Author Topic: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???  (Read 982 times)

The_Offence

Re: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »
what makes a wack rapper .....lemme think...... goes looking for a chicano rap track  ;D ;D

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
what makes a wack rapper .....lemme think...... goes looking for a chicano rap track  ;D ;D
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »
Damn my nigga did you see what you just typed up???????? You been sellin this and that for the past 6 years. Why throw your shit out there like that? You never know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LONDON!!

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »
a swag(wack) rapper usually has this in there content regularly

picks shitty beats constantly

has empty bars(meaning has no similies, metaphors or punchlines or can't spray a story very well on a constant basis, he's or she's bars don't drop, repetively)

similies, metaphors or punchlines don't make any sense, constantly

has a swag flow

has a swag voice

if you have any of these elements in your flex, constantly, it means you are a swag mc, a swag rapper, truss, this is what a swag or wack rapper is in my eyes and ears, for real
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 03:46:15 PM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 06:53:07 PM »
Repetitive lyrical content, no personal style, weak ass punchlines, elementary wordplay=wack ass rappers. The delivery can be hot but if you're not sayin nothin worth listenin to then Im cool.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 07:08:33 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respec

t me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown

Why couldn't you just reply with a valid reason of what makes a rapper wack instead of goin through all of this shit? It's a simple question but you came with the bull shit like you just couldn't help yourself.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

godlike25

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 09:45:42 PM »
PAYBACC...

To answer your question from my perspective. SPI and you get hated on because of the Game beef. Game has a huge commercial following and people are gonna follow the leader. I see alot of people dissing you and Spider in here allll the time. Most are repeat offenders and it seems like a game they play. Sometimes when someone says something ignorant, the greatest form of control is silence. True Story.

People need a reply to feed the hate, but if you take away the reply..and let them do their thing and hate...they will eventually get bored and start looking stupid...

Spider shows through his persona that he is a ryder, loyal to his circle. If he's with you, he rides for the cause. He dissed Game out of loyalty and frankly in my opinion, Game was dissing 50, so why not capitilize on that oppurtunity...

I like Spi, I like Game...

Tell SPI, "True West" was one of the dopest tracks he has put out...

Stay focused!! Haters are always gonna be there...but to maintain control...you gotta smile and keep moving man...

I've learned in my short life so far that man in general, are haters, out for themselves, and will smile to your face and cut you down behind your back..

Surround yourself with good people, be good as much as possible and Karma will serve you right...

PREAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!! hahahaha\

WEST WEST Y'ALL

Wrong, Nobody is taking sides, yukmouth dissed Game and and others still supported him and his shit, i even bought his tapes thru myspace.

Spider Loc is truly wack,

PLEase, For the Love of Christ and His Father Jehova, tell me if this aint Toattly Joke-trash

Worst Rap Song I have ever Heard and Many More, He is So BAAAAAAAAD

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »
MC Eiht and Spider Loc

DIP DIP SET SET

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 11:22:39 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown
u made ma laff like real loud...he's gangsta cuz he sold ounces of kush for 6 years!!! quote something that i said that was garbage,dont worry i'll wait...U WILL RESPECT ME PUNK OR I'LL KICC YOUR ASS!!! LOL...anyway u should have stucc to the topic fucc boy!!! BOW THAT SHIT DOWN THEN...

Ok I did misundrstand this topic, and for that my bad. I was just stated i dont feel Spider or his camp. I dont rember the song i heard but i knew i wasnt feeling it... So prove me wrong and post up your best song and i will take back some of my comments. Check my previos post. I HAVE never said ONE negitive thing about anyone on this forum actully I dont belive on hating on another man for doing what hes doing. Wasnt trying to talk shit, You asked what I thought a wack rapper was and I was stating out of evryone coming from the west, the only cats I aint feeling are Spider. Your right havent heard much from you, But going by a song and dont know which one. I just know i wasnt feeeling it. Just the cats the I know are really in the street arnt up on the net, talking slick and telling people to respect them. Shit most of the real nigga dont even know how get on the net let alone post bullitins. My earlier post came from me being drunk and in a bad fuckd up mood. But if you serious and you wanna get down, I aint hiding from noone. I be up in Santa Ana all bay. You wont to come see me, PM me and well set somthing up, I aint no punk homie. I got homies that are conncected, that stay strapped. And Im not trying to act tought, Cause the reality is that im not a big dude. But i know how to handle mine. I i got folks that would ride for me in a heart beat. All i said I wasnt feeling your music, and you came at me LIKE RESPECT ME OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS. Well i dont respect you for the things you do on DUBCC, Now i will take it back that ur music is garbage if you show me some real g shit, with some dope lyrics. But I aint no punk that come on the net talking slick. You got a problem with me, We both grownn men and we both stay in SoCal. Thats what it is.

