Author Topic: Juventus is back!  (Read 916 times)

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
Re: Juventus is back!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 07:48:37 AM »
And Ac Milan won the derby this season, proving you guys which one is the best team in Milan (palmares speaks alone)
in the last couple of years milan has not been the best team in milan........so stop being such a disgusting asshole

Yeah, they "JUST" won the Champions League and the Intercontinental Cup.
You won against Palermo and As Roma.

You're right. ::)

Elano

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »
It's in the history of Serie A and UEFA Champions League. You even struggled against a team from Cyprus, lol, tying the game in extra-time 3-3. Inter is in the easier group of Champions League, and still they are not sure about qualification. While Juventus destroyed Real Madrid twice, defeated Zenit and is already qualified. And Ac Milan has a perfect record in UEFA Cup, only wins. Keep winning or tying games in extra-times against Chievo, Atalanta & co., lol. That's the only type of games you'll win this year.
Bla Bla Bla
1  Inter  27  
2  Milan  26  
3  Juventus  24  

YOUR team is shit, terrone di merda succhiacazzi.

Elano

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:36 AM »
Facts? LMAO. You are dumber than what i thought.

P.S.
Anyway i'm serious when i say all Inter fans are like him. It must be due to the fact they didn't win shit from decades, getting humiliated all day by fans of rival teams.

getting humiliated all day by fans of rival teams ?
LMAO you live disconneted from the reality.
But you represents the perfect juventus supporter,terrone
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 07:55:53 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Elano

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 07:52:47 AM »
And Ac Milan won the derby this season, proving you guys which one is the best team in Milan (palmares speaks alone)
in the last couple of years milan has not been the best team in milan........so stop being such a disgusting asshole

Yeah, they "JUST" won the Champions League and the Intercontinental Cup.
You won against Palermo and As Roma.

You're right. ::)
Terrone,i'm talking about the italian league

penenstamp

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »
Is that your response? :D. You can't even lead a simple discussion, so you start insulting other people.

Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you. And don't be surprise,if i insult you there's a reason  :sshh:

So basically you visit a forum you think only has pieces of shit? :laugh:
you must be retarded,because i've never said that

But everytime someone starts a discussion you cuss them out. So even though you never said it, that is what you implied by saying this:
"Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you."
you're wrong again

Can you give me a link of where you lead a discussion like a grown up?

Elano

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2008, 09:48:13 AM »
Is that your response? :D. You can't even lead a simple discussion, so you start insulting other people.

Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you. And don't be surprise,if i insult you there's a reason  :sshh:

But everytime someone starts a discussion you cuss them out. So even though you never said it, that is what you implied by saying this:
"Is not that i can't lead a discussio,i DON'T wanna lead a discussion with a piece of shit like you."
you're wrong again

i'm everywhere,just search

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2008, 02:24:31 PM »
Let's ignore him. Topic (auto)closed.

Elano

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »
terrone di merda augurati che la tua merdosa squadra del cazzo vinca sabato.....diversamente nasconditi per sempre che fai solo ridere

penenstamp

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2008, 04:03:31 AM »

you're wrong again

I know you're everywhere and I haven't found what I'm looking for. That's why I asked.

Elano

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:11 AM »

you're wrong again

I know you're everywhere and I haven't found what I'm looking for. That's why I asked.

you just have to SEARCH

penenstamp

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2008, 04:13:23 AM »
i did, but didn't find anything. can you do it for me? i'll give you some e-money.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2008, 04:14:22 AM »
Here we go again ::) All he does is create stupid topics and insult people. Elano has 4200 posts and 1310(!!) topics. He spams the whole forum with his nonsense.
Who'd be down to ignore him from now on?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:17:45 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

penenstamp

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2008, 04:17:09 AM »
I'm not really for the ignore tactic. A permanent ban would have a better effect.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2008, 04:18:35 AM »
I'm not really for the ignore tactic. A permanent ban would have a better effect.

Then we should start a movement
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:27:25 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Elano

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:25 AM »
Here we go again ::) All he does is create stupid topics and insult people.

you're wrong again,penenstamp creates stupid topics......
anyway,this is not your forum so get a lfe.