Author Topic: YoungFame..this is for you  (Read 275 times)

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
YoungFame..this is for you
« on: March 03, 2002, 12:28:15 PM »
how i feel about you, is so hard to explain, you bring joy into my life--u make the pain go away.  it seems to fade.  u made me feel so good..it was just u & me chillin just like we should.  its so difficult for me to say just exactly how i found you that day..it was online for sure--but could there be more?  should i listen to what my heart is saying or am i still torn from all the playing around with my head..the losers in bed..im not worried about the past all that's dead.  i know i will love you instead.  that is a different feeling im willing to express, im so ready to drop all this stress.  i wanted a new life & it's been put to the test--i like where im being led it isn't a trap it's the total opposite, i dont need a map, cause i dont care if i gets lost in it.  i just feel like ive been tossed back into a dream i just had back into something that wasn't a plan but a dream, a destiny..some kinda good scheme has got the best of me, its like a recipe cause u add what u want just piece it together to create your own stunt, something that is mine something for once that i know will be fine.  something that shines in my life~now i can forget about the time cause with you it's different i just want you by my side, they say love is blind..naw..blind is love cause u can feel it in your heart but it can only be seen from up above.  when u said you had to go i didn't want you to go but i want what's best for you so now im up writing these flows.  all alone.  i wish we lived closer though--then u could be by my side and i'd show you how i need u so..i just wanna grow a new seed with you..dammit i just want to be with you..i wanna bang Cs with u, would like to smoke treez with you..imagine all the cool shit we could do together just me and you baby please dont say maybe cause i dont know about you but these feelings i have for you are certain..almost feels to damn good to be true--but i ain't even trippin, just dippin im not even flippin out i just want to know what these madd feelings are all about <3 maybe if i just stop to take some time to figure things out but i dont have to cause this time its like i have no doubts--usually @ this time of day im all by myself im putting my thoughts back up on the shelf of everything else caues i can only think of 1 thing that's you (actually 2) & you making me sing :) whim-bing bang bang! ;) throw me somethin so i can get my mind right..off of the wrong cause the list could go on and on..& on..from the night into the light break of dawn.  I gotsta stop cause now im yawnin ill c u tomorrow but for now im out--im gone..HOLLA BACK! :-*
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*

YoungFame

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Envision(love in my mind) for you Chelcie
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2002, 04:03:03 AM »
Love inside my mind/
Is not blind/
But clearly saught after like a precious diamond/
I'm findin it easy to love someone like you./

I envision your smile to your touch/
the warmth of your skin while making love to your essence/
your pressence is a gift/
In which I recieve with open arms/
Your protector/ your guide/ your sheild/
for you to withstand the pain and harm/

I envision your eyes and the smell of your skin/
the tenderness of your heart/
And what lies within/

I envision a life less stressful with you by my side/
A world filled with beauty/
Even in a tear drop from an eye./
But theres no need for tears/
Your fears will be erased with time/
the only crime that would exist is not loving you/
And thats something that my mind can't comprehend./
I will mend your broken heart/
And embrace your love like a hug/ warm and tight/
Til I can feel your temperature rise/                                    And your heart pace faster from the mornig til night./
Just holding you is enough/
Enduring your spiritual auora/
Gazing deeply into your eyes/
Exploring your soul/
I'm lost in deep within your mental./

I'm lost deep within your physical/
Similar to a menu/
You have a choice/ of holes you want me to fill/
Is it the one that has your heart empty and cold/ from giving these fake niggaz out your goods, like gold/
Or could it be the hole that stays warm/ sweet/ and wet/ I bet/ you wont forget/ the best/
And I'm not talkin bout fuckin sex/
I'm takin bout love, passion, intensity/
The density between your legs I spread/
Enters my head/
as your legs reach for my shoulders/
Pulling me closer and closer/
Moaning in my ears Spank !!!Spank!!!Spank me harder/
while I'm caressing you thighs/
Your cries of pleasure will be wiped away with a soft gentle kiss

YoungFame aka Golden Vocalz
T.A. Production 2002

MC

Re: YoungFame..this is for you
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2002, 07:15:54 AM »
awww that was cute  :-* thanx honey, im sorry for trippin..

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2002, 07:22:03 AM »
Is It Just Me Or Is This Board Turning Into A Dating Agency? Fuckin Hell....It's Dope To Get Newbies But All This Love Shit Pisses Me Off.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2002, 08:52:47 AM »
yo logic, ban these muthafuckas: mc, suge, younfame....thsi isnt a fuking honeymoon.....

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2002, 08:57:27 AM »
LOL.....I Would Like To But I Can't....Only Big O Can. And Even Then He Wouldnt Actually Ban Then.....  :)