Author Topic: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...  (Read 614 times)

westside159

We can make history yall Nov 4.  the first Ethnic President of America in 2008 now thats special man ..... Let Bush & Mc Cain know its time for a change ... Democrats need the ball ... so they have to pass it now ....  Change ....     Peace & Love ...

penenstamp

Re: Westcoast Artist Voting 4 Obama & Biden 08' NOV 4... MAKE HISTORY ...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »
the first Ethnic President of America in 2008 now thats special man

If that's the reason you vote for Obama, I hope they revoke your right to vote.

D Breezy

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 10:25:10 AM »
homie dont vote 4 obama not knowin anything about him. i dont think hes gonna do shit for this country, hes all talk. he aint no different than any other politician... i personally think hes just gonna make shit worse.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »
I agree that you shouldn't vote for any elected official you don't know anything about.

I know plenty about Obama AND Biden's background and they both got my counted vote.

And FYI.. The American Government as a collective can only make itself worse..
and to say he's (Obama) no different than any other politician.. with all due respect homie, I hope you never run for any form of office..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

D Breezy

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »
^ u know i got love 4 u shade, but tell me what obama gonna do to help? tax big companies?? if that happens people get fired and companies look to get cheaper labor outside the U.S. if obama wins what will he do for us, cut taxes for 95% of america. whos gonna pay for that? me and u homie... obama gonna spend more money to help us, cut taxes, charge rich people more, and create jobs? that dont add up...

IG - @d_breezysounds

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

penenstamp

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
^ u know i got love 4 u shade, but tell me what obama gonna do to help? tax big companies?? if that happens people get fired and companies look to get cheaper labor outside the U.S. if obama wins what will he do for us, cut taxes for 95% of america. whos gonna pay for that? me and u homie... obama gonna spend more money to help us, cut taxes, charge rich people more, and create jobs? that dont add up...

dude... no offence, but do you have any clue of what you are talking about?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »
homie dont vote 4 obama not knowin anything about him. i dont think hes gonna do shit for this country, hes all talk. he aint no different than any other politician... i personally think hes just gonna make shit worse.

he is worst of the worst..obama is gonna speed up new world order in amerikkka.. new world half ass exist in europe.. the got mo camerras than a muh fucka..muh fuckas in europe obey better than us vigilantes over here.. but back to mr obama.. obama aint ethnic you stupid white fuck..since when obama experianced oppression and poverty as a african-american ..his daddy from kenya some damn where and his momma white as some peruvian cocaine...but all these dumb ass black folks want obama to win cause he a person of color..

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »
Well I for one made an educated vote for Obama..
furthermore, I would have voted for Biden if Obama wasnt on the ticket.

...and I also took the time to review what each proposition really means for my state (and govt.) and who sponsored each of them.

Anyone speaking on this subject who didn't bother to get the real facts straight is irrelevant to this discussion.

he is worst of the worst..obama is gonna speed up new world order in amerikkka.. new world half ass exist in europe..

Much Luv Homie.. I studied the "North American Union" <<conspiracy>> in College, so I know what you are talking about..
but.. Obama will have no effect on something that won't even happen in our generation, Dawg..

Aint it interesting that NA and ASIA are the only two continents without that Union?  There is a reason.. and it has nothing to do with OBAMA.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 11:11:46 AM by Shade Sheist™ »

penenstamp

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »
You know what is more fightning for America than that people who live on the other side of the world (like me) know more about the American election than Americans do? The statistics on how much more Americans spend than that their own budget allows them to. It are the citizens that can make the biggest change for the best, not McCain or Obama.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »
Well Put, Pen..

which is why I say only the American Government can only make itself worse.

Most American's didn't even notice that a recession was goin on until Bush's second term,
then all of sudden are complaining.. lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 11:47:19 AM »

And what is McCain going to do? Keep kissing rich peoples ass and make life even easier for them while people like YOU are living paycheck to paycheck? Neither president is going to make a huge difference but lets be real, Obama is the one that is atleast going to stand up for middle-America.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »

And what is McCain going to do? Keep kissing rich peoples ass and make life even easier for them while people like YOU are living paycheck to paycheck? Neither president is going to make a huge difference but lets be real, Obama is the one that is atleast going to stand up for middle-America.

I also found it interesting that so many individuals made an argument about Obama's tax policy when they don't even fall into a relevant tax bracket! Lmao.

but hey, we all wanna 'sound' like we know wassup I guess. lol.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 12:30:52 PM »
Well I for one made an educated vote for Obama..
furthermore, I would have voted for Biden if Obama wasnt on the ticket.

...and I also took the time to review what each proposition really means for my state (and govt.) and who sponsored each of them.

Anyone speaking on this subject who didn't bother to get the real facts straight is irrelevant to this discussion.

he is worst of the worst..obama is gonna speed up new world order in amerikkka.. new world half ass exist in europe..

Much Luv Homie.. I studied the "North American Union" <<conspiracy>> in College, so I know what you are talking about..
but.. Obama will have no effect on something that won't even happen in our generation, Dawg..

Aint it interesting that NA and ASIA are the only two continents without that Union?  There is a reason.. and it has nothing to do with OBAMA.

very interesting that its like that but canada , usa and mexico are one union.they told us we were months ago but didnt word it that way to us...

I SAY DONT VOTE AT ALL EVERYBODY AND SEE THESE WHITE FUCKS SHOW THEY FACE

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
Well Put, Pen..

which is why I say only the American Government can only make itself worse.

Most American's didn't even notice that a recession was goin on until Bush's second term,
then all of sudden are complaining.. lol.

Yeah we been in recession for years now.. watch this depresion hit hard in about 2 years...its time for change and not a good one..its time for the world powers to make the cieling a lil closer than what it has been.. tighter borders tighter everything..new world order exsist in our lifetime shade i think..it will just be even harder for our childeren and grandchildren..i predict 50 years from now..

D Breezy

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 12:36:05 PM »
i think obama has good intentions but not good ideas. the homie that said we are the only ones that can make things better is right. goverment is not supposed to step in and fix all our problems. we bitch when they do too much but then we bitch when they dont do enough. its on us when we dont teach our kids right, its on us when we dont stand up and get together to help our community, its on us when we dont support our local economy so they cant afford to create jobs here (if u own a honda or toyota think about who ur money is going to). u think its the goverments fault we are in a recession? think about all the crooked real estate agents that hooked up all these bullshit loans knowing people couldnt afford them, think about the dumbass people who knew they couldnt afford the houses cars and bullshit they bought, think about all the maxed out credit cards people have that they have no way of paying, then we turn around and ask the government fix all the shit we fuked up... im not sayin government is perfect cuz they far from it, but the root of the problem is us. we gotta change... before we point fingers at the government we gotta fix us first...

IG - @d_breezysounds