Author Topic: What is it with these girls...  (Read 390 times)

Sikotic™

What is it with these girls...
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:58:46 AM »
...purposely wasting a Negroes time? For instance, I hook it up with a broad from school. Beautiful dark skinned girl. Anyways, We set up our rendezvous for tonight. Now, my cousin hit a huge payday and ended up buying a brand new Mercedes S550 and insisted I ride in it and swoop up some females for the evening. I couldn't pass up rolling in a brand new S class so I put the homegirl on hold.

Me and the cuzzo had our fun, he drops me off, I take a shower, and now I'm ready to go. I call the girl up, and she says she's on her way. An hour and 45 minutes later (she lives in Porter Ranch, which is only 20 minutes from me) which had me pissed, but she was lookin good so whatever. So we're kickin it in this special room I made with a pool table, flat screen, and bomb ass surround sound system that's secluded. I'm workin on installing a bar and a stripper pole in the muhfucka, but the economy is holdin a nigga down. Anywho, we're chillin on the couch, and she's keepin her distance knowin damn well what is suppose to be goin on. Instead, she starts talking about about her sister and how she is having problems with her, yada yada yada. I'm getting all chubbed up looking at her tits so I'm pretending to listen, but growing more and more frusterated.

She arrived at 11:30pm. We watch SNL, play some pool, whatever. I try to make her as comfortable as possible while trying to get this shit down ASAP. It's because I got shit I gotta do at 7am in the morning AND I only got 3 hours of sleep the previous night. I told her this to hopefully speed up the process, but it didn't work. She prolonged her convo for hours on end (she loves to talk, which is usually fine by me unless I wanna get my nut on).

So it's damn near 3:30am and I finally get the festivities goin. I'm warming her up, doin the usual (thank allah she wasnt the type that has a secret passcode to get off, it was really easy). Unfortunately, I look at my watch, and it's almost 4am and I gotta get up in 2 hours. So as badly as I'd love to beat it up and make her sound like a cop car, I gotta do damage control AND nut. So let's just say she's very handy and the hand release was pretty decent, but not my original plan. SHE PURPOSELY WASTED MY TIME WHICH ANGERS ME GOD DAMN IT! I feel like I was raped of my time.

Anyways, on the flip side, I will hit it eventually, I just need to be patient. I just wonder if it was purposely done by her, or is it just females being complicated.

This is why I used to deal with single moms. They have a schedule, and they wanna get off before they gotta pick the kids up at 3PM. Always worked for me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What is it with these girls...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:04:21 AM »
Hahhaha, damn that sucks - but it was still funny! :D

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:12:57 AM »
Eh, maybe I'm being a bitch......I got boobies in my face and had my wiener in the hands of a woman. I probably should be happier.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 09:13:36 AM »
pics of the whore!

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 09:55:41 AM »
fuck a handjob

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 09:58:27 AM »
Hahhaha, damn that sucks - but it was still funny! :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 11:11:12 AM »
never happened without pics homie

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
i think its time to bring womanizing back

seriously they should be objects not ppl!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 01:35:31 PM »
rape

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 02:58:16 PM »
Thread of the year 2008  :laugh:

Pics and rape yu know  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The dubcc community...It's alot it's alot...

All girls are like that, they know they're time wasting, i hate that shit, you planned it out properly, sometimes one even goes as far as to tell her directly what's going to happen when she comes over.

Sik, how do you cope listening to a woman for ages? (I presume she wasn't talking dogfart in your ear if you could handle it)

A majority of the time even when i haven't got to get my nut on, it just goes through one ear and comes out the other / i don't take too much notice of what she's talking about.

Everyone hates a girl who has a secret passcode, i've never preferred the job of cracking the code   :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 03:19:42 PM »
that's too long of a story.

cliffnotes please?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 03:48:00 PM »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »
if she is really hot and didnt give it up the first night shee may be a keeper...
i mean honestly with girls i just fuck the first night i never talk to them again
but girls i have to work for i appreciate way more.

anyways post pics of the hoe but not her holding your dick lol