Author Topic: What did you learn today?  (Read 513 times)

penenstamp

What did you learn today?
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »
 ???

Floydness

Re: What did you learn today?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »
 some asshole just came into my store looking for a safe to store his guns, he told me that he hunts during hunting season and he kills deer. He also told me that deer meat tastes better and has less fat than cows. I learned that people are evil. :scarface:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:46:28 PM »
Pitfalls of Trade In Bankruptcy claims and Economic Optimization.

The Bankruptcy Code contains flexibility to assist a reorganizing debtor to confirm a reorganization plan that will create long-term stability. This flexibility in the Bankruptcy Code means that the bankruptcy judge has considerable influence in shaping the outcome. As a threshold matter, the bankruptcy judge has the power to determine whether a proposed reorganization plan will be confirmed, and what terms will be included in the plan. Accordingly, all buyers and sellers of claims must understand the risks of bankruptcy and respect the fact that the ultimate resolution of all claims is, to some degree, out of their control.
The investor who buys a bankruptcy claim must also take steps to ensure that there will be no difficulties in establishing title to its recently purchased claim. Though uncommon, there is a chance that the seller’s claim could be fraudulent. This type of fraud includes, but is not limited to: Multiple sales of a single claim; misrepresentation of the size of the claim; and misrepresentation of the claim’s seniority. An investor must be knowledgeable in bankruptcy procedures or obtain the assistance of knowledgeable legal counsel to help insure that the newly-acquired claim is valid and will be recognized by the bankruptcy court.

hooorraaay for education

Hey Ma

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »
deer meat tastes better and has less fat than cows.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »
I've been checking up on the latest in nutrition as usual. Learning about the positive effects of green tea these days.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »
Learning to use the formulas for calculating when a vehicle will skid/slide or flip over.
Also, the specific differences between diesel/gas engines and how a 4-stroke engine works.

Reading for exams is a bitch, but it's a relief when you're done.  :eh:

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 02:19:36 PM »
Monophtongization is when diphthongs are turned into monophthongs. When it comes to monophthongization in Plies' transcription, diphthongs like [ɑɪ] is changed. The second morpheme is deleted and the first morpheme is very often lengthened. An example is the word times times [ta:ms], my [ma] and lifestyle [lɑɪfstɑ:l], where the last dipthong is monophthonized into a long vowel.
Another diphthong which goes through changes is [ɔɪ]. In AAVE this dipthong is either monophthongized or centralized.

kemizt

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 02:21:23 PM »
I learned fire safe cigarettes have even more hazardous chemicals added to them. Sodium silicate makes paper non-pourus, but it is also getting thousands of people sick as hell. >:( Damn government!

some asshole just came into my store looking for a safe to store his guns, he told me that he hunts during hunting season and he kills deer. He also told me that deer meat tastes better and has less fat than cows. I learned that people are evil. :scarface:

So killing living being is better than killing another? How's that?

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »
that my girl was a totalt lie and that she didnt feel the same anymore for me and that love is a bitch and that's it for today

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 02:35:59 PM »
that my girl was a totalt lie and that she didnt feel the same anymore for me and that love is a bitch and that's it for today

love is a type of energy and comes and goes whenever it wants to. Its not something that lasts forever and it is also something that could last forever. Keep that energy flowing

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
i didnt learn shit

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:04 PM »

love is a type of energy and comes and goes whenever it wants to. Its not something that lasts forever and it is also something that could last forever. Keep that energy flowing

you right but its hard when u hear it..but its ok peace

penenstamp

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 03:53:56 PM »
I've been checking up on the latest in nutrition as usual. Learning about the positive effects of green tea these days.

are you getting a bit more buffy these days? :P

I learned that people are evil.

if you think people are evil, i suggest you read up on insects.

BOOYAKASHA!

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 03:54:41 PM »
I also learned that someone took out $511.00 from my account without using my pin number or ATM card..

smerlus

• Lil Geezy
  • rollin to the wheels fall off
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
I learned that you could buy a lot with $511