Author Topic: Lloyd banks should leave g unit  (Read 533 times)

Jaydc555

Lloyd banks should leave g unit
« on: December 09, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »
Personnaly I feel for him mature as an artist he needs to leave fif.he has so much raw potential but its squandered becaused 50 will never let him be bigger then him.banks can spit with the best of them when he wants.lately him and 50 don't even seem close anyways.I can just imagine banks going solo having an album with beats by oremo and hi tek you can't tell me that wouldn't be fire

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Lloyd banks should leave g unit
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 08:34:32 AM »
I felt the same thing after he did his verse on the touch it remix where he was 2nd best in that song.  Leave G Unit.  MJB no.1 in that remix. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 09:58:44 AM »
but who will ghostwrite 50's shit?

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
A 14 year old with a rhyming dictionary

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 01:45:58 PM »
he should leave

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 02:10:19 PM »
we wouldnt even know who Banks is without G-Unit & i would say he would be nothing if he left, imo.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »
To use an example we wouldn't know who mystikal was if it wasn't for no limit.but once he left and had freedom to do his own shit he got a lot bigger and better.yes we know banks because of the unit but if he had free reign to do what he wanted he would be better.we all know 50s ego won't let anyone be on his level of fame.just ask game.

everlast1986

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »
Besides 50 Cent, G-Unit has pretty much gone down the drain since Young Buck left. Lloyd Banks used to be nice on the mic in the early G-Unit and Green Lantern mixtape days and on 'The Hunger For More'.

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:11:40 AM »
does it really matter ? his career is over who the fuck is really checking for Lloyd banks these days :-\ if it was'nt for 50 this nigga would be in the where are they now file

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »
in all honesty i don't think he will make it anywhere else

OchoCinco

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 05:30:25 AM »
He needs to leave. He looks more like another 50 sidekick then his own artist these days

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 09:21:41 AM »
Banks was so raw at the start on the early mixtapes but really struggles when it comes to engaging tracks.

Classic Lloyd Banks - Banks Victory

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
He gets tons of hate simply for the fact that's he's with 50.as soon as buck left g unit all the 50 haters were all over buck saying oh I always liked him blah blah blah.I mean not everyone but a fair number.its that double edged sword of being presented by another artist.sure your garaunteed a few sales just through association but your also denyting a huge number of sales of people that dislike your presentor.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
He gets tons of hate simply for the fact that's he's with 50.as soon as buck left g unit all the 50 haters were all over buck saying oh I always liked him blah blah blah.I mean not everyone but a fair number.its that double edged sword of being presented by another artist.sure your garaunteed a few sales just through association but your also denyting a huge number of sales of people that dislike your presentor.

well besides Soulja Boy; 50 Cent is the most hated artist, imo.

so anyone accociated with him is going to recieve hate (I.E. Tony Yayo).

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
I think yayo pretty much is a glorified weed carrier but he's not the worst rapper in the world like some would claim.I mean uncle murder is just as bad