Author Topic: will bishop lamont appear on 50/ems albums and could he be put on g-unit?  (Read 1440 times)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Re: will bishop lamont appear on 50/ems albums and could he be put on g-unit?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/688IZjAZnjw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/688IZjAZnjw</a>

Gotta Respect Real Talk..

On another note:
Bishop Lamont, Myself and Nune went out to Hollywood last night to pay respects to the homie Warren G for his Birthday!

After the discussion I had with Bishop.. it reconfirmed a lot of things that I already knew about the fate of the music industry.
One of my goals has always been to educate my fellow artists on what they can do to survive this armageddon..

...hence why you are starting to see events like Artists poppin up in the DUBCC Community..
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Matty

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
is bishop gonna start posting? :laugh: OMG BISHOP TELL US WHAT DETOX SOUNDS LIKE OMG!!! :0

haha

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »
So, what exactly is you opinion on the Bishop situation?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »
Jesus, if Bishop joined G Unit, imagine all the hate he would receive (undeservedly IMO) automatically just for that affiliation.

I think he's dope, regardless what label he's on.  I could give a fuck if he's on Death Row, G Unit, Koch, Aftermath, Shady, Universal, or selling CDs out of his fucking trunk.....all that matters is he keeps making dope stuff!!! 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 04:40:01 PM »
Word, I can see him going that Immortal Technique route.  That's the future of this shit, unless the corporations and government dictate the internet, shit ain't turning back to the way it was.  Personally, true art can't be controlled - not saying a dude shouldn't be able to eat off his product because one deservedly does.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
Man are you all serious so u telling me that Grow Up shit is wack??? Come on that is one of the realest tracks I heard in a long ass time, muthafuckas listening 2, to much Souljah boy bullshitt to know what good rap is these days.......Remember Game dissed him first and he spoke the real on Games funny ass ways....... so whats the problem???

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »
lol after all the fools that have been kicked out of g-unit why would a stupid mother fucker join.

and lets all be honest theres toooooo much hate on g-unit......beg for mercy, hunger for more, get rich or die trying, straight outta cashville, and the documentary are all hip hop classics. i dont give a fuckkkk what u say cuz thats the truth. i will say that aside from the massacre & buck the world.....g-unit sucks ass now. they lost all there hunger cuz they made wayyy too much money. when they first came out tho? nobody could fuck with them.

and stop hatin on bishop the dude is solid

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:54 PM »
I think he's dope, regardless what label he's on.  I could give a fuck if he's on Death Row, G Unit, Koch, Aftermath, Shady, Universal, or selling CDs out of his fucking trunk.....all that matters is he keeps making dope stuff!!! 

agree with dude bout stat quo, i liked him fuck if eminem or dre decide to retire they at least have to put their label artists out kno what i mean? its bull shit
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 09:43:52 PM »
I'm feeling that Stat Quo interview and I'm feeling like music as an industry is definetly on its way down. I look at something like MTV and it's crazy to me that TRL is off the air. So what does MTV even have as far as its big outlet to push music now? Is it all just gonna be that "Date Rape My Daughter" fake reality bullshit now or what? Anyone remember when they actually would do those half-hour news specials on new artists or on Pac's new albums/movies after his death or when 50 had a new project? Do the record companies just know it's over and are just plain not putting the attention into this shit anymore because it seems like the promotion has been lacking for awhile on many sides?

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »
I don't think 50's gonna add anymore members to G-Unit, and Bishop wouldn't fit anyway. Em and 50 are probably gonna be on Bishops album but not the other way around.

50 doesn't add anybody anywhere. jimmy iovine duz..
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide

Jimmy H.

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »
50 doesn't add anybody anywhere. jimmy iovine duz..
  50's deal with Interscope is up after the next album and that supposedly includes the G-Unit label deal.

Matty

BUMPING :laugh:

so the original consensus on this thread was not likely, not going to happen, etc...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Not going to happen

Bishop really isn't good. I don't know what people see in him. He's good sometimes but for the most part he comes off wack.

8)

Bishop is worse then Spider joke
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Triple OG Rapsodie

can't believe how many people don't feel bishop at all either. there might be some kind of argument for him having a lack of 'swag' or whatever but it's undeniable that dude's got flows, lyrics and a deep respect for the culture/the real 'dope cats', like keith murray. look at all the dope producers and rappers he's linked up with. and i'm not saying he's not dope by association or anything because these dudes definitely wouldn't be fucking with him if he was as wack as people make out.

maybe this trend has been heightened by bishop's recent dissing on game. we know this forum and the internet in general is full of a lot of hardcore game stans who think game is the second coming of the westcoast. truth is he's nothing special and his most recent album was mediocre at best. i certainly forgot about it quickly. he's got nothing to say apart from a load of gangsta rap cliches and the endless name-dropping. sure it can be very entertaining on the right tracks but it's too simple to make an argument for him being a great mc or having much substance.

I feel what you're saying. He's not the greatest rapper in the world but he's definitely above average. His lyrics are more complex than Games (at least imo) and he has a good amount of songs with substance.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bishop biggest problem is his vocals and flow...and I don't even think they're that bad but...  either he's hit or miss.  On tracks he usually spits quality shit but comes off like he doesn't care and therefore the effort is half-assed.   I don't mind him adopting a lazy-as-fuck flow every now and then but I also want to hear an aggressive-hungry flow which he does have one but lately the passion doesn't seem to be there.   

While I also enjoy his take on other artists and the music industry (at least 20 percent of his music is about this), he needs to pack more heat into his vocals to convince me he cares more about rap.  I don't want to hear more music from him that goes like "Rap is wack.  I'm bored with rap."  If so shut the fuck up and quit.  I assume he's saving the quality for his album.

Some cats voices are just naturally better sounding.  Game tends to have a nicer sounding voice then Bishop.  That's no excuse as to why Bishop is a worst vocalist.  He just needs to work harder on them.

I'm kind of shocked with his vocals being weak (though they are street album tracks) because everyone says Dre wants that shit to be perfect and he'll have you repeat a line 300 times before he'll let you pass.

Other than that a lot of cats hate on Bishop because he had some minor beef with Game but approve of Game going against Bishop.  They some two sided fools.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks