Author Topic: Tim Duncan  (Read 533 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tim Duncan
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 03:22:10 PM »
duncan is clearly a more complete player than Malones truck drivin ass

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 07:39:00 PM »
Duncan is the best PF of all time. Who's done more at the position? Who's accomplished more? The 4 rings speak loud and clear.

Malone woulda won back-to-back titles in Duncan's shoes.

LMAO!  How in the hell do you figure?

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 07:53:26 PM »
KG > TD

wow...

Im not a Kobe fan in any way....but didnt you also say Paul Pierce was better then him? lol

Roger Rabbit would kick the shit outta Superman too.

PP bietter than T.D.?

they arent even comparable, when was that???

naw, i was saying didnt you say Pierce was better then Kobe?

if I did I was prob jok'n

PP is great, and outplayed Kobe in the finals, but even I can't say he's better than Kobe.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 07:54:37 PM »
Duncan is the best PF of all time. Who's done more at the position? Who's accomplished more? The 4 rings speak loud and clear.

considering MJ was owning shit every year of Malone's prime I think he's just talkin out his ass. 

KG > TD > KM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »

but couldnt win ONE with the best assist PG of all time feeding him the ball and probably one of the most efficiently run offenses ever? Youre basically saying the Jazz had the best power forward of all time, and maybe the second best PG of all time....and they were not able to win ONE? Duncan has won how many? With Tony Parker (who IS good, but he's not at John Stockton status) and Manu (who is good also, but nowhere near Stockton status).  Malone was great, dont get me wrong...but he wasnt really the leader of those teams, Stockton was.  You cant argue the fact that Duncan can EASILY create his own offense better then Malone, he's a better defender, probably equal on the boards....but Duncan has the rings on top of it. Again, Id still put Barkley above Malone.

give tim duncan john stockton and he gets 5 titles

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »

but couldnt win ONE with the best assist PG of all time feeding him the ball and probably one of the most efficiently run offenses ever? Youre basically saying the Jazz had the best power forward of all time, and maybe the second best PG of all time....and they were not able to win ONE? Duncan has won how many? With Tony Parker (who IS good, but he's not at John Stockton status) and Manu (who is good also, but nowhere near Stockton status).  Malone was great, dont get me wrong...but he wasnt really the leader of those teams, Stockton was.  You cant argue the fact that Duncan can EASILY create his own offense better then Malone, he's a better defender, probably equal on the boards....but Duncan has the rings on top of it. Again, Id still put Barkley above Malone.

If it wasn't for the threepeat Bulls, Malone woulda won titles...if Malone got to play in the Finals against the Knicks, the Nets, the Pistons and the Cavs, he woulda had his share of rings. You KNOW this.

Also, no way Stockton was the leader of that team over Malone, who was collecting MVPs at that time. Come on, now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »

LMAO! it's called an opinion, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »

give tim duncan john stockton and he gets 5 titles

Tony Parker + Manu Ginobli > John Stockton. Duncan plays with 2 all-stars, Malone played with 1.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »
^  I hope you mean together as 2 they are better than Stockton

because if you think either one of them is better than Stockton was you're retarded

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
^  I hope you mean together as 2 they are better than Stockton

because if you think either one of them is better than Stockton was you're retarded

I think you're retarded...becuase obviously if I put Manu + Parker, that means both of them together.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2008, 05:42:50 PM »
you've never seen "+" used as the meaning for "and" ?

don't be so sensitive, no need to attack me my brother

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2008, 05:47:02 PM »
^no attacks, homie...it's just pretty clear what I meant. if I wanted to say each of them were better than Stockton then I woulda put Manu>Stockton AND Parker>Stockton, which would DEFINITELY be retarded.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »
understood, was just looking for clarification, that's all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »
why'd you delete your last account?

Rick McCrank

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2008, 05:56:47 PM »
Hack Wilson put me up to it