Author Topic: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...  (Read 604 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Re: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »
Anyone intrested may wanna know that Afganistan was the largest producer of heroin in the world. Then the taliban stepped in and shut it down and burned all the poppy seed fields to be make change to their heroin dominated economy and start to be self sufficient.

US Gov't were not pleased and created a war on terror to get in there and take control, and get back the Heroin industry in their hands.
We were told they were searching for Bin Laden the "face" or terror, but what they were actually doing and still are, is  controlling the Heroin trade.

Same with Iraq...they don't care about the country, they care about running the oil reserves in order to dominate prices for the long term benefit of the west.

This recession is to implement the "Amero"

We the people will vote it in, because we will feel it is the only sollution to our recession...

Obama is a politician, they all have the same goals, but argue that their ideas of reaching that goal are better than the other guy..

We may see some slight changes...but everything is ultimately shifted, there is no new money. If you save on healthcare and income tax...your gas prices will go up, or your food tax will go up...you will stay in the bracket they want you to...or temporarily change it to shift the economy.

Your wages will look the same and your ability to spend more money will be the same or misleading....and ultimately put you back into debt.

There is a reason for everything. If we didn't have poverty, who would work at McDonalds and facoties etc.?? How do they keep that balance?
Read what i'm writing below...

Here is something to take into account. In England, did you know that depending on the community you are from, ( English schools provide meals ) you are offered different qualities of school meals.

In low income areas, the kids are fed junk, fries, chicken fingers, foods with low, to now nutrional value.
In high income areas, you are offered junk AND your choice of fish, chicken, foods with substance.

If you grow up with low nutrition, your mind doesn't develop properly, you are more irritable, find it harder to concentrate. FACT
This in turn slows the development and learning abilities of these kids. Then they get older and turn out to be workers. ( what the govt wants )

Our govt's have 100 year plans, they have Political scientists etc, building these plans to make sure the balance that THEY think we need as nations stays intact.

So in conclusion, if you are from Compton, Harlem, Brixton or any other "supressed, under nourished, under funded community" there is a reason.

The super powers of the world want it that way. JFK was killed because he wanted to change the way things were done...

Remember, Obama is in power for 4-8 years...the CIA are in for life, and have an agenda that WILL be implemented...

Our countries are built on big buisness...

Another tip, HERPES..there is no cure? Go and get yourself a herb called " Red Clover " in capsule form, and take it for 6 weeks...my pal went to a chinese herbalist and he was cured.

Why don't you know this? because prescirption meds like Valtrex are being sold to "treat" the shit, because it is more profitable to treat than cure...

I could go on and on and on...

My only word of advice, and Shade and Comptonrida are the best examples of this

" THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX "

One love!!!! and check out TECHNIEC BLACKLIST!!!!

www.myspace.com/techniec

Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »
It are the citizens that can make the biggest change for the best, not McCain or Obama.
very true!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
whatever, to each his own. i dont like the way our government functions but i live here and have no choice. i dont believe in all the conspiracy talk, im votin even tho i think it dont mean shit, and imma live my life normal and wait to see if shit gets better (which it probably wont). if obama or mcain wins i dont give a shit cuz u never know what they are actually gonna do until they are in office. the only problem imma have is if they try n tell me i cant have a gun... then we gonna have some problems cuz i know they plannin somethin!

AND OBAMA IS ALL FOR TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS TO HAVE WEAPONS... YES YES.. YOUR DEAR OLE BAMA BABY...

My nigga....none of your weapons are registered so what are u worried about?lol We'll still have access to heats ;) please believe those shits aren't goin nowhere 'cause we're not the ones who put'em in the hood

not true my love. this means guns will be outlawed period..registered or non registered..so this means if this is to happen.. the military will soon be pulling weapons raids in the years to come....it wouldnt be hard to do.. you see how they had our shit on lock when the riot kicked off..wit ridney king..

But you know what...it's somebody over the president and he want us to keep the genocide crackin because they could've banned guns long time ago. Obama says it but it doesn't mean it'll happen look at the other presidents promises....don't mean shit. Guns aren't goin nowhere and if Obama is elected Im willing to put some money on it because if it does happen then war will cease and say hello to that good microchip.

Man will you two please shut the fuck up if you're not going to say anything that makes sense. The economy is in the dump, niggas can't find jobs, houses are being foreclosed left at right and you two are crying over gun laws. Fuck outta here.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »
whatever, to each his own. i dont like the way our government functions but i live here and have no choice. i dont believe in all the conspiracy talk, im votin even tho i think it dont mean shit, and imma live my life normal and wait to see if shit gets better (which it probably wont). if obama or mcain wins i dont give a shit cuz u never know what they are actually gonna do until they are in office. the only problem imma have is if they try n tell me i cant have a gun... then we gonna have some problems cuz i know they plannin somethin!

AND OBAMA IS ALL FOR TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS TO HAVE WEAPONS... YES YES.. YOUR DEAR OLE BAMA BABY...

My nigga....none of your weapons are registered so what are u worried about?lol We'll still have access to heats ;) please believe those shits aren't goin nowhere 'cause we're not the ones who put'em in the hood

not true my love. this means guns will be outlawed period..registered or non registered..so this means if this is to happen.. the military will soon be pulling weapons raids in the years to come....it wouldnt be hard to do.. you see how they had our shit on lock when the riot kicked off..wit ridney king..

But you know what...it's somebody over the president and he want us to keep the genocide crackin because they could've banned guns long time ago. Obama says it but it doesn't mean it'll happen look at the other presidents promises....don't mean shit. Guns aren't goin nowhere and if Obama is elected Im willing to put some money on it because if it does happen then war will cease and say hello to that good microchip.

Man will you two please shut the fuck up if you're not going to say anything that makes sense. The economy is in the dump, niggas can't find jobs, houses are being foreclosed left at right and you two are crying over gun laws. Fuck outta here.

You must be broke lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 05:48:04 AM »
homie dont vote 4 obama not knowin anything about him. i dont think hes gonna do shit for this country, hes all talk. he aint no different than any other politician... i personally think hes just gonna make shit worse.

he is worst of the worst..obama is gonna speed up new world order in amerikkka.. new world half ass exist in europe.. the got mo camerras than a muh fucka..muh fuckas in europe obey better than us vigilantes over here.. but back to mr obama.. obama aint ethnic you stupid white fuck..since when obama experianced oppression and poverty as a african-american ..his daddy from kenya some damn where and his momma white as some peruvian cocaine...but all these dumb ass black folks want obama to win cause he a person of color..

Yo you sound just like my uncle haha. But I saw a movie bout that nwo,1 world banking system,and the microchip shit and it compared it to what the bible said and most of it was directly what the bible said was gonna happen at the end. But I wanted to know what makes you believe obama would contribute to that nwo shit? Put me up on the shit you be readin.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »

AND OBAMA IS ALL FOR TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS TO HAVE WEAPONS...

well that's a good thing.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!