Author Topic: I've always wondered why Kobe doesn't shoot a better FG percentage?  (Read 534 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I've always wondered why Kobe doesn't shoot a better FG percentage?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »
lol,the hate for kobe in this section is thick as fuck,almost comical

you're kidding right? seems like every other thread is a jump on kobe's balls festival.

for every 1 praise thread, there's 2 hate ones...and kobe deserves more praise than hate.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that can be explained by the fact that he's just a completely unlikable guy in general.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

you're kidding right? seems like every other thread is a jump on kobe's balls festival.

for every 1 praise thread, there's 2 hate ones...and kobe deserves more praise than hate.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that can be explained by the fact that he's just a completely unlikable guy in general.

= hating

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »

= hating

stating that Kobe is a hard guy to like isn't hating. He's arguably the best player the league has seen since Jordan (but make no mistake, he's not close to Jordan), nobody with a brain will make a case for anybody other than LeBron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 12:40:33 AM »
he's only unlikeable if you hate on him = hater. it's that simple, sunny.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 04:30:18 AM »

no, what I mean is, to borrow a term you use, he's a "digusting human being." A spoiled, selfish, egomaniacal rich boy dickhead. It doesn't take a hater to know that. Ask Vanessa.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »

no, what I mean is, to borrow a term you use, he's a "digusting human being." A spoiled, selfish, egomaniacal rich boy dickhead. It doesn't take a hater to know that. Ask Vanessa.
to be honest i would have agreed with you a few years ago. but recently,to me at least he has matured and not only has become a team leader but a true MVP. sure he had all that shit before last season started,all the trade me and get rid of bynum shit. but did you hear anything negative once the season got started? he handled his biz and did him. every interview i see/read from any other laker is how he is a team player/leader. he's not the same Kobe. But positivity doesnt sell and people like living in the past.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 02:56:25 PM »

to be honest i would have agreed with you a few years ago. but recently,to me at least he has matured and not only has become a team leader but a true MVP. sure he had all that shit before last season started,all the trade me and get rid of bynum shit. but did you hear anything negative once the season got started? he handled his biz and did him. every interview i see/read from any other laker is how he is a team player/leader. he's not the same Kobe. But positivity doesnt sell and people like living in the past.

I'm not talking about what he does on court/in the locker room. Just the type of guy he is. That's what I meant by him being a hard guy to like. As far back as I can remember he's been that type of guy. I doubt he is much different if at all at his core than he's ever been. Of course I could be wrong but I would have to see it first.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

and hes only likeable if you got a LA Laker penis deeeeep down your throat lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »

you're indicating that only Laker nutriders like Kobe, which is false, shitstain.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »

Cuz all nba players only fuck their wives, right?...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »

I'm not talking about what he does on court/in the locker room. Just the type of guy he is. That's what I meant by him being a hard guy to like. As far back as I can remember he's been that type of guy. I doubt he is much different if at all at his core than he's ever been. Of course I could be wrong but I would have to see it first.

what kindve a person is he? kobes worked for everything he's achieved...what has he done for you to hate him? are you one of those hicks from Colorado?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »

you're indicating that only Laker nutriders like Kobe, which is false, shitstain.

hes like by some others, but 90% of Kobe fans are Lakers fans lol...

he doesn't get much hate on this board; if you call this a "Kobe hate thread", your nuts. this guy clearly was just askin a question about Kobe. Kobe-love threads outnumber his hate threads five to one.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 07:13:14 PM »

what kindve a person is he? kobes worked for everything he's achieved...what has he done for you to hate him? are you one of those hicks from Colorado?

I dont hate him. Just explaining why people tend to not much care for the guy as a person.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 07:14:51 PM »

Cuz all nba players only fuck their wives, right?...LOL.

I never said Kobe was the only one...

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »
HOW DOES SHAQ'S ASS TASTE?  TO KOBE....