Author Topic: ever thought about suicide?  (Read 114 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
ever thought about suicide?
« on: February 11, 2002, 06:41:32 AM »
did you know that everyone under the age of 35-12 and over the age of 55 is known to think about suicide every so often?Yep those are the age brackets that are the hardest hit with puberty,life,love,tragedy........so what I want you to do here is give each other encourgement because I know everyone of us has thought about it,and I want none of us to feel alone if we think about it......so try to say something encouraging they could do instead......or say something that you did that happened when you tried it,how or what happened would you try it again.Because if you guys can get a support group going for each other that be the best thing of all(no making faces at this sentence )
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: ever thought about suicide?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 08:21:45 AM »
nothin, ever, in a persons life should be bad enough to push him to take away his life. life is something so precious, it is such a great gift. i know there are hard times when you juss dont wanna continue anymore, but one should first stop and think about it again and one will realize that it shouldnt be the reason to want to stop ones life. first off, you would to something to yourself but you would make your hole entourage sad. there are always people who love you, your family, your friends. and it helps too to be able to talk about problems to some1. that helps someone to understand problems.like i said, life is juss toooo precious.
peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »