Author Topic: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!  (Read 1657 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NIK thinks Bynum >>>Amare!!
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »
. If the Lakers had Howard we would've already had a ring.
Howard or Amare, the Lakers would have a ring, no doubt.

and what if they were injured in the finals ala Bynum? that statement is extremely stupid, you don't even know...Bynum does way more for us than Amare is capable of.

PLANT

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
if you guys had Amare you would be like the real version if the 80s Lakers instead with Bynum your like a wanabe version of the late 90s ealry 00 lakers

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »

and what if they were injured in the finals ala Bynum? that statement is extremely stupid, you don't even know...Bynum does way more for us than Amare is capable of.

And like I said...Howard has played all 82 games every year he's been active. If we would've had Howard we wouldn't have had to depend on Kwame Brown while he developed. I like Bynum but lets not get stupid; he's a good player with the potential to be great...Howard is already great.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2008, 12:11:00 AM »
Howard is beasting and i'd prefeer him to Amare with no hesitation. He doesn't have a good offensive game (Bejing exposed him), but fuck that, he got power, he takes rebounds, he can defend. At the moment he's better than Bynum, but Andrew clearly isn't still playing at full potential (like he started to do before he got injured). I wouldn't change Bynum with Amare to finish this season. But i would change him with Howard (for this season only).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:12:54 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2008, 01:14:19 PM »
if you guys had Amare you would be like the real version if the 80s Lakers instead with Bynum your like a wanabe version of the late 90s ealry 00 lakers

LMAO. Amare doesn't fill in the void we had last season (interior defense)...Bynum DOES. you're soundin really ignorant right about now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 01:18:13 PM »

And like I said...Howard has played all 82 games every year he's been active. If we would've had Howard we wouldn't have had to depend on Kwame Brown while he developed. I like Bynum but lets not get stupid; he's a good player with the potential to be great...Howard is already great.

No way Dwight is GREAT...not after how he played in the Olympics. Is he great for his team? Yes. Is he great for the image of the leauge? Yes. But overall, he's not a great player...seriously, now, the guy has no post moves. He gets lost when he catches the ball on the block. He's very powerful and a great rebounder, but he's not a great player...and if he is, so is Bynum. Lets not forget, Bynum is still getting his game legs under him. The way Bynum played before he got injured is definitely preferred to Dwights style, any time, any place...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 03:56:10 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kool Beenz

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
^^no fuckin way
yeah Howard is better then Bynum but no fuckin way any of those other douche's are

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »
^^no fuckin way
yeah Howard is better then Bynum but no fuckin way any of those other douche's are

Yao Ming isn't??  Amare Staduimire???
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kool Beenz

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »
^^no fuckin way

Yao Ming isn't??  Amare Staduimire???

Amare goes hard i mean its hard to say who is better...
but Yao is straight fuckin garbage makes me sick

did you see that clear dunk he had against the celtics and the ball didnt go in...

ridiculous

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »
amare is getting 25 and 10 a night, i'll take him over bynum

yao when healthy is the best center in the game

kaman is solid too, and Okafor.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »

im going to have to disagree with you when you say Yao is the best C in the game when healthy

so far Bynum has proved that lol

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »
lmao...+1 for the laugh cud...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2008, 04:17:20 PM »

im going to have to disagree with you when you say Yao is the best C in the game when healthy

Bynum had what, 13 PPG and 10 boards???

Yao gets 20-25 and 10 boards

Kool Beenz

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2008, 04:19:21 PM »

Bynum had what, 13 PPG and 10 boards???

Yao gets 20-25 and 10 boards

Yao only did that twice this season then plays like shit

atleast Bynum is consistent
i mean dont get me wrong im pulling for the Rockets but i just NEVER liked Yao and i never will