Author Topic: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???  (Read 983 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: WHAT MAKES A WACC RAPPER???
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown
u made ma laff like real loud...he's gangsta cuz he sold ounces of kush for 6 years!!! quote something that i said that was garbage,dont worry i'll wait...U WILL RESPECT ME PUNK OR I'LL KICC YOUR ASS!!! LOL...anyway u should have stucc to the topic fucc boy!!! BOW THAT SHIT DOWN THEN...

Ok I did misundrstand this topic, and for that my bad. I was just stated i dont feel Spider or his camp. I dont rember the song i heard but i knew i wasnt feeling it... So prove me wrong and post up your best song and i will take back some of my comments. Check my previos post. I HAVE never said ONE negitive thing about anyone on this forum actully I dont belive on hating on another man for doing what hes doing. Wasnt trying to talk shit, You asked what I thought a wack rapper was and I was stating out of evryone coming from the west, the only cats I aint feeling are Spider. Your right havent heard much from you, But going by a song and dont know which one. I just know i wasnt feeeling it. Just the cats the I know are really in the street arnt up on the net, talking slick and telling people to respect them. Shit most of the real nigga dont even know how get on the net let alone post bullitins. My earlier post came from me being drunk and in a bad fuckd up mood. But if you serious and you wanna get down, I aint hiding from noone. I be up in Santa Ana all bay. You wont to come see me, PM me and well set somthing up, I aint no punk homie. I got homies that are conncected, that stay strapped. And Im not trying to act tought, Cause the reality is that im not a big dude. But i know how to handle mine. I i got folks that would ride for me in a heart beat. All i said I wasnt feeling your music, and you came at me LIKE RESPECT ME OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS. Well i dont respect you for the things you do on DUBCC, Now i will take it back that ur music is garbage if you show me some real g shit, with some dope lyrics. But I aint no punk that come on the net talking slick. You got a problem with me, We both grownn men and we both stay in SoCal. Thats what it is.
checc this out bruh,i dont care about none of your connections in the streets that stay strapped, they aint stop making heaters when they made theirs,real niggas do know how to get on the net,they just dont know how to post up songs lol...thats me in the flicc by the way im not a coward i dont talk shit and hide behind the computer like most of these weenies,i like for people to see what they dealing with,and as far as trying to meet up with you,i've tried that already with a nigga off here,it was a waste of time,u can checc it out on you tube if u dont believe me big paybacc vs. hating ass blogger on dubcnn,bacc to the issue tho ,u said i was wacc therefore that labels u a hater,cuz me spitting anything wacc is impossible for me to do,put it up then!!! and u said spider was wacc and his camp was garbage ,remember that??? so miss me with the innocent talk,and by u being a lil guy" hey" yo bad!!! and i will kicc your ass thats real talk!!! dont be mad its the truth...and how can i possibly have a problem with you,your not a real person anyway ur name is riccdeeznutz right??? ur just spam to me...put up a real picture then i might take u more seriously!!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
im an old school head, at least by todays standards, so wack to me is basically lack of lyrics & flow.....all that new shit about 'swagger' means shit to me, yeah an mc has to show confidence on the mic, and even tho heads like big daddy kane, slick rick & even rakim had a type of swagger, it didnt really matter cuz you were mainly caught up in their skills (which all three had planty of).....i mean, i bought slick ricks tape cuz he was dope, not cuz he wore an eye patch and had crazy gold chains! im an LA head, i wasnt trying to look all new york wid it back then! my point being that his clothes and style didnt amount to much, it boiled down to dope music....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »
and honestly, i really think spider loc gets a raw deal up in here.....there are plenty of other heads who are far worse than he is, i actually think sum of the songs i've heard from him have been coo (off the top, the one on the get rich or die tryin' soundtrack was dope).....but one thing that will keep me from checkin an mc's music is how negative they are (40 glocc imediately comes to mind).....i cant fuck witchu if your so full of hate and anger at every damn body in the world except who your homies wit, so thats one reason i dont check for the baymacc stuff much, it seems like too much negativity....i respect what u doing tho paybacc, cuz im a valley head myself and grew up in the same area you from, so i gotta show support of the strength of that (i like that valley nigga song), but i've always thought the way you agrue wit internet heads in here is a mistake from the standpoint of an up & comming rapper trying to get support........just my two cents......one
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2008, 01:25:24 PM »
I dont think the alot of people hate on Spider or Big Paybac (who the fuck is this? Besides a DUCC postetr?) because of the game beef. Im sure alot of Game stans will not support spider or any of his camp, but im sure alot of people dont like Spider and Baymacc because there just wack. No oringinallity, horible lyrics, bad production. There just not a factor in Hip hop let alone Gangsta rap, people dont care about them besides the 15 fans they got. Not hating, just saying how i feel. Spider and his camp are garbage, always will be...With some many promising acts coming from the West...Bishop, Cruz, Jay Rock, Ya boy, Crooked, Glasses, Damani, Lucc, Juice, X.O, Hot Dolla, and soo many more. Theres no room for spider or his camp. IMO
this aint no baymaac discussion,this for all rappers period!!! and by us being garbage,fool please...i will rap circles around you and any body you can get or that would take your fade point blank period,then i would beat the shit outta you for wasting my time... u aint never heard me spit wacc in ya life and cant nobody on here say they have,u aint gotta like me but u will respect me...this topic doesnt call for any names to be mentioned cuz what u might not like the next man will...i asking for specific things that make you a wacc rapper... horrible lyrics hah!!! find one...i bet u aint even heard me or anyone from baymaac rapping,u just on here hating cuz your mom aint gon have a job no more after halloween ;D

