Author Topic: :::: The Official Beat Maker/Producer Thread...Post Your Beats ::::  (Read 181 times)

Sam Steel

• Lil Geezy
Whats good DUBCC?? Fans/Artist's check out my beats, rising producer coming outta tha City of Angels...Currently workin' with alot of up incoming  artist's from LA to NY!!! If your a SERIOUS artist looking for quality sound production. Don't hesitate to hit me up!!! Price of beats is very negotiable, willing to work with ANY budget!!!!! Make sure you check out my beats!!! Appreciate tha support...CA ALL DAY!!!!

Sam Steel

www.myspace.com/samsteelbeats
Yahoo IM : samsteelbeats@yahoo.com

Sam Steel

• Lil Geezy
Re: :::: The Official Beat Maker/Producer Thread...Post Your Beats ::::
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »
Whats good DUBCC?? Fans/Artist's check out my beats, rising producer coming outta tha City of Angels...Currently workin' with alot of up incoming  artist's from LA to NY!!! If your a SERIOUS artist looking for quality sound production. Don't hesitate to hit me up!!! Price of beats is very negotiable, willing to work with any budget!!! Make sure you check out my beats!!! Appreciate tha support...CA ALL DAY!!!!

Check out my exclusive MURS remix to "Me & This Jawn" on my myspace page then ADD me!!!

Sam Steel

Yahoo IM : samsteelbeats@yahoo.com
[/size]

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 11:31:01 PM »
i'm feeling some of deez beats my homies are looking for some beats for their shit, their feelin ya shit too, yall should link up fa sho

http://www.myspace.com/sodapperstudios

Sam Steel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:12:53 PM »
Yo thanx for tha feedback fam!! Much appreciated! Yea tell ya dudes to get at me on myspace and add me. Imma check out their page in a few. I'll be posting up a new hot r&b track tonite so make sure you and yours peep it!!!

Ya dude,

Sam Steel