Author Topic: guess who's back?  (Read 271 times)

Muhfukka

Re: guess who's back?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
fuck that SUPPORT REAL GROWERS NOT THAT TAXED BULLSHIT YOU ARE PUTTING MONEY IN THE POLICE"S POCKETS BY BUYING THAT OVERTAXED WEED

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »
i just got here lol

Hey Ma

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
fuck that SUPPORT REAL GROWERS NOT THAT TAXED BULLSHIT YOU ARE PUTTING MONEY IN THE POLICE"S POCKETS BY BUYING THAT OVERTAXED WEED

I'd like to hear our logic behind that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »
For more than a decade, Californians seeking medical marijuana have been able to purchase it through dispensaries. Now, the state of California wants a cut of the action, and the medical marijuana community is not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

In February, the state Board of Equalization sent a notice to medical marijuana retailers urging them to get a seller's permit like other retailers. "If you sell medical marijuana, your sales in California are generally subject to tax and you are required to hold a seller's permit," the notice said. It went on to warn sellers that "if you do not obtain a seller's permit or fail to report and pay the taxes due, you will be subject to interest and penalty charges."

Some club owners welcome taxation as part of the "normalization" of medical marijuana. But others worry that any tax information they submit could be used against them by federal drug enforcement agents.

"It's frustrating," Chris Moscone, an attorney for the San Francisco dispensary the Hemp Center, told the McLatchy Newspapers Monday. "There are basically two camps: Those that want to be treated like legitimate businesses, and the other side, where they're still rebels and don't want to be taxed."

It was a case involving the Hemp Center that led to the February letter from the Board of Equalization. As the board reviewed the Hemp Center case, it realized that while the dispensary was paying taxes on t-shirts, hats, pipes, and bongs, it was not paying taxes on the medical marijuana it sold. Upon review, the board determined that medical marijuana is subject to state sales tax because it is neither approved by the Food and Drug Administration nor supplied by a pharmacist.

To tax medical marijuana, the board had to update its guidelines. Under previous rules, sellers of illegal items could not get a seller's permit, but the dispensaries will be able to. The board will also allow dispensaries to sign a waiver instead of disclosing what they are selling, a move that could ease some concerns about federal authorities using tax records to persecute providers.

State officials estimate there are somewhere between 150 and 200 dispensaries. So far, only 27 have applied for and been issued seller's permits. But those numbers are likely to increase in the wake of the February letter

this is from 2007 youre paying taxes on all that shit and its not cheap to begin with
if you cant get good weed and youre rich i guess its ok

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:50 PM »
j bananas are you from santa cruz

Hey Ma

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 01:14:37 PM »
j bananas are you from santa cruz

nah berkeley born but right now I'm between my family in the 831 and LA getting my stuff moved down.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »
Got that ban lifted.
Found an old account and ran with it.

"Roll that shit, light that shit, and smoke that shit. Now get ready for the drama."
- Mizzle (Purple Haze, 2004)

oh shit LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though this peckerwood is annoying he funny though.... quoted mizzle LOL!!!!!!!
at the end of they day........dipset whack but all they interludes and skits>>>>>

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »
where in santa cruz im from the 831  too-salinas, but i have family in live oak (eastside santa cruz) that i used to stay with sometimes. i went to school in santa cruz for a couple years too (vista continuation school) the c schools in salinas are not very conducive to getting a diploma hahha

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 03:39:47 PM »
thanks, maybe i'll hit that up then go to bubba gump and make it a night. 
Accidental Fish is MY SHIT!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hey Ma

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
where in santa cruz im from the 831  too-salinas, but i have family in live oak (eastside santa cruz) that i used to stay with sometimes. i went to school in santa cruz for a couple years too (vista continuation school) the c schools in salinas are not very conducive to getting a diploma hahha

oh shit thats cool. I'm staying with fam in La Selva beach between watsonville and aptos. I got an auntie in monterey buts from salinas, went to alisal back in the day.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:05 PM »
i know where la selva is, lots of rich folks around there. no im just fucking with you its a cool little area, always foggy though. i think technically la selva is still aptos though

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »
you know the trestle in la selva before manresa?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
so this is James?

looking forward to being a fellow dubcc poster, welcome back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »
did you go to GAP?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 04:28:29 PM »
Wut up cuzzo? How u been?