I wsnt talking shit directly  but now i am... Your a stright up clown homie, and your raps are garbage period. Get over, you dont have a carrer in rap go back to fliping burgers. You fake ass gangsta. Shit im more gangsta than you. Ive been selling oz. of kush the past 6 years, what the fuck have you done? And i dont rap, but if that was my job, You can bet your ass I would coming up with better lyrics than you and spider. I dont like your music NOR will I respect you. How can you respect a fake gansta coming on the net talking all hard, like YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME!, Fuck outta here.  Im done with this clown
u made ma laff like real loud...he's gangsta cuz he sold ounces of kush for 6 years!!! quote something that i said that was garbage,dont worry i'll wait...U WILL RESPECT ME PUNK OR I'LL KICC YOUR ASS!!! LOL...anyway u should have stucc to the topic fucc boy!!! BOW THAT SHIT DOWN THEN...

Ok I did misundrstand this topic, and for that my bad. I was just stated i dont feel Spider or his camp. I dont rember the song i heard but i knew i wasnt feeling it... So prove me wrong and post up your best song and i will take back some of my comments. Check my previos post. I HAVE never said ONE negitive thing about anyone on this forum actully I dont belive on hating on another man for doing what hes doing. Wasnt trying to talk shit, You asked what I thought a wack rapper was and I was stating out of evryone coming from the west, the only cats I aint feeling are Spider. Your right havent heard much from you, But going by a song and dont know which one. I just know i wasnt feeeling it. Just the cats the I know are really in the street arnt up on the net, talking slick and telling people to respect them. Shit most of the real nigga dont even know how get on the net let alone post bullitins. My earlier post came from me being drunk and in a bad fuckd up mood. But if you serious and you wanna get down, I aint hiding from noone. I be up in Santa Ana all bay. You wont to come see me, PM me and well set somthing up, I aint no punk homie. I got homies that are conncected, that stay strapped. And Im not trying to act tought, Cause the reality is that im not a big dude. But i know how to handle mine. I i got folks that would ride for me in a heart beat. All i said I wasnt feeling your music, and you came at me LIKE RESPECT ME OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS. Well i dont respect you for the things you do on DUBCC, Now i will take it back that ur music is garbage if you show me some real g shit, with some dope lyrics. But I aint no punk that come on the net talking slick. You got a problem with me, We both grownn men and we both stay in SoCal. Thats what it is.

