Author Topic: INTRODUCING THE SO PRUP DJ'S JOHNNY BLAZE, AGE, R-TISTIC & CUTLOOSE (OUT NOW)  (Read 334 times)

SO PRUP

Edit: download for free at www.soprupradio.com

The So Prup Dj's will be releasing its first project entitled The Mixology coming within the week, you got DJ Johnny Blaze, Dj Age, Dj R-Tistic & DJ Cutloose blessing the tables with a crucial mix for your ears so be on the lookout for that.  WEST GOOD DUBCNN?  WEST GOOD WITH SOME FRONT PAGE LUV WHEN WE DROP THIS?

Of course it will be downloadable at soprupradio.com and at our official forums www.weserious.com.

Need a DJ for your next project?  Hit up DJ Johnny Blaze at djjb@soprup.com or me at tuslic@soprup.com

Want So Prup Radio to host your mixtape? (TuSlic &/or LaMotte to host your tape &/or your mixtape on soprupradio.com and weserious.com) get at me tuslic@soprup.com

Also to all artist, soprupradio.com is looking for people to post weekly, bi-weekly or monthly blogs on our website.  If you got some things you want to get off your chest hit me up and lets make it happen.  Or if you need any forum space for yourself, your camp, etc get at me to.

The official forums of So Prup Radio, So Prup DJ's & The So Prup Music Group has offically launched and can be found at www.weserious.com so everyone make sure to check that out.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 07:39:49 AM by TUSLIC™ SOPRUPRADIO.COM (323) 217-8492 »

SO PRUP

just got done listening, shit is bannannas

DPGC23

RESPECT,

DOPE DOPE
DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

djrazeone

• 'G'
all dope djs right there...props

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
it is what it is...........nuff said the future a DJ groups is bout to make history.....theres alot a mufukaz i would like to c jump on so prup djs' also like Ill, Bean & Raze...shiiit nuthin would stop that train !!!!

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
it is what it is...........nuff said the future a DJ groups is bout to make history.....theres alot a mufukaz i would like to c jump on so prup djs' also like Ill, Bean & Raze...shiiit nuthin would stop that train !!!!
Im feelin that Unity talk

SO PRUP

Unity is always good

penenstamp

i wouldn't wanna be associated with those dj's

e-40fan

• Lil Geezy
thats dope i know some homies from az that sent u some songs!!!! hopefully they make it

SO PRUP

Who the so prup djs?  Or the ones age was talking about?  Why not?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
The mixtape is comin soon...it is about to be dope!

midwestryder

i wouldn't wanna be associated with those dj's
i wouldn't be associated with cry babies like you who don't respect the hip hop & dj system . get over it foreigner because hip hop is not your culture or your music . so shut up about it . we are all tired of hearing your stupid dj hate because it is gay & bullcrap, get over it or get the fuck out of my hip hop culture if you don't like it .without the mixtape dj's there would have never been free music or mixtapes ever, most artist would have never been herd of like game,bishop lamont,roccett, or many more .
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 02:19:27 PM by midwestryder »

SO PRUP

^real talk!

SO PRUP

tape is out now, everyone can check that out at soprupradio.com

penenstamp

^real talk!

No, not real talk. That guy needs to take the mixtape DJ's cock out of his mouth. He doesn't have an objective point of view.