Author Topic: AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPS  (Read 239 times)

herpes

AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPS
« on: December 28, 2008, 04:20:52 PM »
MIAMI DOLPHINS... sure the Raven will rape them next week but after a 1-15 season I'll happily take this.  Chad >>>> favre

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPS
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
Chad >>>> favre

in all honesty....the run game has REALLY helped the passing game of the Dolphins and Chad.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 06:12:59 PM »
Chad >>>> favre

in all honesty....the run game has REALLY helped the passing game of the Dolphins and Chad.

hell yeah, the wildcat formation makes that team.

im sure well see Pennington in the HOF too. ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »
congrats
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »
  Chad >>>> favre

HOF SB QB vs noodle-arm game manager?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »
Jet fans U Mad????

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »
Even though I wanted to see the Pats in the playoffs, I like the idea of the Phins doing what they did. I just never could have predicted it. When Brady went down I knew the Pats would be at least 11-5 with out him and I just assumed that'd be enough to win the division. I also said Cassel would throw around 20 TDs and for over 3000 yards.

It's all Bret Favre's fault. If he just stayed retired the Pats would be in the playoffs right now and my argument about the Pats and the QB would have been that much stronger.

Now I have to come out say it:

Tom Brady is a key factor for the New England Patriots making the playoffs.

I may not believe it fully, and I may be waiting to pop up again next year when the Pats don't make the playoffs again with Brady (my prediction from now), but for now I'll shut my mouth about Cassel and just go along with anyone that says he couldn't get the job done.

edit- looking back through the year I don't think Brady would have made a difference in 4 of the 5 losses but after re-analyzing the San Diego game, I cannot imagine the current Cassel Pats losing that game. Meaning the Brady Pats would have won it, and the 11-5 would have been a 12-4. The Colts game was also close but the perfect pass to Gafney was dropped late in the game and that was the difference in my mind, not the QB play.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 10:21:19 PM by Shallow »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 09:25:12 PM »
Lets focus on the real story of the day...how about those Charger boys!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"