for real Paybacc post up some of your best shit, and let the people be the judge, instead of having the "respect me or ill kick your ass" approach. I dont like Spiders music, but Im open-minded so post something...
was i talking 2 you??? if you call me wacc without ever hearing a song i did thats how im going to respond bacc!!! niggas on here know me and they heard me and i done put up bars for them to read,thats me on the picture,i dont hide behind no alias,im not a coward!!! u gotta problem with spider then u gotta problem with me!!! that nigga far from wacc!!! u aint opened minded u a follower...so what u dont like boss og,its not one of my favorites either but its far from wacc and i know a gang of niggas that like the fucc outta that song,all them rap niggas u got on your avatar got at least 1 or 2 songs that i dont like,but does that make them wacc,fucc no!!! grow up bruh...

no you werent talking to me, but its an open forum. I havent called you wack, i just said i didnt like Spiders music. ur going nowhere fast if you wont even drop some music when asked. IM ASKING TO HEAR YOUR MUSIC! but u fly off acting all gangsta!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »
style
flow
mic presence

mainly 

for example lets take it to the OG's

Face-mobbbbbbbbbbb!!!!end of story!!!!!

jus cuz you think you can rap dont mean your dope
and like you said if you dont like something dont mean your wacc
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

godlike25

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2008, 03:10:19 PM »
lol Juice? XO? I am a Game stan but I gotta say, Juice has got to be one of the wackest shits i ever heard, He calls himself King in his raps and Puts his Lil Verses on Peoples records and gives them a shoutout like he knows them..

I am sure he realised that and stopped Rapping, thats why he made 1 tape, in his lifetime,.

He raps like he is running up the hill and namedrops like Game. But only wack.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »
and honestly, i really think spider loc gets a raw deal up in here.....there are plenty of other heads who are far worse than he is, i actually think sum of the songs i've heard from him have been coo (off the top, the one on the get rich or die tryin' soundtrack was dope).....but one thing that will keep me from checkin an mc's music is how negative they are (40 glocc imediately comes to mind).....i cant fuck witchu if your so full of hate and anger at every damn body in the world except who your homies wit, so thats one reason i dont check for the baymacc stuff much, it seems like too much negativity....i respect what u doing tho paybacc, cuz im a valley head myself and grew up in the same area you from, so i gotta show support of the strength of that (i like that valley nigga song), but i've always thought the way you agrue wit internet heads in here is a mistake from the standpoint of an up & comming rapper trying to get support........just my two cents......one
how does it seem like too much negativity??? sounds like your passing judgement to me...and the folks i argue with arent even real people their spam!!! see i start certain threads with the purpose of trying to get sensible people to open their ears and eyes,i dont argue with everybody,only the childish individuals that cant help but to say dumb shit!!! there a few baymaac haters on here that have kept it real and said that they feelin the music they just dont like all the beefing...believe it or not thats not what we are all about,as for me im an asshole,i can admit that!!! but im also someone you can talk to if it aint about foolishness...i dont know if you seen me and big maniacc the blogger i got into it with on here,and the one i went looking for on you tube at the 24hr fitness in the city,thats my patna now...real recognize real!!! thats why i do it...its all about respect dude,its earned not given!!! and why not argue when being disrespected,would u prefer me bow down or kiss they ass??? :nawty: and yeah im up and coming, but i gonna do me regardless,but i do appreciate the support i do get,its too easy to talk shit but its harder for folks to hold an intelligent conversation...(get it)

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2008, 03:55:23 PM »
how does it seem like too much negativity??? sounds like your passing judgement to me...and the folks i argue with arent even real people their spam!!! see i start certain threads with the purpose of trying to get sensible people to open their ears and eyes,i dont argue with everybody,only the childish individuals that cant help but to say dumb shit!!! there a few baymaac haters on here that have kept it real and said that they feelin the music they just dont like all the beefing...believe it or not thats not what we are all about,as for me im an asshole,i can admit that!!! but im also someone you can talk to if it aint about foolishness...i dont know if you seen me and big maniacc the blogger i got into it with on here,and the one i went looking for on you tube at the 24hr fitness in the city,thats my patna now...real recognize real!!! thats why i do it...its all about respect dude,its earned not given!!! and why not argue when being disrespected,would u prefer me bow down or kiss they ass??? :nawty: and yeah im up and coming, but i gonna do me regardless,but i do appreciate the support i do get,its too easy to talk shit but its harder for folks to hold an intelligent conversation...(get it)

what about that music then? :D

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2008, 04:35:49 PM »

what about that music then? :D
go to my myspace cuz i dont know how to put up music...if u see a thread from me up with music on it then its not me that did it... myspace/big paybacc g-unit west/b.a.y.m.a.a.c

