Author Topic: anyone.......  (Read 175 times)

PakiGangsta

anyone.......
« on: March 21, 2002, 01:02:46 PM »
no bitin........

no beefin.........

jus a friendly battle fo fun.........

and please rate it toooo..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Paki leaves element historic like past~tense, your fortified glass~fense shows you lack~sense, unbiased, the chemist blows up enemies and blasts~friends and brings 'contact' to your eyes like shattered 'lens' you can't move my~stance...lyrical performance enhanced, stuck in defeat, why~dance? is it by~chance that you'll win this battle by~trance because
wack emcees I snooze~on, leave 'em off-balance wondering where they got their booze~from
Paki is too~strong, 103 deep*, now your crew's~gone...alone~in~the~streets, telephone~your~peeps while they're home~in~their~sleep, give them word that their son got boned~in~the~cheeks and hangs with~the~freaks given the nickname 'San Francisco's~treat'
I don't get down like~that, prior to contact, verbal will fight~back but element will kill for the tight~crack its a known fact that Paki can spit a nice~track and leave the audience scratching their heads like afros heavily infested with lice~sacs, element left in ice~packs of deep body contusions, 'black and blue' paint the portrait of a man who's used to~losin, lyrical fusion of energized fists ready for deep bruisin through~confusion
Paki's imagery of explicit~graphics mixed with vivid~tactics has this midget doing wicked~backflips like wizards performing magic~with~acrobatics, psycho~pathic the Gangsta quenches his thirst with shots of jack mixed with chloric~acid in 12~ounce~glasses just to get tipsy, vaporize this element and allow the air to get~misty, fourth amendment rights, I know this gay rapper wants to frisk~me, toss element like fris~bees, bet~fifties, gambling against the Gangsta is like cats who used up eight lives, it gets~risky and you aint ready for this type of business, go the distance? my lyrical fit~ness is 'unseen' like no 'eye' wit~ness, Paki's quick~ness compared to lit~mus turns the 'basic' into a formula of liquid that can put holes in civics, examine genetics like sickle-cell~sickness, 'ill' punches that penetrate elements no matter the thick~ness and you'll agree that this verbal~chemist is the mastermind, constructing blueprints and patterns like para~digms, stand clear~of~the~mines when it detonates and the sound waves resonates for the
'deaf' to hear~the~rhymes, I got the sun scared~to~shine, put 'splinters' underneath your seat as you~ride~the~pine, my vicious lyrics tends to leave element 'loose' like taebo~bends, dollars to pounds to yens, ask my brother infinity** my lyrics meet no~ends.

*103 deep, number of elements in periodic table

**infinity, I'm immortal so my brother is infinity

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: anyone.......
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2002, 05:25:29 PM »
I see Children of the Atom there. I was wondering if you from a group I know. They have a member that came to my college two years ago named Damon, and his group was Children of the Atom. If so, keep it gangsta dogg.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2002, 05:26:09 PM »
Oh yeah... good shit homie

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2002, 10:08:32 PM »
;) If it was really u who wrote that i would say... keep at it! you're good!

If what u said about no beef, just spittin' was for real i would say Peace to ya dogg ...

Well, i'll make the same mistake again and i'll believe ya!

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

PakiGangsta

;)Re: anyone.......
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 08:39:59 AM »
;) If it was really u who wrote that i would say... keep at it! you're good!

If what u said about no beef, just spittin' was for real i would say Peace to ya dogg ...

Well, i'll make the same mistake again and i'll believe ya!

Peace!

sup AMC, no man, its my own lyrics......i did a big mistake by bitin.so i thought i mite be a good idea if i wrote a nice romance ;)

and M Dogg, if u kno that guy Damon, i mite kno him.and am i gettin the respect for being with the CHILDREN OF ATOM, or caz of my lyrics..........??

PakiGangsta

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2002, 04:24:21 AM »
ne  more thoughts on my ish.....or someone to battle it?? :-/

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2002, 07:23:28 AM »
I believe people around here is gettin' damn lazy...
i'm gettin lazy too... i guess i'll take a break fo' a few weeks...

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2002, 10:46:52 AM »
paki, that was a really nice verse u layed

PakiGangsta

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2002, 05:01:53 AM »
ahaaaa

so faaaaaaaaaar so gooooooooooood........

M.DOgg, u still have'nt replied for my question......