Author Topic: any info on these two bangers (Cube/Dre/Snoop/Ren & Snoop/Dre)  (Read 559 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
any info on these two bangers (Cube/Dre/Snoop/Ren & Snoop/Dre)
« on: November 09, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »
aite so theres these two bangers which I think are dope so hopefully someone can give some detail on these bangers:

ZOOM ZOOM -Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg
-whos the female on this song? (is it mary j blige?)
-who made this?
-did it appear on any officiala nd authorized album

CHIN CHECK-Ice Cube, MC Ren, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre
-who produced this?
-did it appear on any album? (besides the NWA greatest hits)

and anyone feelin these joints?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 03:23:43 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: any info on these two bangers (Cube/Dre/Snoop/Ren & Snoop/Dre)
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 03:25:01 PM »
Chin Check was in the Next Friday Soundtrack

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »
ok aite I remember it bein on there but damn thats it?
that shit is fuckin bangin, classic!!!
you talked to Ren, Im right here!

Chin Check was in the Next Friday Soundtrack
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »
Both Tracks are produced by Dre. That version of Zoom was never released, Ll Cool J's version was on the Bulworth Soundtrack

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »
damn crazy, two bangin traxx dont get the attention they deserve!
bangin traxx jus always wondered why they didnt get attention, support, nuthin!!
that chin check is fuckin bangin!!!
intro is dope and original!!

Both Tracks are produced by Dre. That version of Zoom was never released, Ll Cool J's version was on the Bulworth Soundtrack
Cube

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 03:56:15 PM »
not sure about Zoom, but Chin Check got alot of attention, It along with Hello started all the hype and hope for the NWA reunion album.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 03:58:31 PM »
yeah I was jus thinkin it would get much more, much much more than what it got.  I mean IMO its got to be one of the dopest pieces of work:
br dre on the production tip and as a collective for all of them!
good lookin on clearin up the production part for me.
do you have any info on snoop joinin nwa or what that was all about?

not sure about Zoom, but Chin Check got alot of attention, It along with Hello started all the hype and hope for the NWA reunion album.
Cube

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »
I remember there was a dope ass performance of Dre Cube Ren and Snoop performing Chin Check on Farm Club a few years ago.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 04:02:45 PM »
damn that be dope as fuck seein them perform this shit!!!
I mean the crowd must have went fuckin crazy hearin this shit!!
I dunno, to me this is one of my all time from the westcoast (and them in particular)

I remember there was a dope ass performance of Dre Cube Ren and Snoop performing Chin Check on Farm Club a few years ago.
Cube

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 04:06:14 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »
Zoom Zoom was originally a Dre n Snoop collabo that Tha Row gave Snoop no clearance to be on since it was after Dre left so it was never released.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
Yeah, I remember reading on MTV News that Snoop wanted to have Dr. Dre on his third Death Row album and the label wasn't having it. Kind of makes you wonder what would have been.

As far as "Chin Check" not getting any attention. It was promoted as the first new N.W.A. song in 10 years and used with "Hello" as the jump-off track to the upcoming N.W.A. reunion which included a live performance on the Farm Club. Priority has included in just about every N.W.A.-related compilation since. It got a lot of attention when it was released and it is still a well-known song so I'm not quite sure where you're going with this "not enough attention" issue. Do you remember 2000 at all? Dre, Cube, and Snoop on The Source cover ring a bell? People complaining about Snoop replacing Eazy? It was a hot topic for close to a year then everyone moved on. 

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »
Yeah, I remember reading on MTV News that Snoop wanted to have Dr. Dre on his third Death Row album and the label wasn't having it. Kind of makes you wonder what would have been.

As far as "Chin Check" not getting any attention. It was promoted as the first new N.W.A. song in 10 years and used with "Hello" as the jump-off track to the upcoming N.W.A. reunion which included a live performance on the Farm Club. Priority has included in just about every N.W.A.-related compilation since. It got a lot of attention when it was released and it is still a well-known song so I'm not quite sure where you're going with this "not enough attention" issue. Do you remember 2000 at all? Dre, Cube, and Snoop on The Source cover ring a bell? People complaining about Snoop replacing Eazy? It was a hot topic for close to a year then everyone moved on. 

Yeah that would have been a HUGE project if it would have come together.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 06:46:10 PM »

Yeah that would have been a HUGE project if it would have come together.

Man that NWA renunion album would have been major! Were any other tracks beside "Hello" and Chin Check released from the reunion album by NWA??

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 06:49:54 PM »
No, the reunion never officially came together. They did the song for the Next Friday soundtrack and "Hello" for Cube's but for the most part, they never really got into the studio to start working on it seriously. At the time, everyone seemed to have a lot on their plates.