Author Topic: Amare dropped 49 against my Pacers  (Read 1201 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Amare dropped 49 against my Pacers
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 06:12:20 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAAH NIK!!!!  What a joke!! Bynum better than Amare!?!??! Lay off the heroin NIK, Bynum is averaging 8 points a game for Christ's sake, maybe he will end up good but right now he is nothing more then a serviceable center,  Grow up man, Bynum better than Amare LOL, only a Laker fan would ever say anything that foolish

Stop getting so excited, young'n. Bynum only averages 6 shot attempts per game because of how great our team is.. and don't forget he's just getting back into game shape. Bynum shitted on Amare in their previous meetings. Remember this?:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163339.0

^^You're the one who said Antonio always makes good points...read that thread^^

NOVEMBER 2ND, 2007:
Bynum=14 points, 13 rebounds, 3 assists
Amare=7 points, 1 rebounds, 0 assits
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AqHY4PDk_JupFzlJVsNWdoMhPaB4?gid=2007110221

DECEMBER 25TH, 2007:
Bynum=28 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists
Amare=19 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assits
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Ap6_IW_gbgq.ztmmlPCPbNshPaB4?gid=2007122513

Bynum>>>Amare

those are some nice '07 stats.....

can u run up some stats this year...whats the PPG/Reb. difference between the two? ;D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 07:17:57 AM »
you're wrong, as usual...most Laker fans agree, including Antonio, who you said always makes great points. LOL

stop getting so hyped over everything, there was a whole thread on this already.

I was never been a fan of Amare as a center, and i was never been a fan of Mike D'Antoni's system as well. I remember we've had those type of discussions for months, remember Nash and the MVP trophy? It's the same thing. I don't think Nash's really "that" great cause he's just one-dimensional. It worked extremely well in D'Antoni's system, but i still don't like players who don't defend well. And it was basically the same with Amare. One-dimensional. Great offensive player, but a mediocre defender. Like i said in the topic you quoted from Xmas 2007, Skinner played better than him that match cause he was the only one in the Phoenix team to defend pretty well. Amare - i still remember that game - was just embarassing. There are people/coaches who doesn't care about this aspect (like Mike). I do. I don't like C's (but let's say players in general) who can't defend and who needs Skinner to play the 4th quarter. That's why i prefeer Bynum over Amare, as a center. And that's why i think Bynum has all the tools to be a future All-Star and a dominant Center.

That said, i gotta say Amare is starting to improve, lately. Since Phoenix acquired Shaq, he's playing as a PF, and that's imho the best role for him. If he plays together with a good defensive/power center, he can do pretty well. Plus Porter cares about team defence more than D'Antoni, so even Amare has to defend, and he's improving on that aspect too (i'm not saying he's a decent defensive PF/C yet, but he is improving..). We will see.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 12:32:31 PM »
I still think Tony Parker had a better game tonight with 55 points, 7 rebounds, and 10 assist. :o

That took 2 ots. Why do you hate Amare so much? Don't say cuz he doesn't play defense cuz you just gave TP credit.

I don't hate him, I just believe he's overrated...I know you've even agreed with that at some point, so stop the BS.

Stop what? Ive always been an Amare fan. Do I think he's the best big man in the league? Not at all but dude is a beast and a joy to watch.

I know you've always been an Amare fan and I know that he's an entertaining player to watch...but you also know damn well that he's overrated.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 12:33:28 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAH NIK!!!!  What a joke!! Bynum better than Amare!?!??! Lay off the heroin NIK, Bynum is averaging 8 points a game for Christ's sake, maybe he will end up good but right now he is nothing more then a serviceable center,  Grow up man, Bynum better than Amare LOL, only a Laker fan would ever say anything that foolish

Stop getting so excited, young'n. Bynum only averages 6 shot attempts per game because of how great our team is.. and don't forget he's just getting back into game shape. Bynum shitted on Amare in their previous meetings. Remember this?:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=163339.0

^^You're the one who said Antonio always makes good points...read that thread^^

NOVEMBER 2ND, 2007:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AqHY4PDk_JupFzlJVsNWdoMhPaB4?gid=2007110221

DECEMBER 25TH, 2007:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Ap6_IW_gbgq.ztmmlPCPbNshPaB4?gid=2007122513

Bynum>>>Amare

those are some nice '07 stats.....

can u run up some stats this year...whats the PPG/Reb. difference between the two? ;D

dont matter, cuz it's not head to head...both have different roles for their team and Bynum is just getting back into game shape. regardless, Bynum>Amare. you dont understand the game if you try saying this is an absurd statement.

teecee

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 01:31:36 PM »
I love it when NIk implies the rest of us don't understand the game.  Loo, Stoudemire is shooting almost 70 percent so far this season and is looking unstoppable right now.  He is a great offensive player, and a below avg defender.  I'll take that over an avg defender and barely avg. scorer.

As for the head to head, I take that with a grain of salt.  But if that is the basis, LBJ clearly is better than Kobe as the Cavs always beat the Lakers....which isn't the case right?  So, forget the head to head, potential , etc.  Right now, Stoudemire is very clearly FAR SUPERIOR to Bynum

teecee

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »
And name another player in the league who will potetnitally this year average 30 and 10 rebounds for a season (the first since Malone almost 20 years ago)

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 01:53:14 PM »
[ Bynum>Amare. you dont understand the game if you try saying this is an absurd statement.
LOL, WTF?  U cant be serious?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 01:59:09 PM »
I love it when NIk implies the rest of us don't understand the game.  Loo, Stoudemire is shooting almost 70 percent so far this season and is looking unstoppable right now.  He is a great offensive player, and a below avg defender.  I'll take that over an avg defender and barely avg. scorer.

As for the head to head, I take that with a grain of salt.  But if that is the basis, LBJ clearly is better than Kobe as the Cavs always beat the Lakers....which isn't the case right?  So, forget the head to head, potential , etc.  Right now, Stoudemire is very clearly FAR SUPERIOR to Bynum

forget who won, look at the head-to-head stats:

NOVEMBER 2ND, 2007:

DECEMBER 25TH, 2007:

Bynum is a better player, as he plays both ends of the court. Amare is a power player who can score points in bulk, but that doesn't make him a better player...not by a long shot. Bynum has a better back-to-the-basket game, better post moves, better rebounding ability, footwork, defensive ability...he's just a better player. The Suns are a mediocre team and Amare is their cornerstone player, so of course they're gunna make him the go-to-guy on every possession...Bynum is a recovering player who is not demanding touches on this offensively superior team...get the point, homie?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »
[ Bynum>Amare. you dont understand the game if you try saying this is an absurd statement.

so claiming that Bynum is better than Amare is absurd? sorry, but you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

so claiming that Bynum is better than Amare is absurd? sorry, but you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

lol, you clearly dont. Amare isnt as good because he isnt that good of a defender?? so Ben Wallace is some superstar averaging 1.6 ppgs but is a great defender? ::)

Amare is playin unbelieveable so far & cannot be stopped.

you might as well rephrase your statement and say "you dont understand the game if you dont have a Laker penis down your throat.". ;)

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »

Um ya I think I do LOL and so does the rest of DubCC sports section.  I know Bynums your guy and all, but c'mon man! 

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 02:07:38 PM »
you might as well rephrase your statement and say "you dont understand the game if you dont have a Laker penis down your throat.". ;)
LOL, definatly hit the nail on the head with that call haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »
LOL, definatly hit the nail on the head with that call haha

well i mean i noticed how every player on the Lakers is ">>>>" than anybody else in the league.

would not be surprized to see comments like Lakers starting 5>>>Eastern Allstars starting 5. :P