Author Topic: DUBCNN: "Unisgned Legend" Balance On New Mixtape With Nik Bean (FREE DL)  (Read 678 times)

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
Re: DUBCNN: "Unisgned Legend" Balance On New Mixtape With Nik Bean (FREE DL)
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 07:49:21 AM »
i can see now that i'm waisting my breath here...... :-\   .....your the only fan i ever heard bitch so much bout sum tags, did u ever take into consideration that some of these mixtapes are "mixed", beleive it or not there r still some people out there that enjoy hearing the tracks mix from track to track by a dj.....i doubt any1 is interested in ya definition of a properly hosted mixtape, u will neva b happy unless everytape comes out untagged...newsflash aint gonna happen!!!!! accept it and move on in ya life into fighting a good cause. i'm sure there's some good foundation's in holland that could use ya help, volunteer at a ymca, join the united way or something, just do something positive and get over it already

penenstamp

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 07:53:15 AM »
Read my posts again. There's nothing wrong with tagging mixtapes as long as the mixtapes are also available without those damn tags. You can host a mixtape (or let an artist host it), put your name on the cover and do whatever with it. Just don't ruin the music.

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 07:58:58 AM »
ok penstamp u win i'll drop the fuck glasses malone untagged.........but just for u so we know that u will buy the beach crusier when it drops

penenstamp

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 08:02:17 AM »
That's what I'm talking about! ;D

B-A-L-A-N-C-E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 10:46:11 AM »
i understand.

mix cds are tagged albums arent.

mix cds are free and albums arent.

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MIX CD FOR FREE BUT BUY THE ALBUMS!!!

look out for videos coming soon!!!

penenstamp

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »
ok penstamp u win i'll drop the fuck glasses malone untagged.........but just for u so we know that u will buy the beach crusier when it drops

are you still gonna drop it? i don't want to wait another 3 weeks.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
Finally gave this a quick skim lastnight and so far the tracks I liked were:

10) I'm Good (Feat. Messy Marv & Yukmouth) (Produced By Icon) << Dope track with a great combination of artists.  I think they all sound good together on a track.  Would love to  hear more from them.
13) Outside Wid It (Feat. No-One) (Produced By Dae One)  << Can't go wrong with Dae One on the beats and No-One is a great duo.. can't wait to hear The Substance.

19) Boomin System
20) Fly
21) Yeah (Feat. Papoose)

All 3 bonus tracks are tight.  I need to give this a few more spins cause I skimmed through it way to fast lastnight.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 11:15:45 AM »
Finally gave this a quick skim lastnight and so far the tracks I liked were:

10) I'm Good (Feat. Messy Marv & Yukmouth) (Produced By Icon) << Dope track with a great combination of artists.  I think they all sound good together on a track.  Would love to  hear more from them.
13) Outside Wid It (Feat. No-One) (Produced By Dae One)  << Can't go wrong with Dae One on the beats and No-One is a great duo.. can't wait to hear The Substance.

19) Boomin System
20) Fly
21) Yeah (Feat. Papoose)

All 3 bonus tracks are tight.  I need to give this a few more spins cause I skimmed through it way to fast lastnight.

props for your feedback

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network