Author Topic: Spider Lok speaks on Snoop pt2  (Read 1390 times)

Mr. VIP

Re: Spider Lok speaks on Snoop pt2
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
I called Spider (212-359-3000) and told him he's a bitch...

lol nice and its bitches like the one in your signature that make me wanna trade my latina for a white bitch.

8)

watch your mouth son  ;)

white bitches.

8)

Majesty

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »
Snoop got him praying and shit lol
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 06:32:35 PM by 8-Maniac »

kazam

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 11:56:14 AM »
Looking away from stupid behaviour dude is right about snoop talking about selling his soul, thats what the concept is about lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 11:57:52 AM »
yeah but cats look at it as if spi is hatin, yeah he dont have as much $$ as snoop but he prolly got more respect (in the streets) fuck respect in the industry

Looking away from stupid behaviour dude is right about snoop talking about selling his soul, thats what the concept is about lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »
it obvious the loc is on some real shit and you clowns will disagree with anything he does.  no one mentions the part about snoop's soul going to the devil. butt you are sure to check on every word from the loc's mouth and spend time speaking/typing on it saying it doesnt matter yet you obviously cant seem to help listening weather it be via interview youtube that yu speak down on so much but obviusly check twice as much, im sure you arent spending all your time on there checking on spider, or are you?but in your eye sight it ok for snoop to be on youtube instigating shit between two other people on something that has nothing to do with him. and as much as you pay attention you know why game stopped dissing spider, he cant fuck with him period. 8)

have I missed something, what has the Murder Is The Case video got to do with anything...

***starts bumping MITC

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 01:23:05 PM »
weather 50 gives a fuck or not we do u and i thats a given cuz we both checked it out and from what i see spider is not the hater at all in this situation. it seems as if snoop has been quite wishy washy and even bitchy, yaw wanna clown a nigga for prayin now? wow i guess but snoop's original video for murder was the case was removed from tv because he was too graphic in his depiction of him selling his soul, spi didnt make that up he just reported it, dont hate him for that 8)

SUCKA FREE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 01:45:55 PM »
This is some of the most ignorant shit i have seen in a mnute.. He named the real gangbangers who the music inudstry won't let eat good. His name will be added to the list shortly..Nigga to stupid to eat good. Dmb niggas don't eat good.. That nigga should put down the mic and pick back up his rag and his pistol and get to work..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »
that baby boy scene is crazy

haha snoop is funny tho

but damn who would win in that fight?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 01:52:21 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »
Shit snoop is right, get game and spider loc one on one fight, get it over with after that beef is over..
Bullets aint got no names

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 01:52:13 PM »
This is some of the most ignorant shit i have seen in a mnute.. He named the real gangbangers who the music inudstry won't let eat good. His name will be added to the list shortly..Nigga to stupid to eat good. Dmb niggas don't eat good.. That nigga should put down the mic and pick back up his rag and his pistol and get to work..

lol you're stupid if that really makes sense to you ...that's if u knew how the music industry works business wise which I doubt ::)

Hate the truth
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »
Shit snoop is right, get game and spider loc one on one fight, get it over with after that beef is over..

When Snoop catch fades with ppl he beef with then he can do some shit like that but then again he needs to mind his own business 'cause ppl are on his head too
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 03:06:54 PM »
snoop knows he does not actually want a problem with spi, all he can do is threaten to hate on him to his fans and others there is no other threat, he wants game to fight him, he wants his brother to do somethingg, but never ever speaks on himself doing anything, why did it take him ten years to make a song talking about and neva slapping suge knight? hmmm wonder why he isnt trying to set that fade up or why all you here supporting him arent pushing for that as well. i wonder why when dre got rushed he didnt get invloved he was in the building taking subliminals from way up on the stage with his crew including in security. lol you all believe in frauds and have no problem overlooking countless things that prove they arent who they claim. but i suppose thats how it is, shouts out to snoop for holding down the music scene out here for so long, he did that but damn put somebody on 8)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
Snoop did catch a fade back in 93 or something like that cause somebody in my family told me. They use to have these hip hop conventions back in the day this particular one was called i believe jack the rapper or something like that it was down in Atlanta,but anyway we all know dre and them had problems with luke so they were both there and they got it poppin dont know who won or loss but they got into it. But thats probably snoops last fight 15 years ago.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

lil murda show

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2008, 06:30:38 PM »
snoop should catch the fade or shut the fucc up!!!

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 02:18:00 AM »
snoop's original video for murder was the case was removed from tv because he was too graphic in his depiction of him selling his soul, spi didnt make that up he just reported it, dont hate him for that 8)

and my point is, what has this got to do with anything?