boyfriend for the past 18 months. On October 1, 2008 Mr. Small allegedly attacked her and attempted to kill her by choking and strangling. The woman said she filed a police report with the Detroit Police Department and obtained an order of protection against Mr. Small.

Collesano said that the woman claims Mr. Small told her that at the direction of Suge Knight between 2001 and 2005 he removed certain master recordings, videos and other property of Death Row Records from Pacific Coast Title Archives in California to "get it gone," presumably in advance of the bankruptcy filing.

On October 2, 2008 the woman lead Deputy Christopher Schmidt of the Livingston County Sheriff's Department to a storage unit in Burlington, Michigan under her name, where the officer found what appear to be certain master recordings and videos contained in 10" X 12" black boxes. "It would stand to reason that Suge and Carl would have taken the cream of the crop if they intended to hide these recordings" Collesano said.

The property is being held for the moment by the Livingston County Sheriff's Department, although according to the woman, there may also be additional material of Death Row Records in her possession that she wishes to return to the proper authorities. She also told Mr. Collesano that she has been contacted by Mr. Knight's attorney and girlfriend "Tammy" and that she remains in fear of her life.

Collesano spoke to Deputy Schmidt and confirmed most of the allegations before informing the Court. Deputy Schmidt told Collesano that he had in his possession what he believes to be numerous master recordings of Death Row Records that he obtained from the storage unit on October 2, 2008. He also has "work orders" allegedly signed by Mr. Small to remove the property from Pacific Coast Title Archives.

"It is undeniable that the Trustee must investigate the possibility of bankruptcy fraud on the part of Mr. Small, the debtor and related individuals, and a complete accounting of the inventory must be conducted as soon as possible before any sale of the assets can be made" Collesano said. "We cannot see how anyone can bid on the assets with such a cloud surrounding the property being sold."

"Global Music Group of Delaware has arranged financing to acquire the assets and stands ready to acquire the record label once the Trustee identifies the inventory to a certainty. In fact, on September 19, 2008 we submitted a bid that we hope the trustee will consider at this time, but our purchase will require proper due diligence."

For further information please contact Michael Collesano, Esq. at mcollesano@gmail.com. Collesano Declaration filed with the Court will be provided by email upon request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Global Music Group

EFFeX

Re: SUGE KNIGHT STOLE DEATH ROW MASTERS
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
Suge just going to find himself in more trouble now. Grow up and hand over the masters.

Kilo2

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 01:43:35 PM »
Ron Goldberg and his family are drug dealers. Global Music Group Delaware was founded on drug money, so these ASSWIPES have no right to go on about stolen masters. I know Carl 'Butch' Smallz, and I think he'll have a bunch of words for the drug dealers over at Delaware and for that snitching bitch.

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
Ron Goldberg and his family are drug dealers. Global Music Group Delaware was founded on drug money, so these ASSWIPES have no right to go on about stolen masters. I know Carl 'Butch' Smallz, and I think he'll have a bunch of words for the drug dealers over at Delaware and for that snitching bitch.

I'm saying though, what's the point of hiding masters if you don't have the means or interest to release them?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 02:27:46 PM »
LOL.....suge is burnt out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
but thats the problem he prolly does want to release them someway, somehow, someday!!!
who wouldnt, he'd be rich again!!!

I'm saying though, what's the point of hiding masters if you don't have the means or interest to release them?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kilo2

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 02:34:43 PM »

Death Row in it's prime was worth over 100,000,000 dollars. These masters he's holding onto could have something very incriminating on him or they could make him rich. Remember how people use to think it said Suge Shot Me on the 7 Day Theory album? Plus, something tells me these are just copies which Butch held onto for safe keeping. For god sakes, he was just the fucking percussionist over at Death Row! Lol.

EFFeX

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
but thats the problem he prolly does want to release them someway, somehow, someday!!!

If Suge had intentions of releasing anything why did he never release them when there was interest? He's not the business man everyone makes him out to be.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
your right IMO he mos def lost money on holdin onto them but thats why theres theories as to why he held onto them:
I mean who the fuck knows, but in someway this might have something to do wit pacs death
so him holdin onto the masters and waitin to pacs gon, and then releases might have been his plan!!
thats jus 1 theory, there's got be many!

If Suge had intentions of releasing anything why did he never release them when there was interest? He's not the business man everyone makes him out to be.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »
here's a theory, he's just an asswhipe who used to be the shit but now is nothing more then a bum.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
haha damn!!

yours truly,
dat muthafucka daz!!!!!!

here's a theory, he's just an asswhipe who used to be the shit but now is nothing more then a bum.
Cube

Flip

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
Why Suge wants the masters so much i don't know cos he isn't ever going to be make any money off them. Soon as he tries he'll have countless lawsuits upon him

Dani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

Remember how people use to think it said Suge Shot Me on the 7 Day Theory album?

That line is "Shoulda shot me" as I know.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »
Suge can make more of money off bootlegging those songs more than he can legally.

Ex: he has more exlcusive Pac's verse than anyone has. Exlcusive Pac's verse can be profitable.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 08:19:47 AM »

you flip flop around a little too much. 2 weeks ago you have GMG's metaphorical dick in your mouth, now you're calling them asswipes...