Author Topic: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox  (Read 1287 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: All Eyes On Me **VS** Detox
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 08:36:01 PM »
and when i think of dre's detox and i see wack ass names like 50 and stuff.. that fckin euro white boy wigger shit... im thinking rap is over... wheres spice 1 eiht scc. ecrdres
Chronic 2001 must have been so wack because Em was on it, did you buy it?
Eminem has way more talent than your typical "Eiht, one of the 20 million gangsta rappers" people.

Mr. VIP

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 10:34:19 PM »
LOL its fun to come back to this stupid ass thread you started a day later to see the replies ha what a loser!

ps. kill yourself. fuckin idiot.

8)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »
Detox is not shaping up to be a classic. Fergie on it? Fuckin' ridiculous. Hopefully Dre proves me wrong though.

Mietek23

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2008, 04:03:33 AM »
"Detox" DOSEN'T EXIST - ALL Y'ALL JUST NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE THAT Y'ALL WAITING FOR SOMETHING THAT WILL NEVER EVER COME OUT!!!

Face it and move on - there's plenty dope West Coast artist that you can look forward too - Fuck A Detox...

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2008, 04:47:24 AM »
LOL its fun to come back to this stupid ass thread you started a day later to see the replies ha what a loser!

8)

i cant to many benzes to many paychecks

you missed the point you fuckin silly cunt

all these other bitches are missing the point as well.. yall are fuckin kids read my fuckin posts... only a handfull of people got what i ment.. all jumped on this bitches dick with 70 posts.. yall assuming ASS U
fuckin read what i wrote.....

and when i think of dre's detox and i see wack ass names like 50 and stuff.. that fckin euro white boy wigger shit... im thinking rap is over... wheres spice 1 eiht scc. ecrdres
Eminem has way more talent than your typical "Eiht, one of the 20 million gangsta rappers" people.

dude has no talent.. he can run around on stage and make a fool of him self or talk about britney spears yea il give him that.. oh and he can sell records with bullshit on it.. if you call that a tallent...

Detox is not shaping up to be a classic. Fergie on it? Fuckin' ridiculous. Hopefully Dre proves me wrong though.

yea man that how i feel.. i cant listen to a rap album with fergi on it you gotta be kiddin... every one else in ehre missed the point and dident bother to read fuck all of you that dident read my post

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2008, 05:06:26 AM »

8)

i cant to many benzes to many paychecks

you missed the point you fuckin silly cunt

all these other bitches are missing the point as well.. yall are fuckin kids read my fuckin posts... only a handfull of people got what i ment.. all jumped on this bitches dick with 70 posts.. yall assuming ASS U
fuckin read what i wrote.....

dude has no talent.. he can run around on stage and make a fool of him self or talk about britney spears yea il give him that.. oh and he can sell records with bullshit on it.. if you call that a tallent...

LOL at your ignorance; sure Encore was a huge letdown, but saying that he has no talent is like saying that the Game is a lyrical monster  :loco:

and the reason that the others weren't picking up on your first post, is because there's nothing to build on.
you're basically crying about the same thing over and over

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2008, 07:08:18 AM »
Detox Shouldn't Even Be Mentioned In The Same Sentence As All Eyez On Me.....Matter Of Fact Dre Shouldn't Be Mentioned Either Next To 2Pac...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:49 AM »
^^and why Not????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2008, 07:15:22 AM »
^^and why Not????

because Dre isn't a thug  ;D

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 07:24:30 AM »

penenstamp

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »
Maybe with Detox they will try to appeal to the younger fans, as well as the audience that already knows Dre. See, that is what All Eyez On Me was... it was a true product of the record label and a great one for that! We can only hope Detox will be good, but until then we always have that classic that goes by the name of All Eyez On Me 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 07:25:39 AM »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 07:26:58 AM »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 07:29:40 AM »
^^and why Not????

because Dre isn't a thug  ;D

lol....Nice One!
 ;D ;D ;D ;)
:cheers:
wtf

yall know deep down as soon as 50 and eminem and fergi team up on a album... its not hip hop... but pop.. all i was getting at was pac did a big succsesfull album with real hip hopers.. and not billboard toppers