Author Topic: Grand Hustle’s Yung LA Signs To Interscope; Debut Album Early 2009  (Read 57 times)

Lunatic

The man behind the Southeastern anthem “Ain’t I,” Grand Hustle’s Yung LA is the newest member to the Interscope family and will be releasing his highly anticipated debut album “Futuristic Leland” on the Grand Hustle / Interscope imprint first quarter 2009. The album will feature T.I. and the rest of the Grand Hustle roster with production from today’s top hit makers.

“Each song will be different, I may be swag rapping, but I’ma hit you with bars too,” promises the burgeoning 22-year old star born Leland Austin. “It’s a new way of hip hop and a new way to express it. There’s nothing I can say that the next man hasn’t said, it’s just the way I say mine and the way I paint the same picture with different colors.”

After working in the shadows of producer/rapper tandem Zaytoven and Gucci Mane, LA caught the ear of Grand Hustle recording artist Young Dro in 2006. That first impression with Dro and the rest of the Grand Hustle team led to Yung LA signing with the label in 2007.

After the original version of his single “Ain’t I” featuring Big Kuntry King started sizzling regionally at radio, a remix was formed, with Yung LA’s new label mates Young Dro and T.I. A video for the song was shot in Atlanta and currently airing on MTV Jams.

“It’s what we do in Atlanta, but I’m putting the hip hop in it,” says LA about his debut offering. “The beats are going to be futuristic and each song will be different.”

Look out for “Futuristic Leland” early 2009.

Grand Hustle, pimp!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

Re: Grand Hustle’s Yung LA Signs To Interscope; Debut Album Early 2009
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:47:14 AM »
good for him, I'll check for the album... that remix of "Ain't I" is pretty dope