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »
I would say:

Elementary rhymes
Lack of creativity
Boring or no ability to change up the flow
Rhyming over wack production

On the whole Baymacc camp issue, Paybacc is the only one that is ok.  Of course I only heard one song from him but he showed some promise.  The rest, including Spider, I just don't listen to for reasons stated above.

Majesty

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »
been in the game for 10 years without an album ::)

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2008, 11:36:28 PM »
I can't just state specific things because saying someone is wack, is a generalization.  For instance, some people are saying bad lyrics make a rapper wack, however, I have heard songs that are not lyrical at all, yet are great songs because the rapper made up for the lyrics with flow, charisma, voice, and a good beat for example.  On the other hand, you can take someone like Ras Kass, who most would consider is very lyrical, however I don't really care for him...I think he is boring.  I wouldn't call him wack, but I don't really care for his music.

Sometimes you just can't explain why you don't like a rapper...you just don't like them, simple as that.  You aint feeling him and you think he is wack.

I been listening to rap since about 92, and I have heard soooo much, so really nothing really stands out these days.  I consider most of the new rappers in the game to be wack...mostly cause they are so damn boring...same topics that been used a million times before, rhyming the same words, playing out the gangsta shit, etc.  No originality.

As far as spider loc goes...I don't really listen to his music.  I just constantly hear about him with stupid ass soap opera bullshit.  The rap game has turned into a soap opera and I can't stand it.  I refuse to listen to rappers that are part of the soap opera, such as spider loc and 40 glocc.  Plus they roll with g-unit, which I can't stand, and refuse to listen to.  I have heard some songs by spider loc, and I could easily confuse him with about 100 other rappers because there is absolutely nothing distinguishable about him.  Same old shit as everybody else.  He is like 1 of 100 clones of an extremely mediocre boring gangsta rapper.

As for bigpaybacc, I have no idea whether he is wack or not cause I have never heard his music, and honestly have no desire to. and probably never will.  I have given too many wack rappers a chance, that I really don't waste my time checking out any new rappers unless they happen to get a guest spot with a rapper that I do like, or someone who I know has good taste will recommend them.

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2008, 01:09:59 AM »
Gangsta lyrics, cause 90% of the time they are fake.

manson

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2008, 03:14:11 AM »

Wrong, Nobody is taking sides, yukmouth dissed Game and and others still supported him and his shit, i even bought his tapes thru myspace.

Spider Loc is truly wack,

PLEase, For the Love of Christ and His Father Jehova, tell me if this aint Toattly Joke-trash

Damn, after seein (and hearin) that all i have is a little bit more respect for the Paybaccs, realsupremes, treezy etc... cause they must really have some heart to still defend
spider (as an artist) after seein that. And Paybacc havin the balls to say he knows people who like this song ?  Ah ah ah ah ... damn. Imma try to rip this from Youtube, it's a must have, specially made to put a smile back on your face when you have a bad day.

Worst Rap Song I have ever Heard and Many More, He is So BAAAAAAAAD
[/quote]

Hahahahhaha! You gotta be kidding me! Is that the real version??? It thought it was some whack ass parody or some shit like that! Hilarious!
[/quote]

westside159

« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2008, 03:48:08 AM »
What makes a wacc rapper ? 

1.Bragging about what you got and cant rhyme
2.Making cheesy songs about females and trying to be hard .
3.Saying the same shit over and over , over a bubble gum beat .
4.Rapping about your rims and cars every other song ...

ETC..........