Author Topic: Juventus is back!  (Read 917 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Juventus is back!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 09:17:12 AM »
I'm fine with Juventus winning the ship ... I hate both Milan teams with a passion .. without mentioning that great french players have played for this team

ci sono gobbi di merda anche tra gli stranieri  :D
un minchione with a passion  :D

English motherfucker ?

He dissed you.
He dissed me.
Nothing special, just Elano being himself.
Ignore him.
he's just mad than Juve history >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inter one  :D

Elano

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »
I'm fine with Juventus winning the ship ... I hate both Milan teams with a passion .. without mentioning that great french players have played for this team

English motherfucker ?

He dissed you.
He dissed me.
Ignore him.

baciami il culo terrone di merda

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »

English motherfucker ?

He dissed you.
He dissed me.
Ignore him.
he's just mad than Juve history >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inter one  :D

yes i'm mad  :D
juve in b inter always in a.   :loser: :sshh:

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2008, 01:43:47 AM »
Inter fans are like clones. That's the only thing they can say. They sent Juventus to B to finally win something, but we're back. :)

Elano

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2008, 04:45:15 AM »
Inter fans are like clones. That's the only thing they can say. They sent Juventus to B to finally win something, but we're back. :)

:D

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »
AC Milan is tha team!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008, 12:38:39 PM »
AC Milan is tha team!!

exactly. i hope they win this season, ther too good not to now with ronaldinho, pato, kaka and borriello upfront now.

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »
AC Milan is tha team!!

exactly. i hope they win this season, ther too good not to now with ronaldinho, pato, kaka and borriello upfront now.

too good ? take a look at the highlights of milan chievo (yesterday's game)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 04:25:26 AM »
Ac Milan is a good team. I mean they've proved those years they knows how to win. Juventus proved it throught all his long history. Inter proved nothing. That's the difference. They robbed a title from Juventus, they won another one with Juventus playing in Serie B, they won one last season when Juventus and Milan were still rebuilding (and Juventus destroyed them in Milan anyway) and with the refs helping them so much it was disgusting, and they were so uncompetitive outside Italy that they even fired their manager Roberto Mancini to get a new one. They know they still have proven nothing winning and robbing this way. That's why Mancini is gone. And now that everything is back to normality, Inter won't win the title this year and he struggled in Europe, like usual.

Inter ain't shit for real.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 04:42:01 AM »

Yup as soon as there's only one serious contender Inter always fails. They blow their money through the roof and look how they do year for year in the Uefa CL. It's embarassing. But it's not a surprise when you look at some of their top players (for example Zlatan "the choker" Ibrahimovic who can score against no-name teams but is always invisible in important matches)

Elano

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:03 AM »

Yup as soon as there's only one serious contender Inter always fails. They blow their money through the roof and look how they do year for year in the Uefa CL. It's embarassing. But it's not a surprise when you look at some of their top players (for example Zlatan "the choker" Ibrahimovic who can score against no-name teams but is always invisible in important matches)

says the dumb fucker supporter of borussia dortmund  :D :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 04:51:16 AM »
Ac Milan is a good team. I mean they've proved those years they knows how to win. Juventus proved it throught all his long history. Inter proved nothing. That's the difference. They robbed a title from Juventus, they won another one with Juventus playing in Serie B, they won one last season when Juventus and Milan were still rebuilding (and Juventus destroyed them in Milan anyway) and with the refs helping them so much it was disgusting, and they were so uncompetitive outside Italy that they even fired their manager Roberto Mancini to get a new one. They know they still have proven nothing winning and robbing this way. That's why Mancini is gone. And now that everything is back to normality, Inter won't win the title this year and he struggled in Europe, like usual.

Inter ain't shit for real.

LMAO you are a joke. How can you talk about help from the refs ?  :D
juventus has destroyed inter last season ? the first goal was in offside (at least 1 meter), who's the thief ?  :loser:
a.c.milan wasn't in rebuilding,you are just want to descrit the last two years inter's victories  :sshh:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 05:09:23 AM »

I say Champions League 1997 bitch. Your lunatic Moratti is inesting  money like crazy ( 48m € on Vieri :laugh:) and you still suck in international competition. Dortmund's been playing shitty for 5 years, but we still have more fans (70.000-80.000 each game), and your loser club has won 3 consecutive national titles and you still can't match up with our attendancy rates.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 06:07:01 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 05:18:06 AM »

I say Champions League 1997 bitch. Your lunatic Moratti is inesting  money like crazy ( 48m € on Vieri :laugh:) and you still suck in international competition. Dortmund plays shitty for 5 years now, but we still have more fans (70.000-80.000 each game), and your loser club has won 3 consecutive national titles and you still can't match up with our attendancy rates.
70.000 idiots like you ? wow,what a stadium  :D :laugh:

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 05:36:41 AM »
Is that your response? :D. You can't even lead a simple discussion, so you start insulting other people. That's very sad.
Speaking of idiots, which club was fined €200,000 in 2005 because their fans behaved like idiots?! Of course, they proved their idiocy on numerous other occassions too...

btw At least we don't have to share our stadium with our arch enemies.