Author Topic: Amare dropped 49 against my Pacers  (Read 1203 times)

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Amare dropped 49 against my Pacers
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 09:23:18 AM »
I still think Tony Parker had a better game tonight with 55 points, 7 rebounds, and 10 assist. :o

...and what about Marquis Daniels? Dude has definitely elevated his game this season.
Tony Parker has been on fire with the French national team this summer... and is making great individual stats since the beginning of the season.
Definitely a top 3 PG now

teecee

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:36:50 AM »
I still think Tony Parker had a better game tonight with 55 points, 7 rebounds, and 10 assist. :o

...and what about Marquis Daniels? Dude has definitely elevated his game this season.

Word, that Parker game was amazing too, especially forcing double OT and stuff.  When Parker's outside shot is falling, he is unstoppable.    Two incredible individual efforts last night, and I'd probably go with Parker's as well

Why the "Lol" about Stoudemire being the best big man?  I don't even agree, but its not like its preposterous or something to say it.  He is definitely up there with Duncan, Garnett, etc, and his potential is unlimited if he can develop better defense (which has improved). 

Hey guys, its been 16 years since someone had 55 pts and 10 assists in a game.  And you know who that man was so I won't even write it............

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 12:29:31 PM »

Word, that Parker game was amazing too, especially forcing double OT and stuff.  When Parker's outside shot is falling, he is unstoppable.    Two incredible individual efforts last night, and I'd probably go with Parker's as well

Why the "Lol" about Stoudemire being the best big man?  I don't even agree, but its not like its preposterous or something to say it.  He is definitely up there with Duncan, Garnett, etc, and his potential is unlimited if he can develop better defense (which has improved). 

Hey guys, its been 16 years since someone had 55 pts and 10 assists in a game.  And you know who that man was so I won't even write it............

Amare needs to improve his D before he can be considered the best big in the league.

Bosh, KG, Duncan, Bynum, Dwight, Yao, Brand all >>> Amare...don't get me wrong, Amare is a great offensive weapon, but he needs to play both ends of the court before you can say he's the best big in the NBA...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Amare dropped 51 against my Pacers
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »
Amare is the best big man in the NBA! 8)

LOL!

LOL on hatin on Amare because Bynum cant fuck with the dude. ::)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 02:27:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAH NIK!!!!  What a joke!! Bynum better than Amare!?!??! Lay off the heroin NIK, Bynum is averaging 8 points a game for Christ's sake, maybe he will end up good but right now he is nothing more then a serviceable center,  Grow up man, Bynum better than Amare LOL, only a Laker fan would ever say anything that foolish
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 02:30:56 PM by S P I C E »

DIP DIP SET SET

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »
LOOL@Bynum >>> Amare  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 02:34:01 PM »

Yeah what a joke, NIK and Jake are the only Laker fans that would say that, every other person in their right mind knows how dumb that it, Bynum is like Kwame right now, why so much hype, for what?  WTF has he done, LOL he is solid so far but give me a break

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »

Yeah what a joke, NIK and Jake are the only Laker fans that would say that, every other person in their right mind knows how dumb that it, Bynum is like Kwame right now, why so much hype, for what?  WTF has he done, LOL he is solid so far but give me a break

hes not bad, i cant lie. i mean he can score if he wanted to, can rebound like a beast & can block shots like a monster...but Amare is hands down better.

Bynum has potential to be a great big man, he just isn't really showing it...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »

That took 2 ots. Why do you hate Amare so much? Don't say cuz he doesn't play defense cuz you just gave TP credit.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:02 PM »

That took 2 ots. Why do you hate Amare so much? Don't say cuz he doesn't play defense cuz you just gave TP credit.
he doesn't hate him...he's just butt-hurt that he doesn't have him on his fantasy basketball team...cause he knows that amare's the shit... 8) 8) 8)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAH NIK!!!!  What a joke!! Bynum better than Amare!?!??! Lay off the heroin NIK, Bynum is averaging 8 points a game for Christ's sake, maybe he will end up good but right now he is nothing more then a serviceable center,  Grow up man, Bynum better than Amare LOL, only a Laker fan would ever say anything that foolish

I love watching Amare but I have to agree that he hasn't really established himself as a good defender. In terms of offense dude is a complete beast and can fill up the stat sheet but i'd say Bynum plays much better defense. Would I say Bynum is better than Amare right now? Probably not, but I think Bynums overall package will prove to be better than Amares this coming season and the seasons that follow. Just my two cents.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 05:27:49 PM by 360 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »

Stop getting so excited, young'n. Bynum only averages 6 shot attempts per game because of how great our team is.. and don't forget he's just getting back into game shape. Bynum shitted on Amare in their previous meetings. Remember this?:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163339.0

^^You're the one who said Antonio always makes good points...read that thread^^

NOVEMBER 2ND, 2007:
Bynum=14 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists
Amare=7 points, 1 rebounds, 0 assits
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AqHY4PDk_JupFzlJVsNWdoMhPaB4?gid=2007110221

DECEMBER 25TH, 2007:
Bynum=28 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists
Amare=19 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assits
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Ap6_IW_gbgq.ztmmlPCPbNshPaB4?gid=2007122513

Bynum>>>Amare

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 05:32:32 PM »

you're wrong, as usual...most Laker fans agree, including Antonio, who you said always makes great points. LOL

stop getting so hyped over everything, there was a whole thread on this already.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »

I don't hate him, I just believe he's overrated...I know you've even agreed with that at some point, so stop the BS.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 07:46:58 PM »

I don't hate him, I just believe he's overrated...I know you've even agreed with that at some point, so stop the BS.

Stop what? Ive always been an Amare fan. Do I think he's the best big man in the league? Not at all but dude is a beast and a joy to watch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"