Author Topic: D~Nice Public Service Announcement Vol. 2  (Read 542 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
D~Nice Public Service Announcement Vol. 2
« on: November 23, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »
I'm back let's get to it.

If you have not checked out the new RBX mixtape, do so now!  ;D Shit is dope as fuck and I have been bumping my X collection heavy the past couple days. Framework is the shit, simple and plain. Big ups to Dre Day for hitting me up about this release.

Man I am really excited about the music coming out from the west the past couple months. Crooked's ep is dope, Evidence, Alchemist, E-40, Indef, man the list goes on and on. I am tired of hearing about this oh the west is dead bs. Cure your narcalepsy and go find the music, it is out there and there is alot of great music out west.

This Game/Bishop beef is funny as fuck to me. Stans are going to hate me for this but ya boy Game is bi-polar as a mutha. Something is not mentally right with that dude. Beast on the mic, but unstable. Bishop seems like he don't want to go all in with it but at the same time might see some attention and buzz generated for it. Something Interscope is not in the biz of doing right now.

Blaqkout is quickly becoming my #1 anticipated album. I like the fact that they are taking there time with it. Hope the same can be said for Kurupt's rhymes on it as well. And possibly Rakim on the project? Oh My God! Where have I heard that line before. LOL. Quik has quietly started to make his mark again on the west.

Young De in the studio working with Muggs= wow, can you imagine.

Oh yeah big ups to 2 people, Jome for cleaning up all the spam and garbage ass posts in this section and Lunatic for just being a monster with these interviews. You both are doing ya thing, I appreciate it. If I got more I will post it.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: D~Nice Public Service Announcement Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 12:43:45 PM »
Shit how could I forget. Shame- Random Acts coming soon. Will be one of the best if not the best west coast release this year.

Paul

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 12:47:14 PM »
where can i get the RBX tape?

good post btw
funkyfreshintheflesh

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 12:56:52 PM »
no problem D~Nice  8)

props for these public service announcements, i like the approach  :)
topics like these make up for the billion bullshit topics  ;)
keep it up man, that's what makes this forum more interesting  ;)

and thanks for putting the stans in check; the sheeps won't learn though, hence Paris suggested to take them to the slaughterhouse.

offtopic: congrats on reaching the 500 posts milestone  ;)

Okka

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
Thanks for the mixtape D, you got a cover and a tracklisting?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »
Thanks for the mixtape D, you got a cover and a tracklisting?

Nah unfortunately I don't.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »
ima check out that mix right now

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 01:16:28 PM »
no problem D~Nice  8)

and thanks for putting the stans in check; the sheeps won't learn though, hence Paris suggested to take them to the slaughterhouse.

Thanks for the words Dre. Yeah I was starting to get a little tired of the bullshit posted in here as well. Just remember a year or 2 ago there used to be some incredible topics in here. Not to say I am going to bring it back but I will at least try to envoke some good dialogue. Eventually I will do a Outbound one but for now I am just speaking on the west. That is where I am from and there is alot of dope shit going on behind the scenes that peeps should check for.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 01:34:05 PM »
no problem D~Nice  8)

Thanks for the words Dre. Yeah I was starting to get a little tired of the bullshit posted in here as well. Just remember a year or 2 ago there used to be some incredible topics in here. Not to say I am going to bring it back but I will at least try to envoke some good dialogue. Eventually I will do a Outbound one but for now I am just speaking on the west. That is where I am from and there is alot of dope shit going on behind the scenes that peeps should check for.

no problem, just giving credit where credit is due  ;)

anyway, i can't really remember a better state of the forum, cause i always felt that the majority of the posters are whack  :laugh:  ;)

our homie HEC left though; i really doubt he's still visiting this place as a guest, otherwise he would have signed up again, wouldn't he?

i mean, just look at you, you came back quickly   ;D  ;)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »
no problem D~Nice  8)

anyway, i can't really remember a better state of the forum, cause i always felt that the majority of the posters are whack  :laugh:  ;)

our homie HEC left though; i really doubt he's still visiting this place as a guest, otherwise he would have signed up again, wouldn't he?

2006 when I first signed up this section was incredible. That was when I met Tanj, HEC, Lunatic and everyone else. Maybe the individual convos were better, I don't know, but it seemed better to me during that time. I had to have some talking to by some cool homies to convince me to come back. Glad I did.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »

If you have not checked out the new RBX mixtape, do so now!  ;D Shit is dope as fuck and I have been bumping my X collection heavy the past couple days. Framework is the shit, simple and plain. Big ups to Dre Day for hitting me up about this release.

Man I am really excited about the music coming out from the west the past couple months. Crooked's ep is dope, Evidence, Alchemist, E-40, Indef, man the list goes on and on. I am tired of hearing about this oh the west is dead bs. Cure your narcalepsy and go find the music, it is out there and there is alot of great music out west.

This Game/Bishop beef is funny as fuck to me. Stans are going to hate me for this but ya boy Game is bi-polar as a mutha. Something is not mentally right with that dude. Beast on the mic, but unstable. Bishop seems like he don't want to go all in with it but at the same time might see some attention and buzz generated for it. Something Interscope is not in the biz of doing right now.

Blaqkout is quickly becoming my #1 anticipated album. I like the fact that they are taking there time with it. Hope the same can be said for Kurupt's rhymes on it as well. And possibly Rakim on the project? Oh My God! Where have I heard that line before. LOL. Quik has quietly started to make his mark again on the west.

Oh yeah big ups to 2 people, Jome for cleaning up all the spam and garbage ass posts in this section and Lunatic for just being a monster with these interviews. You both are doing ya thing, I appreciate it. If I got more I will post it.
Props for the heads up, gotta peep the RBX tape.
lotta dope west music..don't forget the Bulletz tape..plus new tapes this week or so from One-2 and De/Cashis
I can't fuckin wait for Blaqkout - also my #1 right now
De & Muggs = FIRE
Thanks for the line man!

great post..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »

Props for the heads up, gotta peep the RBX tape.
lotta dope west music..don't forget the Bulletz tape..plus new tapes this week or so from One-2 and De/Cashis
I can't fuckin wait for Blaqkout - also my #1 right now
De & Muggs = FIRE
Thanks for the line man!

great post..

Well Bulletz is from Philly I think right/ Either way yes his tape is insane also. Wow I forgot about One-2 and I actually bought a hard copy of De & Cashis so I should be getting that any day now. I would say the past 2 years or so the dopest street albums and mixtapes have come from the west.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »
no problem D~Nice  8)

2006 when I first signed up this section was incredible. That was when I met Tanj, HEC, Lunatic and everyone else. Maybe the individual convos were better, I don't know, but it seemed better to me during that time. I had to have some talking to by some cool homies to convince me to come back. Glad I did.

i see, well your impression is not wrong off course ;)

besides, i'm not sure if i can speak for 2006, cause i can't remember when i started visiting this place as a guest   :P
i know that i was checking dubcnn though.

anyway, yeah i used to chat with HEC a lot, so his departure left a void.
though i've started chatting with some others more, so that makes up for it i think  ;)

the west coast section is definitely active like you said; those who don't see that, need to get smacked