Author Topic: E-40 Saved Biggie From Getting Killed In The Bay (VIDEO)  (Read 759 times)

Mr. VIP

E-40 Saved Biggie From Getting Killed In The Bay (VIDEO)
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:52:07 PM »
e-40 is a straight g heres a nice little piece of footage some of you should see.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibOMqINc_m8&eurl=http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=302081

8)

Dusan123

• 'G'
Re: E-40 Saved Biggie From Getting Killed In The Bay (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »
What's up with all these life savers from the west.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
old but if your viewing this for the first time its pretty neat to know what 40 did

Mr. VIP

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
them east coast cats dont stand a chance out here in the wild wild west check out this footage of tru-life speaking on jim jones saying how he was kissing ass to some rollin' 60 crips claiming he wasnt a blood and that he likes the crips more than bloods lol....

8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 05:58:20 PM »
Thats some crazy shit!!!

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 07:22:21 PM »
well if you listened to what dude was saying. E-40 himself booked that fake concert in Sac to set Biggie up...then let him off the hook. I always knew about this story but never that fact about it.

bigant81

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »
Dope!!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »
Yeah, to me, it seemed like 40 didn't save Big's life as much as he sent him a very serious message about badmouthing the Bay.

Elano

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »
lmao @ biggie's going back to cali  :D

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 12:40:10 AM »
well its kind of silly for eastcoast cats to go openly dissing westcoast rappers, and then think they can go to cali freely like no one will touch them. its very stupid and naive of biggie. i guess the message has been sent to all other outsiders who think they can go dissing the west, and then go to cali like they're invicible. that aint their backyard, so they need think before they speak if they want to come to cali. not only that, but these eastcoast rappers regardless if they've said anything bad against the west or anyone from there, need to tread slowly in cali coz they are sitting ducks to get robbed, coz brothers from the street in the west know that they can rob them coz they're not from the west, so they dont have to worry about repercussions like a set in the west taking revenge from their peoples getting robbed. they're from the other side of america, so they know they cant do shyt.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:42:26 AM by ironmike »

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 02:19:18 AM »
well its kind of silly for eastcoast cats to go openly dissing westcoast rappers, and then think they can go to cali freely like no one will touch them. its very stupid and naive of biggie. i guess the message has been sent to all other outsiders who think they can go dissing the west, and then go to cali like they're invicible. that aint their backyard, so they need think before they speak if they want to come to cali. not only that, but these eastcoast rappers regardless if they've said anything bad against the west or anyone from there, need to tread slowly in cali coz they are sitting ducks to get robbed, coz brothers from the street in the west know that they can rob them coz they're not from the west, so they dont have to worry about repercussions like a set in the west taking revenge from their peoples getting robbed. they're from the other side of america, so they know they cant do shyt.

We can say the same thing about westcoast rapper when the dogg pound and snoop was in NY for the new york new york video i remember a story about some new york niggas shoot on snoop and dpg's car

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 02:27:36 AM »

We can say the same thing about westcoast rapper when the dogg pound and snoop was in NY for the new york new york video i remember a story about some new york niggas shoot on snoop and dpg's car

because biggie got on the radio & said he cant believe that they would let the pound & 2pac shoot a video in new york.not long after he said that the trailor got shot up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2008, 03:15:23 AM »
^^
not the same thing, coz snoop didnt disrespect new york, just dumb eastcoast drama queens got upset that westcoast artists came to their city to shoot a video.
piggie wanted to be on some fukk westcoast shyt.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »
Its not really the same..i mean warren g came thru brooklyn on his own in like 94-95.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2008, 06:24:20 AM »
^^
not the same thing, coz snoop didnt disrespect new york, just dumb eastcoast drama queens got upset that westcoast artists came to their city to shoot a video.
piggie wanted to be on some fukk westcoast shyt.
stomping down NY buildings isn't disrespectful  ???
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts