Author Topic: With the way the Lakers are playing, I'm ready to say Kobe>MJ.  (Read 1036 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: With the way the Lakers are playing, I'm ready to say Kobe>MJ.
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »
Those numbers do lie. Theres a lot of shit you have to factor in, mainly that Kobe is still playing and in his prime...

Jordan >>> the rapist

Call me back when that joke is done dying...

I wish I was joking but if he wasn't Kobe Bryant he would be locked up right now.

if he wasn't kobe bryant he woulda never been accused...i swear, all you damn hicks think the same.

Yea your probably right.  He would of never been in Colorado and would of raped some other poor girl that would of been too afraid to say anything.

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

herpes

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »
Those numbers do lie. Theres a lot of shit you have to factor in, mainly that Kobe is still playing and in his prime...

Jordan >>> the rapist

I wish I was joking but if he wasn't Kobe Bryant he would be locked up right now.

if he wasn't kobe bryant he woulda never been accused...i swear, all you damn hicks think the same.

Yea your probably right.  He would of never been in Colorado and would of raped some other poor girl that would of been too afraid to say anything.

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

I'm not the one that idolizes a rapist

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 01:49:49 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

but your neck is still red.

herpes

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

Nah It's 45 degrees and cloudy out and I have a job in an office so I dont see how my neck would be red.  Ya need to step your game up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2008, 02:06:18 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

Nah It's 45 degrees and cloudy out and I have a job in an office so I dont see how my neck would be red.  Ya need to step your game up.

typical hick response...

herpes

« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

typical hick response...

C'mon NIK I'm disappointed you can do much better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

typical hick response...

do what better, hicky?

herpes

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

typical hick response...

do what better, hicky?
relying on material from before you hit puberty

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

typical hick response...

do what better, hicky?

material? I really don't know what you're saying, tommyboy. as long as it makes you feel better.

herpes

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »

Jordan >>> the rapist

lynch that nigger!

damn rednecks.

typical hick response...

do what better, hicky?

material? I really don't know what you're saying, tommyboy. as long as it makes you feel better.

ya fell off man

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »
thats like sayn mike mussina's better than greg maddux!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 03:55:26 PM »

but if you compare stats thats not fair.  Because stats can help give you an idea of who the better pitcher is.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 04:19:29 PM »

but if you compare stats thats not fair.  Because stats can help give you an idea of who the better pitcher is.

kobe looks like Moose and MJ is like Maddux

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 04:43:09 PM »
Could we please back talking about the topic?

MJ is still > Kobe, imho. Best defender, best leader, best influence on his teammates. There's no need to make kilometric posts.

herpes

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

kobe looks like Moose and MJ is like Maddux

Yea but does that really count.  Sure anyone can watch both of them play and compare stats and accomplishments but what does that really prove ?