Author Topic: will bishop lamont appear on 50/ems albums and could he be put on g-unit?  (Read 1450 times)

Elano

Re: will bishop lamont appear on 50/ems albums and could he be put on g-unit?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 08:51:55 AM »
Bishop really isn't good. I don't know what people see in him. He's good sometimes but for the most part he comes off wack.

i co sign on this

fuck bishop.
let's talk about NIPSEY HU$$LE !  8)

whos that then?

WWW.SLAUSONBOY.COM

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 09:02:53 AM »
Lyrically, Bishop is hot. I'm shocked when I see how little support he gets on this forum, just a lot of criticism (none of it constructive).

Back on topic, you'd think there would be an opportunity for some cross coast appeal with Bishop and 50; I'm surprised they haven't really collaborated. Maybe because Bishop can come off soundling like a West Coast 50 Cent at times?

penenstamp

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 09:06:18 AM »
Bishop really isn't good. I don't know what people see in him. He's good sometimes but for the most part he comes off wack.

I Agree 100 %

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »
HaHaHa.......HaHaHa.....HaHaHa..... G-Unit ?!?!.....HaHaHa..... are they even still makin music,  last song i herd from them was Poppin Them Thangs, only because Scott Skortch tricked me into think that was a Good Doctor beat.

seriously lets make it a point to not ever mention G-Unit on this forum.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 09:45:17 AM »
Lyrically, Bishop is hot. I'm shocked when I see how little support he gets on this forum, just a lot of criticism (none of it constructive).

There's some constructive comments/convos in this thread;
Am I the only one who ain't feeling Bishop Lamont?
I agree that the hate is getting out of hand  ;)

Thanks, will read through that later.

HaHaHa.......HaHaHa.....HaHaHa..... G-Unit ?!?!.....HaHaHa..... are they even still makin music,  last song i herd from them was Poppin Them Thangs, only because Scott Skortch tricked me into think that was a Good Doctor beat.

seriously lets make it a point to not ever mention G-Unit on this forum.

lol +1

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
I could see Bishop on a track with Em, could work very well. I'd like to see that happen actually - as said, it would get him more mainstream exposure.

But with G-Unit - nah, that wouldn't work.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 10:22:52 AM »
can't believe how many people don't feel bishop at all either. there might be some kind of argument for him having a lack of 'swag' or whatever but it's undeniable that dude's got flows, lyrics and a deep respect for the culture/the real 'dope cats', like keith murray. look at all the dope producers and rappers he's linked up with. and i'm not saying he's not dope by association or anything because these dudes definitely wouldn't be fucking with him if he was as wack as people make out.

maybe this trend has been heightened by bishop's recent dissing on game. we know this forum and the internet in general is full of a lot of hardcore game stans who think game is the second coming of the westcoast. truth is he's nothing special and his most recent album was mediocre at best. i certainly forgot about it quickly. he's got nothing to say apart from a load of gangsta rap cliches and the endless name-dropping. sure it can be very entertaining on the right tracks but it's too simple to make an argument for him being a great mc or having much substance.

Chad Vader

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 10:31:57 AM »
Bishop really isn't good. I don't know what people see in him.
He's good sometimes but for the most part he comes off wack.

Related threads;
Am I the only one who ain´t feeling Bishop Lamont?
+
Poll: What's your favorite bishop lamont street album?

There's some constructive comments/convos in this thread;
I agree that the hate is getting out of hand  ;)

can't believe how many people don't feel bishop at all either. there might be some kind of argument for him having a lack of 'swag' or whatever but it's undeniable that dude's got flows, lyrics and a deep respect for the culture/the real 'dope cats', like keith murray. look at all the dope producers and rappers he's linked up with. and i'm not saying he's not dope by association or anything because these dudes definitely wouldn't be fucking with him if he was as wack as people make out.

maybe this trend has been heightened by bishop's recent dissing on game. we know this forum and the internet in general is full of a lot of hardcore game stans who think game is the second coming of the westcoast. truth is he's nothing special and his most recent album was mediocre at best. i certainly forgot about it quickly. he's got nothing to say apart from a load of gangsta rap cliches and the endless name-dropping. sure it can be very entertaining on the right tracks but it's too simple to make an argument for him being a great mc or having much substance.

Say that shit in this thread instead; (since you actually got something to say  ;))

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 11:16:30 AM »
a Very Informative Piece from my Homeboy / former Shady-Aftermath Artist:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51465281ddabf988/

I'm posting this because pretty much every name mentioned in this thread is touched on in this interview!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »
Bishop sounds boring as fuck to me , on tracks he got no swagg about him, so put him on fiddys album
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »
Thanks Shade. Appreciate that 8).
It's funky enough!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

I think there's some truth to that. It's a shame because I'm a big fan of Game too and I'm not gonna pick sides in some petty beef that doesn't affect me.

i'm not saying that Bishop is better than Game either, they are two very different rappers who both happen to be from Cali.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
Stat Quo is on the of the realest out.  Every interview dude spits the truth.  I wish dude success.

Matty

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 02:24:19 PM »
word that stat interview was a great listen thanks shade. dude sounds like he's keeping it real 100%.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »

i co sign on this

fuck bishop.
let's talk about NIPSEY HU$$LE !  8)

whos that then?

WWW.SLAUSONBOY.COM

who