Author Topic: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...  (Read 607 times)

D Breezy

Re: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
^ u know i got love 4 u shade, but tell me what obama gonna do to help? tax big companies?? if that happens people get fired and companies look to get cheaper labor outside the U.S. if obama wins what will he do for us, cut taxes for 95% of america. whos gonna pay for that? me and u homie... obama gonna spend more money to help us, cut taxes, charge rich people more, and create jobs? that dont add up...

dude... no offence, but do you have any clue of what you are talking about?

how do i not know what im talkin about? i dont like either of the candidates but i been tryin to pay attention and research both of them. from what ive learned i think obama will make things worse, whats wrong with that statement?
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
i think obama has good intentions but not good ideas. the homie that said we are the only ones that can make things better is right. goverment is not supposed to step in and fix all our problems. we bitch when they do too much but then we bitch when they dont do enough. its on us when we dont teach our kids right, its on us when we dont stand up and get together to help our community, its on us when we dont support our local economy so they cant afford to create jobs here (if u own a honda or toyota think about who ur money is going to). u think its the goverments fault we are in a recession? think about all the crooked real estate agents that hooked up all these bullshit loans knowing people couldnt afford them, think about the dumbass people who knew they couldnt afford the houses cars and bullshit they bought, think about all the maxed out credit cards people have that they have no way of paying, then we turn around and ask the government fix all the shit we fuked up... im not sayin government is perfect cuz they far from it, but the root of the problem is us. we gotta change... before we point fingers at the government we gotta fix us first...

That sounded great homie.. but you lost your overall point when u asked "u think its the governments fault we are in a recession?"

I don't think, Homie, I KNOW... but again, If I wanted to have this debate I would return to a University..

and ComptonRida.. I'm in agreeance with you except about the Union.. it was paused when it was discovered 7M people found out..

Good ole Rockefellers and their twisted plans.... most of you don't even know wtf I'm referring to yet you say "we did this to ourselves"... ok. lol.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 12:49:36 PM »
i think obama has good intentions but not good ideas. the homie that said we are the only ones that can make things better is right. goverment is not supposed to step in and fix all our problems. we bitch when they do too much but then we bitch when they dont do enough. its on us when we dont teach our kids right, its on us when we dont stand up and get together to help our community, its on us when we dont support our local economy so they cant afford to create jobs here (if u own a honda or toyota think about who ur money is going to). u think its the goverments fault we are in a recession? think about all the crooked real estate agents that hooked up all these bullshit loans knowing people couldnt afford them, think about the dumbass people who knew they couldnt afford the houses cars and bullshit they bought, think about all the maxed out credit cards people have that they have no way of paying, then we turn around and ask the government fix all the shit we fuked up... im not sayin government is perfect cuz they far from it, but the root of the problem is us. we gotta change... before we point fingers at the government we gotta fix us first...

well that was the plan any way to keep us in debt.. that what all these rich european families planned well over 100 years ago...thats why they came to amerikkka to get away from all the tax laws and filled up prisons in europe..but the super families still found amerikkka right along them when the first settlers from europe came here... its all bullshit at the end of the day..

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
Respect to someone who actually bothered to research their argument: COMPTONRIDA1

and no disrespect whatsoever to the rest of you, it's just that some of you sound like you got your info from the media.
..and you know who runs the media.. well, maybe you don't!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
Respect to someone who actually bothered to research their argument: COMPTONRIDA1

and no disrespect whatsoever to the rest of you, it's just that some of you sound like you got your info from the media.
..and you know who runs the media.. well, maybe you don't!

i feel what you say shiest..you know your shit.. i jus laugh at some of these europeans and dumb amerikkkans poppin bullshit .. cause at the end of the day.. we are all wasteful eaters to them...

D Breezy

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 01:16:06 PM »
damn homie i feel like u guys talkin down to everyone who dont agree wit u.

thats the new world order u talkin about. thats kinda on the conspiracy tip homie, u actually think that shit will happen? i seen all this shit, the movie about how 9/11 was a setup, this, how the moon landing never happened... i hope u not believin this...

IG - @d_breezysounds

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »
Not talking down on you at all, which is why I make a point to say "no disrespect" when I really don't have to, it's only my opinion..

As far as 9/11.. it was bullshit.. and it's been confirmed. Research it.
as far as the North American Union.. there is more to it than YouTube videos.. and yes I believe it.. just not in (my) generation..

I am simply saying, if you aren't going to make an argument that has been researched, you will rile up cats with arguments that they can prove,
such as myself.. and apparently ComptonRida1.. he seems well-informed on the country we live in..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »

thats the new world order u talkin about. thats kinda on the conspiracy tip homie, u actually think that shit will happen? i seen all this shit, the movie about how 9/11 was a setup, this, how the moon landing never happened... i hope u not believin this...

dont leave me no youtube link bout nwo.. i research and read.. and see one thing that will never change is.. HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITS SELF

I know this cause i study.. do alot of reading when i get the time..so do you believe the shit they tell you in school.. its all up to you to decipher.. jus research what you decipher and if it dont pan out try anotherr search..

spend your money on knowledge.. it tells you in the book of game (the bible) those philosphers who wrote the book was jus tellin you what went on back before then.. i read from people well over 500 years from now...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »

we never landed on the moon.. research van allen belt.. too much radiation up there..so there is a camera on my corner on my block.. what for.. why they need it.. aint no drug street.. i guess im trippin though huh...muh fuckas aint been watchin street corners before..tell me what you think.. compton blvd got mo cameras than a muh fucka... jus seen a machine that arrest you , take your picture then tells you you will be prosecuted. and they puttin em up all over downtown la...so i guess im believing it..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »

we never landed on the moon.. research van allen belt.. too much radiation up there..so there is a camera on my corner on my block.. what for.. why they need it.. aint no drug street.. i guess im trippin though huh...muh fuckas aint been watchin street corners before..tell me what you think.. compton blvd got mo cameras than a muh fucka... jus seen a machine that arrest you , take your picture then tells you you will be prosecuted. and they puttin em up all over downtown la...so i guess im believing it..

I remember readin about the NWO thinkin I wouldn't see it but when the banks started gettin into trouble...I knew it was close because it just seemed like an excuse to get the one world bank runnin and move a step forward. If I'm not mistaken the top of the pyramid that's on the doillar isn't connected because NWO is still incomplete and seeing how the american dollar is losing value a new form of money must be comin so I wonder if the pyramid will be complete on that one.

Im still votin' for Obama tomorrow tho!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

D Breezy

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 06:57:38 PM »
whatever, to each his own. i dont like the way our government functions but i live here and have no choice. i dont believe in all the conspiracy talk, im votin even tho i think it dont mean shit, and imma live my life normal and wait to see if shit gets better (which it probably wont). if obama or mcain wins i dont give a shit cuz u never know what they are actually gonna do until they are in office. the only problem imma have is if they try n tell me i cant have a gun... then we gonna have some problems cuz i know they plannin somethin!

IG - @d_breezysounds

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:12 PM »
whatever, to each his own. i dont like the way our government functions but i live here and have no choice. i dont believe in all the conspiracy talk, im votin even tho i think it dont mean shit, and imma live my life normal and wait to see if shit gets better (which it probably wont). if obama or mcain wins i dont give a shit cuz u never know what they are actually gonna do until they are in office. the only problem imma have is if they try n tell me i cant have a gun... then we gonna have some problems cuz i know they plannin somethin!

AND OBAMA IS ALL FOR TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS TO HAVE WEAPONS... YES YES.. YOUR DEAR OLE BAMA BABY...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »

AND OBAMA IS ALL FOR TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHTS TO HAVE WEAPONS... YES YES.. YOUR DEAR OLE BAMA BABY...

My nigga....none of your weapons are registered so what are u worried about?lol We'll still have access to heats ;) please believe those shits aren't goin nowhere 'cause we're not the ones who put'em in the hood

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »

My nigga....none of your weapons are registered so what are u worried about?lol We'll still have access to heats ;) please believe those shits aren't goin nowhere 'cause we're not the ones who put'em in the hood

not true my love. this means guns will be outlawed period..registered or non registered..so this means if this is to happen.. the military will soon be pulling weapons raids in the years to come....it wouldnt be hard to do.. you see how they had our shit on lock when the riot kicked off..wit ridney king..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 09:01:14 PM »

not true my love. this means guns will be outlawed period..registered or non registered..so this means if this is to happen.. the military will soon be pulling weapons raids in the years to come....it wouldnt be hard to do.. you see how they had our shit on lock when the riot kicked off..wit ridney king..

But you know what...it's somebody over the president and he want us to keep the genocide crackin because they could've banned guns long time ago. Obama says it but it doesn't mean it'll happen look at the other presidents promises....don't mean shit. Guns aren't goin nowhere and if Obama is elected Im willing to put some money on it because if it does happen then war will cease and say hello to that good microchip.