Author Topic: Joe Budden response to Ransom Slap: It's Over  (Read 515 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Joe Budden response to Ransom Slap: It's Over
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:25:45 PM »

Good boy, Budden.  :)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Joe Budden response to Ransom Slap: It's Over
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »
Vlog of the year...  On sum real shit..  Recognize.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 09:37:57 AM »
so basically right move or not; hes backing down?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »
lmao good move by budden but still funny

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 10:00:35 AM »
When did pump it up come seems like forever

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 01:58:27 PM »
so basically right move or not; hes backing down?

Correct.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 01:58:52 PM »
When did pump it up come seems like forever

'03

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 06:21:05 PM »
He aint backing down, if he wanted to be on some gangsta shit he could and everyone knows that, he got more to lose then that nobody Ransom, good move by Budden!!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »
On the real Ransom gets no cool points from me with his homie slapping one of Budden's friends. He ain't do it and he ain't do shit to Budden. Budden's crew gets no cool points IF they really confronted Ransom at his house and let him go in his house and pull heat. Dumb as fuck beef.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:30:52 AM by D~Nice »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »
lol, the bias on this board makes me smile! :)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »
lol, the bias on this board makes me smile! :)

?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 09:56:17 AM »
i dont know, it just seems everyone on this board is like "OMG, Budden made a smart move!".

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best freind, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

but Ransom does it to a favorite & now its all, "wow! Ransom is a bitch", "fuck Ransom", etc.

no hate to you D, your my boy. there are numerous threads about this "beef" & everyone just seems to be Joe Budden biased, just my observation lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 10:07:13 AM »
i dont know, it just seems everyone on this board is like "OMG, Budden made a smart move!".

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best friend, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

but Ransom does it to a favorite & now its all, "wow! Ransom is a bitch", "fuck Ransom", etc.

no hate to you D, your my boy. there are numerous threads about this "beef" & everyone just seems to be Joe Budden biased, just my observation lol.

He didn't slap his boy, he slapped his boy's brother. Lol. Budden did make a smart move so no more innocent dudes who don't have shit to do with it get pulled in the mix. I would have felt the same way if Budden had slapped an innocent dude. Budden addressed Ransom personally, and he took it like a wimp.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:38 PM »

but lets be real, if Budden was the one who slapped Ransom's best friend, or Budden was the guy who kept going or even started it, it get comments like "funny", "awesome", "Budden is the fucking man".

He didn't slap his boy, he slapped his boy's brother. Lol. Budden did make a smart move so no more innocent dudes who don't have shit to do with it get pulled in the mix. I would have felt the same way if Budden had slapped an innocent dude. Budden addressed Ransom personally, and he took it like a wimp.

thats what im saying, id like to see Budden in Ransoms shoes to see how you would REALLY react.

i dont think it would be the same way.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 01:43:15 PM »

thats what im saying, id like to see Budden in Ransoms shoes to see how you would REALLY react.

i dont think it would be the same way.

Personally, I believe Budden would have addressed dude personally like when he came to his block and not hit innocent dudes like Ransom did.