Author Topic: Snack O'Meal gets Ejected for Dirty Play  (Read 502 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Snack O'Meal gets Ejected for Dirty Play
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 05:32:04 PM »
I know Shaq...he gets very emotional and does these sorta things outta frustration to make a point.

The Suns were up big and Shaq had a good game.. so go suck it

how do you know if someone from the Pistons wasn't talking shit to him during the game? how do you know whether or not Stuckey bumped him in a way he didn't like on a previous play? LMAO@you coming up with gay assumptions and then telling me to perform a homosexual act on you. fruitcake.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »
I know Shaq...he gets very emotional and does these sorta things outta frustration to make a point.

how do you know if someone from the Pistons wasn't talking shit to him during the game? how do you know whether or not Stuckey bumped him in a way he didn't like on a previous play? LMAO@you coming up with gay assumptions and then telling me to perform a homosexual act on you. fruitcake.

So Stuckey bumping him or a Piston talking shit is less of a gay assumption than what I'm doing? Niggas talk shit all the time... Shaq is not ejected in every game... this game went well for Shaq and the Suns, it makes no sense to say that my assumption is any gayer than yours... you just hate Shaq... you know that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 09:30:21 PM »

So Stuckey bumping him or a Piston talking shit is less of a gay assumption than what I'm doing? Niggas talk shit all the time... Shaq is not ejected in every game... this game went well for Shaq and the Suns, it makes no sense to say that my assumption is any gayer than yours... you just hate Shaq... you know that

I just said I know Shaq and that he does this shit on purpose...then you went on and tried to disprove that by bringing up some dumb fact, but you failed. I do hate Shaq's personality...but part of the reason is because he does this shit all the time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 03:29:55 AM »
How is it a dumb fact that Shaq had no apparent reason to be mad, when you claim that you "know Shaq", like he's your uncle or something. Am I supposed to take your unfunded judgement on him for granted or something? Your hate affects your judgement, nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »
How is it a dumb fact that Shaq had no apparent reason to be mad, when you claim that you "know Shaq", like he's your uncle or something. Am I supposed to take your unfunded judgement on him for granted or something? Your hate affects your judgement, nigga.

"unfunded" judgement? my uncle? I bet I know Shaq more than some of his nephews do, considering that I've followed his career, read books about him, and watched pretty much every Laker game he's played in, and considering he doesn't even spend time with his family...LOL. the point is, Shaq is VERY emotional, trust me...even the slightest push can turn his emotions on. he has done shit like this MANY TIMES in the past. period. why do people try so hard to deny that Shaq is an asshole when it's undeniable?