Author Topic: new projects coming soon to the thavaults.com  (Read 1976 times)

Kilo2

Re: new projects coming soon to the thavaults.com
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »
Yo where's the snippets??  I wanna hear a snippet of 50 Sac!!

Coming Soon. Everything will be ready by December.

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
r u going to release the blueberry mixtape?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
Oh my God!!!  50 Sac by Soopafly is finally getting released!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o  I'm so excited I'm almost getting a boner!!!  This is gonna be so awesome!  I've waited nearly 10 years for this song!

lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 07:33:18 AM »

Kilo, I can't wait that long!  Can you send me 50 Sac now?  Come on, i'm Soopafly's biggest fan, I need this!

Oh, can you confirm, is this a brand new unheard song, or is it the song "Who's World Is It"?  There was a thread that this song might be mislabeled and is really "50 Sac".

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2008, 10:25:47 AM »
Makaveli and JJ album is the one I'm looking forward to.
U Can Call and Mama's just a little girl og - can't wait, hope to see a few more unheards on there.

DPGC23

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 03:15:15 PM »
LAUGHIN @ MAKAVELI N THEMEXICAN HAHA

THAT SHITS GONA B DOPE,
CAN'T WAIT 4 THE 19ST LIL CSTYLE THO,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

MarshColin

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »

Kilo, I can't wait that long!  Can you send me 50 Sac now?  Come on, i'm Soopafly's biggest fan, I need this!

Oh, can you confirm, is this a brand new unheard song, or is it the song "Who's World Is It"?  There was a thread that this song might be mislabeled and is really "50 Sac".

Im pretty sure those are the same songs man. He ends every chorus with "50 sack" on Whose World.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 07:24:03 AM »
yeah, i'm starting to think it's the same song...i'm gonna be really dissapointed if that's the case. 

Kilo2

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 07:33:40 AM »
yeah, i'm starting to think it's the same song...i'm gonna be really dissapointed if that's the case. 

I'm not sure honestly, this is Los Skanless' project. I just handle the site, the promo, and the cover art with my people. So, you might want to ask him.

GMG AandR

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Team Manager
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 09:02:08 AM »
we received notification of this forum and this thread this morning and i want to say that it is nice that you want to make projects but you should leave that to the people who own the material so please do not make any projects out of the materials that we now own the rights to this is very important and we dont want to have to spent more money shutting down websites and putting people in jail ok

Kilo2

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 09:03:09 AM »
we received notification of this forum and this thread this morning and i want to say that it is nice that you want to make projects but you should leave that to the people who own the material so please do not make any projects out of the materials that we now own the rights to this is very important and we dont want to have to spent more money shutting down websites and putting people in jail ok

You aren't even Global you piece of shit!

GMG AandR

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Team Manager
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »

You aren't even Global you piece of shit!
this is not how professionals talk to each other i will be relaying information about you to our legal department

kuruptDPG

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 09:51:40 AM »

if so then wat are u waiting for? put it out then, if u do work for gmg that is. im a big fan of deathrow and i hope stuff will get released. but why are u threating ppl for putting material? just leave them to it, cuz i dont see u guys putting it out.

GMG AandR

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Team Manager
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2008, 09:55:08 AM »

if so then wat are u waiting for? put it out then, if u do work for gmg that is. im a big fan of deathrow and i hope stuff will get released. but why are u threating ppl for putting material? just leave them to it, cuz i dont see u guys putting it out.
are you kidding me we invested over 25 million dollars and you want us to be content with some kid online putting out these materials for free consumption are you really this stupid to think we would welcome this why dont you try to be patient and wait a couple of months and when you have 5 new albums you can thank me and the good folks at gmg for saving the day

kuruptDPG

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2008, 09:59:58 AM »

are you kidding me we invested over 25 million dollars and you want us to be content with some kid online putting out these materials for free consumption are you really this stupid to think we would welcome this why dont you try to be patient and wait a couple of months and when you have 5 new albums you can thank me and the good folks at gmg for saving the day

im not stupid, and its not kilo whos putting out, its a guy called lostskanless and hes not putting it out for free, kilo is gay and doesnt hav any unreleased traks lmao.

ok kl il wait. thanks for the reply bak