Dreier

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2008, 03:18:34 AM »

[/quote]

Wrong, Nobody is taking sides, yukmouth dissed Game and and others still supported him and his shit, i even bought his tapes thru myspace.

Spider Loc is truly wack,

PLEase, For the Love of Christ and His Father Jehova, tell me if this aint Toattly Joke-trash

Worst Rap Song I have ever Heard and Many More, He is So BAAAAAAAAD
[/quote]

Hahahahhaha! You gotta be kidding me! Is that the real version??? It thought it was some whack ass parody or some shit like that! Hilarious!

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 10:14:34 AM »
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

u made ma laff like real loud...he's gangsta cuz he sold ounces of kush for 6 years!!! quote something that i said that was garbage,dont worry i'll wait...U WILL RESPECT ME PUNK OR I'LL KICC YOUR ASS!!! LOL...anyway u should have stucc to the topic fucc boy!!! BOW THAT SHIT DOWN THEN...

Ok I did misundrstand this topic, and for that my bad. I was just stated i dont feel Spider or his camp. I dont rember the song i heard but i knew i wasnt feeling it... So prove me wrong and post up your best song and i will take back some of my comments. Check my previos post. I HAVE never said ONE negitive thing about anyone on this forum actully I dont belive on hating on another man for doing what hes doing. Wasnt trying to talk shit, You asked what I thought a wack rapper was and I was stating out of evryone coming from the west, the only cats I aint feeling are Spider. Your right havent heard much from you, But going by a song and dont know which one. I just know i wasnt feeeling it. Just the cats the I know are really in the street arnt up on the net, talking slick and telling people to respect them. Shit most of the real nigga dont even know how get on the net let alone post bullitins. My earlier post came from me being drunk and in a bad fuckd up mood. But if you serious and you wanna get down, I aint hiding from noone. I be up in Santa Ana all bay. You wont to come see me, PM me and well set somthing up, I aint no punk homie. I got homies that are conncected, that stay strapped. And Im not trying to act tought, Cause the reality is that im not a big dude. But i know how to handle mine. I i got folks that would ride for me in a heart beat. All i said I wasnt feeling your music, and you came at me LIKE RESPECT ME OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS. Well i dont respect you for the things you do on DUBCC, Now i will take it back that ur music is garbage if you show me some real g shit, with some dope lyrics. But I aint no punk that come on the net talking slick. You got a problem with me, We both grownn men and we both stay in SoCal. Thats what it is.

for real Paybacc post up some of your best shit, and let the people be the judge, instead of having the "respect me or ill kick your ass" approach. I dont like Spiders music, but Im open-minded so post something...

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »
in short...imo...a rapper who is wack is one who has a wack flow, no creativity, chooses the wackest beats or puts the good ones 2 shame, and in some cases...wack lyrics...

now i say some cases wack lyrics cuz u dont have 2 be nas or jay-z lyrically but u can have a dope flow and make people want to listen to u and get ya point across...like t.i. and young jeezy do...they dont have many punchlines or hot metaphors...but they got nice delivery and creativity...and sometimes thats all u might need...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »
being signed to a rapper that isnt signed and spending all your time on a forum e-bangin!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
being signed to a rapper that isnt signed and spending all your time on a forum e-bangin!
for one homie u talk too much...u the waccest nigga i know,i heard your  myspace music,straight garbage!!! no hate real talk...remember i told you before!!! if i spend all my time on here what do u do??? i would prefer to beat niggas up like you but i know thats just a dream for me,so i talk shit to niggas that fly off at the mouth,but by you being from watts and all we  could easily handle the issue!!! i got a zero tolerance for hoe-niggas so stop acting like one...   

u know what im a real nigga,keeping it all the way gangsta i really dont remember what your music sounded like,it might have been wacc it might not have been,i only listened to a few bars...but so what!!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:28:23 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »

for real Paybacc post up some of your best shit, and let the people be the judge, instead of having the "respect me or ill kick your ass" approach. I dont like Spiders music, but Im open-minded so post something...
was i talking 2 you??? if you call me wacc without ever hearing a song i did thats how im going to respond bacc!!! niggas on here know me and they heard me and i done put up bars for them to read,thats me on the picture,i dont hide behind no alias,im not a coward!!! u gotta problem with spider then u gotta problem with me!!! that nigga far from wacc!!! u aint opened minded u a follower...so what u dont like boss og,its not one of my favorites either but its far from wacc and i know a gang of niggas that like the fucc outta that song,all them rap niggas u got on your avatar got at least 1 or 2 songs that i dont like,but does that make them wacc,fucc no!!! grow up bruh...