Author Topic: Could 2009 be the return of real hip hop?  (Read 624 times)

Jaydc555

Could 2009 be the return of real hip hop?
« on: December 20, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »
2009 is shaping up to be a huge year.Look at all the releases... Blue print 3,relapse,hopefully detox,before I self destruct,bustas new album,possibly boss,glasses malone,jay rock,bishop lamont you could list a lot of albums coming.As a fan I don't think I've anticipated a year in hip hop like this in a very long time.

Hey Ma

Re: Could 2009 be the return of real hip hop?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »
stfu. real hip hop is a term lame white people and black nerds made up because they feel out of place at a night club

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 11:22:20 PM »
stfu. real hip hop is a term lame white people and black nerds made up because they feel out of place at a night club

LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »
I'm guessing your a soulja boy fan?

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 11:26:59 PM »
Because the shit they play at clubs is to make bitches dance.which is why I go to a club.for women.it certainly isn't to listen to flo rida or whatever bullshit they have on.

Hey Ma

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
lol.

here's to being a music elitist for a genre that is dedicated to the streets of American inner cities, a culture you will never understand or be part of.

Jaydc555

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 11:37:16 PM »
Wow really I didn't know you knew me personally?or what I've been through in my life?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »
Wow really I didn't know you knew me personally?or what I've been through in my life?

Shut your Bitch Ass up.  U r a lame.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 11:42:50 PM »
Because not that any of your business but I grew up in the city in low income housing.I've struggled to get where I am today that includes many mistakes in my life like selling and using drugs.I've gone through a lot in my life that I won't get into.I think I understand a culture that's been a part of me for my entire life.just because I'm from another country then America you think people don't go through hardship througout the world?if you do your ignornant.hip hop may have started in America but it is a world wide culture now.I chose hip hop because I related closely to it.I've lived in the inner city my entire life.I am a part of this culture.I always have been and always will be.

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 11:49:19 PM »
But in truth none of that really matters.I mean basketball was started in Canada so does that mean you have to grow up in Canada to enjoy it?no it doesn't.hip hop is a large culture now and its bigger then how it started.you don't need a requirement to listen to it or be part of the culture.its evolved.and you just sound ignorant.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »
Because not that any of your business but I grew up in the city in low income housing.I've struggled to get where I am today that includes many mistakes in my life like selling and using drugs.I've gone through a lot in my life that I won't get into.I think I understand a culture that's been a part of me for my entire life.just because I'm from another country then America you think people don't go through hardship througout the world?if you do your ignornant.hip hop may have started in America but it is a world wide culture now.I chose hip hop because I related closely to it.I've lived in the inner city my entire life.I am a part of this culture.I always have been and always will be.

Peace. but dont act like u need to get all serious wit' a person (u dont knoe) simply bcuz I stated the truth.  it is wat it is.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:01 AM »
2009 is shaping up to be a huge year.Look at all the releases... Blue print 3,relapse,hopefully detox,before I self destruct,bustas new album,possibly boss,glasses malone,jay rock,bishop lamont you could list a lot of albums coming.As a fan I don't think I've anticipated a year in hip hop like this in a very long time.
hahahahahaahahahah

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 12:04:28 AM »
All I did was start a thread about upcoming albums and I get hate.like have you nothing better to do then bring all this negative shit?

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »
All I did was start a thread about upcoming albums and I get hate.like have you nothing better to do then bring all this negative shit?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 12:10:56 AM »
I mean I expect from dennis as the guy who posts in threads about artists he claims he hates